Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 269219 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #405 on: December 27, 2015, 01:39:34 pm »

==Team 1==
BBTBMSM Simmie

"Oi! Bugjob, STOP THAT! We cannae get free booze if ye kill them! I taek threats ta me booze verra seriosly!" If Cho-ja does not stop, Simmie will attempt to climb up him and headbutt his chitinous forehead, or, if too smooth to climb, kick a joint wherever it looks nice and painful, yelling "YE'RE DEAF OR WHA'?"
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:14:18 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 27, 2015, 02:32:21 pm »

Arileth slowly backs away from mordred, nodding   
[glow=black, 2,300]well okay then...I think we best get a nice bite to eat and maybe find some equipement or something...[/glow]
Arileth briskly walks off towards towards the kitchen.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2015, 06:14:46 pm »

Team One Thread

Team Two Thread

==| Mordred | Base - Canyon floor |==

Hey, new person,. YOu seem to be the first friendly face I've seen here, first face really.

He lets out a cloud of smoke while eyeballing the person. His voice is still hoarse when he starts to speak, but it clears up by the end of the sentence. You can still say he's been smoking for a long time by the sound of it.

- Either your definition of "friendly" is very loose, or you've been here far longer than I did, all alone. Either way, what's this place? And you are...?

Chit-chat with Arileth, go check the kitchen and pantry for drinks and food, in that order.

Arileth slowly backs away from mordred, nodding   
[glow=black, 2,300]well okay then...I think we best get a nice bite to eat and maybe find some equipement or something...[/glow]
Arileth briskly walks off towards towards the kitchen.

The two of you go inside and find the kitchen. The pantry has a few jars of preserves, some lumpy looking potatoes, and a few carrots. There's other ingredients, but it looks like the best you are gonna do for now is thin vegetable soup.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:23:00 pm by Ozarck »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2015, 06:16:54 pm »

((They both. Link to team 1  :-\))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2015, 06:22:26 pm »

oops.

Fixed

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2015, 06:32:39 pm »

==| Mordred | Base: kitchen -> living room |==

Frustrated with lack of beverages, or any drinks but water, in fact, Mordred lets out a deep growling sound. He gets a mug, and fetches himself some water from his room. Then he's off to living room - he finds himself a chair near a window and falls into it, spilling water on himself when his elbow hits the armrest earlier than he expected. As he glances on the wet shirt, something catches his eye - something is off about his chest. Pulling the shirt collar down, he reveals a mark over his heart, resembling a white tattoo on his dark red skin.
He can't figure out heads or tails about it, some "bla-bla-in the name of the Queen-bla-bla-Legion" stuff.

- Now that is new. Do they brand everyone here like this?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:37:53 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2015, 07:52:57 pm »

==Arileth|base|kitchen==
grab some potatoes and soup and head over to a table to eat.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 29, 2015, 08:48:09 am »

==| Mordred | Base: kitchen -> living room |==

Frustrated with lack of beverages, or any drinks but water, in fact, Mordred lets out a deep growling sound. He gets a mug, and fetches himself some water from his room. Then he's off to living room - he finds himself a chair near a window and falls into it, spilling water on himself when his elbow hits the armrest earlier than he expected. As he glances on the wet shirt, something catches his eye - something is off about his chest. Pulling the shirt collar down, he reveals a mark over his heart, resembling a white tattoo on his dark red skin.
He can't figure out heads or tails about it, some "bla-bla-in the name of the Queen-bla-bla-Legion" stuff.

- Now that is new. Do they brand everyone here like this?

The brand looks like the capital letter Omega - the "last" letter. And the wording, which you are reading upside down, curls inside the arc of the Omega, saying "Last hope, last chance, by the Queen's mercy, for her Majesty's service." the Omega is ornate, with loops and whirls branching off it inside and out. Some part of the brand is always visible when wearing most common forms of clothing. You spy a branch of the tattoo on Arileth's neck

==Arileth|base|kitchen==
grab some potatoes and soup and head over to a table to eat.
You grab some little, dirty potatoes, plunk them into a bowl of water, and head to the table. Gotta cook it if you want actual soup. Or cooked potatoes.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 29, 2015, 09:45:40 am »

==| Mordred | Base: Living room -> Corridor |==

- Last hope, last chance...

After a silent pause, interrupted inly by little splashes potatoes do as they go into the water in the kitchen, he lets go of his collar and slowly starts cleaning out the ashes of burnt tobacco from the finished pipe, while staring in the window. Over time, his facial expression goes from neutral to shocked, then to sadness. But then some sudden realisation must've hit him, because all of a sudden he is grinning and his eyes no longer cast an uncaring look upon the world. It's like he just made himself a goal he knows he has all means to achieve.

- I like it.

Take a chunk of coal from the fireplace (if it's not burning, with hands, if it is, with telekinesis), get to the room I came from. Write my name on the door with coal. See if there are any marks on the doors in that corridor, like numbers or plates stating name of the inhabitant or room's purpose (if doors have names of inhabitants on them, don't write over, obviously). Are all the doors the same, or do some look different?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 07:21:23 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 29, 2015, 05:13:54 pm »

==| Mordred | Base - Living room |==

After a silent pause, interrupted inly by little splashes potatoes do as they go into the water in the kitchen, he lets go of his collar and slowly starts cleaning out the ashes of burnt tobacco from the finished pipe, while staring in the window. Over time, his facial expression goes from neutral to shocked, then to sadness. But then some sudden realisation must've hit him, because all of a sudden he is grinning and his eyes no longer cast an uncaring look upon the world. It's like he just made himself a goal he knows he has all means to achieve.

- I like it.
arileth takes a big bite out of one of his po-ta-toes
hmm? Okay, you have fun with that.  Hey, manage to find anything of interest, an armory or rooms to stay in, please do tel me.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 29, 2015, 05:26:38 pm »

- There are rooms to stay, right over there. I think I'll go mark mine, help yourself to any other empty room.
Sigs

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 02, 2016, 08:06:07 am »

==| Mordred | Base: Living room -> Corridor |==

- I like it.

Take a chunk of coal from the fireplace (if it's not burning, with hands, if it is, with telekinesis), get to the room I came from. Write my name on the door with coal. See if there are any marks on the doors in that corridor, like numbers or plates stating name of the inhabitant or room's purpose (if doors have names of inhabitants on them, don't write over, obviously). Are all the doors the same, or do some look different?
I must have missed this or its edit. Anyway, you take the coal and mark the door with your name. Yours was the sixth of seven doors on the canyonward side of the hall. Only five doors open off the other side. the first of these is a broom closet, fully stocked. There's a small key on a chain hanging outside the door as well. In fact, there is one hanging outside all the unlocked doors. The locked doors are not marked in particular, but some have signs of recent habitation on them - dropped breadcrumbs, an unpleasant odor, some kind of shirt or cape or something snagged under the door of one, that kind of thing.

Posting this here for reference:
Speaking of Omega Legion.

A few turns ago THEY said to Arileth that the food will be served in an hour. Did we basedwellers missed that?

uh ...
no, it just got lost in the mix. I'll whip up a meal turn for you base guys if you want. See, I was more expecting you to do a little more exploring, but I may have been a little vague about what you saw. basically you are in what appears to be a curved canyon with halls carved into the outer side of it. along those halls are some common rooms and little kitchens, kinda like some college dorms have, only, you know, fantasy medieval, not postmodern Electrical. Also, because it's sort of a base for cast=offs of society, it isn't exactly well stocked and pretty. Now, there are other doors and things along the canyon that you haven't been in yet. the main dining hall is there, and the residents can eat communal meals there. It isn't always the safest place to eat though, considering the type of people you live with. As for your little, separate kitchens, well, you need to stock them yourselves from on mission, or with rewards for missions. There are, I'll say, approximately ten rooms per hall. It varies per hall though, and some can have as few as ... oh, four rooms. You guys can decide if you are on the same hall or not. Oh, and there are stairs in the wall of the canyon, along with wide ledges and some narrow ledges, with halls off them too.

You guys hear a loud clanging, like someone ringing a big bell or something, from further down the canyon.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 02, 2016, 09:08:41 am »

Lock room, take key, go look for the ringing bell.
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 02, 2016, 12:25:59 pm »

get up and head towards the sound of the ringing bells
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 04, 2016, 03:09:17 pm »

You two head out into the canyon floor again, and counterclockwise a couple hundred yards. the canyon has become a tad more lively, with members of several species all heading in roughly the same direction. Trolls, humans, a dwarf, a couple elves, a few lizardmen, something lumpy and gooey - all head into one door - the only one you've found yet located on the inner side of the canyon.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 194