Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 269198 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2490 on: September 06, 2017, 09:30:09 am »

I am skilled with farseeing magic and very intelligent. So what kind of tasks would these officers assign us?
Talk stuff
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: September 06, 2017, 10:33:36 am »

"Yeah...I'm with the eyeball. He found me and directed me here so i kinda owe him one, and I'm an herbalist."

Try drying plants while listening to the conversation

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: September 07, 2017, 05:38:25 pm »

Hands looking down at them. Gently breathing anger flickering through their eyes before they closed silent. Relaxing letting themselves relax. Calm,Collected that was what they needed to become right now. So become that they shall. Steeling themselves they walked down the dimhall way with a stern face.
If my hands are tied untie them. Continue on the dimly lit path and try to find a way outside.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: September 09, 2017, 07:36:37 am »

Find a weapon.
You acquire a Large Rock. Some woman comes out of a hole in the ground to your left and blinks in the light. (that would be ATH).

I am skilled with farseeing magic and very intelligent. So what kind of tasks would these officers assign us?
Talk stuff
"I don't know. Gravedigging? You meat types like to be stuffed underground when you die, right?"

"Yeah...I'm with the eyeball. He found me and directed me here so i kinda owe him one, and I'm an herbalist."

Try drying plants while listening to the conversation
(5) you lay out a double armful of plants (the ones I mentioned above, so keep track. In fact, put your character sheet in this thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=159592.0 and record your plants there.

Hands looking down at them. Gently breathing anger flickering through their eyes before they closed silent. Relaxing letting themselves relax. Calm,Collected that was what they needed to become right now. So become that they shall. Steeling themselves they walked down the dimhall way with a stern face.
If my hands are tied untie them. Continue on the dimly lit path and try to find a way outside.
they are not tied. Examining them, you note the Deep Black lines of the Omega Brand etched in the places you felt the Dark Fire when you wielded the knife. You make your way down the hallway and out, and encounter a strange woman hefting a rock (that would be Egan's character).

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: September 09, 2017, 10:08:54 am »

Once the plants are done drying (that includes the one the eyeball found, which I should probably ask him about), figure out how to store them so carrying them around so they're available for use won't be such an annoyance.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: September 09, 2017, 12:22:15 pm »

Suprise radiating from the Grey sharp cat like eyes. A hand clenching around what looks like a rather...Rusty silver sword close to being unusable.

This short girl in rather ragged knight like armor with golden embroidery and shoulder pauldrons and flowing white but red stripped torn cloth. Their entire outfit is seemingly in not very good shape but it covers her well.

The most notable thing though would be a puncture in her breastplate dried blood surrounding it. If one were close enough one could see a scar that was probably from a piercing weapon. Looked Recent.

Her long flowing blond hair was a bit matted but still healthy bits of blood matted in it. Blood seemed to mat a lot of her, to be honest, but if one were observant while they flicked their hair for a moment when they exited the hall they would have noticed purple nubs.

Either way, this woman was watching the other woman closely feelings of light distrust filling them.

After a few moments of staring she managed to calm herself letting a warm smile cover her face gently her white teeth lightly shining as one arm gently fingered her blades handle.

Holding a hand out for them to shake they spoke tone warm but cautious.

"Greeting's Madam. It is nice to meet you. I am Sirtriana  "Aegis" Galloway Grandmaster of the knights of the Aegis. It is my solemn duty to protect the common folk."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:49:38 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: September 09, 2017, 12:28:11 pm »

I think I might be wasting my time here.
This guy is useless, go find a wizard or similar in this place.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 04:23:56 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: September 09, 2017, 03:15:45 pm »

Max lowers her bandanna with one hand and reaches to shake with her other hand. She stands easily a head above the other woman, though this Sirtriana doesn't have the physique of a weakling.

"Hmm. Hello there, Sirtriana. I'm Max. It is good to see another human in this blasted land."
Max's eyes make contact with Sirtriana's.
"...Or close enough, anyway. I assume from that mark covering you that you're like me, brought here against your will to fight for 'the Queen'? No better than slavery."
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: September 09, 2017, 03:50:00 pm »

A hand rubbing their own head golden embroidery on her armor gleaming from the light. Slightly ruined of course but it looked nice none the less still.
 It might give the impression of someone fallen. Her attire. Someone who was defeated or gravely injured.

It would be at least partially accurate.

Her catlike gray eyes seemed to almost glow just a bit dilating and undulating. She missed her helmet. She used to have one it got knocked off if she remembered right. Probably taken by that general as a trophy or something of the like.

Either way, their smile became a bit tighter. Their voice lost a bit of friendliness a bit of an edge coming to it.

They didn't like what they were. Sometimes they admittedly felt a bit of shame....in the back of their mind for what they were.

They tried not to let it get to them.

Managing to speak giving a small nod their tone humorless and gruff.

"Suppose so. I had a choice. It wasn't much of one. I chose the only one that gave me a chance of survival and of maybe one day..being able to....do what I need to do. It certainly is no better. But. I shall keep my moral's. Rest assured. In case you're wanting to swap stories. You already know I am the headmaster of a knightly order. I and my...men led a rebellion against the queen. I...was leading a charge and I got..."

They tap the large puncture wound in their breastplate a bit of dried blood chipping off.

"Impaled on a lance by the enemy general. My men routed. Some of them are still fighting still doing good work.
 Proud of them. I really am and I have every intention of finding any way I can to help them out or get back to them. Was a few days ago....I believe. My body is still aching a lot, to be frank.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 03:52:18 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: September 09, 2017, 03:56:40 pm »

"Don't lose hope. Even a damned curse like this can be broken, eventually. I've met a few ex-bound devils, any they will tell you that there is no bondage that can't be broken."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: September 09, 2017, 04:08:04 pm »

Raising an eyebrow quietly strawberry blond hair being fiddled with by her hand now off her blade.

A nervous tick admittedly. Something she did a lot. She used to bite it during her childhood now she just twirls it and messes with it. Undoing knots. Straightening and curling it around her finger.

A small laugh eventually left their lips.

"I am not the type to lose hope. If I was? I Wouldn't be here. I probably wouldn't be alive. Honestly. Hope is a strong thing and it hasn't left this one yet. But Max. Mind helping me find a medical facility? Or perhaps somewhere that can fix up my outfit. While it is not revealing anything and my wounds are not....pressing I would say. It would be good to deal with them before they can become a problem don't you think?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: September 09, 2017, 04:18:27 pm »

"I s'pose so. It's hard to tell sometimes what kind of wounds need attention with... magically-inclined people such as you?"

Guess I better find this girl a hospital. Honestly, that seems unlikely. More likely they've got some kind of mad alchemist here...

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: September 09, 2017, 04:29:44 pm »

"Magically inclined? I suppose. I can..do a spell. Or two. It is more..heritage. Blood heritage with me for the reasoning of my looks. I treat myself as human. I would prefer you not to go prodding into anything deeper unless I choose to reveal myself as more."

Go look for some kinda medical bay with Max. Also, Keep an eye out for a place that could repair my equipment.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: September 09, 2017, 06:00:42 pm »

"I wasn't gonna ask, but now you're just making me curious."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: September 09, 2017, 07:20:03 pm »

"Feel free to guess."
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 194