Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 269185 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2415 on: June 30, 2017, 03:10:09 am »

((Man, it's great to have this game going again. ^-^
Welcome back, Ozarck!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: June 30, 2017, 12:53:17 pm »

((Well, I guess Mimos is... somewhere then. Not really sure what a slime-person does in their free time :P ))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: June 30, 2017, 03:13:40 pm »

((Just dropping in to say that I'm totally still here. Clunkers was still helping clean up the rubble from our last kerfuffle, if I recall correctly.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: July 01, 2017, 04:09:24 am »

Go flirt? With some womenn
(2) it ends up being a rather emabarassing experience

... I'm going to die. I just got my freedom, and now I'm going to die. I NEED to find prey. NOW. GO!

((What is a day? 24 hours. Doesn't matter what the local day length is. What matters is TIME IS PASSING. I have to move NOW.))
((sure, I wasn't giving you an out. That was more a 'random thought about Omega Base' than anything))
You head out in search of living things. you find signs of life when you drift out into the brightness of the canyon. Obviously some sapients are about, as well as some vermin. Hmm, start a counter. five turns at Omega from this point will kill you. If you go on mission, conversation time at mission start will only count for half an hour or so, leaving you ten to twelve hours on mission to make your move.

((FYI, I'm not going to let you eat me. :P))

You know, just take all the map bits out of their heads and put it in my head, so I know the map bits now. So I know what Omega Base is all about, please explain that.
After that, go caw at some supply-person until they give me a sharp and shiny.

I mean, I've describe the base before, a few times. Canyon shaped lile a greek Omega, arenas, cafeteria, and meeting hall in the central arc, hallways full of living quarters around the outer arc. Supply, alchemists and gnomes to the west, wizards and sages north - north east, monastery of insanity on the cliff to the east, a barren wasteland extending in all directions, Officer country along the western leg of the canyon (the bottom bit that would be a foot if the arc were legs), black market and shadier types along the other leg. Oh yeah, the scar from the dragon fight is along the western side, outer rim is most affected, though damage is done to the inner rim as well.

"Want a pokey stick? gonna need a mission chit."

((Man, it's great to have this game going again. ^-^
Welcome back, Ozarck!))
Thank you. I hope I can re-energize and get this thing entertaining again.

((Well, I guess Mimos is... somewhere then. Not really sure what a slime-person does in their free time :P ))
((Just dropping in to say that I'm totally still here. Clunkers was still helping clean up the rubble from our last kerfuffle, if I recall correctly.))

Good, let's get a mission running. I gave a few options a couple turns ago. Not a lot of interest was shown. hmmm. HMMM. Spaz suggested negotiations.

A bell announces a mission opportunity meeting, so those of you who want to stretch their legs, get out of hte heat, or pick up chicks all wander into the mission briefing room.

"Gonna be brief here. The mission is to the Plains of Sarepa. It's a wide, flat, cold land full of nomadic tribes and packs of creatures, both carnivorous and herbivorous. Big flocks of birds too. Tribal society is ... well it;s complicated and carries rites, customs, and arrangements all it's own. And in that society, two tribes are having a dispute. cultural differences perhaps, or some longstanding intertribal infighting. Who knows. But what we do know is that one tribe has recently acquired a large group of chattel from the other tribe. something about this arrangement was mishandled or someone just didn't like how it turned out. So we get a call to come help. Now, normally we don't care that much about these kind of politics - oh hush, I didn't say we don't take these assignments, I said we don't care about the politics. Let me finish. However, amongst the chattel are a number of interesting beings with unique abilities. And the requesting tribe is giving us those beings as payment for rescuing or stealing some perfectly mundane sapients and some livestock. Go frikken figure.

Details will be given to those who wish to take up this mission.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: July 01, 2017, 09:28:18 am »

"Statement: This one is willing to go on such a mission. Tribal shenanigans may prove to be rather amusing."

Join mission

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: July 01, 2017, 09:45:34 am »

"This ought to be good."
Join the mission
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: July 01, 2017, 12:58:53 pm »

Join the mission. Eveyone at Omega is off-limits, if I'm on-mission then I have a chance.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: July 01, 2017, 01:10:39 pm »

"Statement: It seems like we have at least a few new faces in here.
Introduction: This one is designated 'Clunkers' and is a user of clockwork magics.
Query: This one wonders what the skills of its allies are?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: July 01, 2017, 01:16:10 pm »

"Vladen, I'll just be assisting."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: July 01, 2017, 01:26:04 pm »

"Vladen, I'll just be assisting."
"Query: And how will you be assisting, Vla-den? What do you bring to the proverbial table?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: July 01, 2017, 01:42:30 pm »

((Can't RP effectively right now, Valyrie should be interacting here but I just can't get in character. I'll try to add her actions when I can.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: July 01, 2017, 03:34:43 pm »

"Healing and protection spells."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: July 01, 2017, 07:04:49 pm »

"Since when motherfucker! Ain't no birds seen flashy mission chits around here! Furry bastards don't get to change the rules like that! We'll peck you!"

Peck the dude till he gives us sharp and pokey.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: July 02, 2017, 07:45:19 am »

((Ugh.  I pretty much lost what was happening to Dar, in-character wise.  I know he was gonna end the encounter being really pissed at command, but don't remember what he was actually gonna do.  So I'm just gonna assume it resolved as I had expected it would.

...Also, what happened to the "Return to Lathal" mission?  :( ))

Dar will go on the mission, though he's currently being grumpy and silently laying on some high thing away from the others.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: July 02, 2017, 08:08:29 am »

Join the mission. Probably more interesting than sticking around here.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 194