Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Executions (On a Ship)  (Read 2355 times)

MaxVance

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Internet User
    • View Profile
Re: Executions (On a Ship)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 05:50:00 pm »

What will you do for the worst offenders? Maroon them on an artificial island with one barrel of booze, one crossbow, and one bolt?

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 05:54:00 pm »

Haha, thats not a bad idea. The worse offenders probally will get the dropped in a 1 cell pit far enough to mangle but not kill them, and then locked in darkness.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Quiller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 08:30:00 pm »

Drop dwarf into a small area containing a pressure plate and one or two spike traps.  Pressure plate activates for dwarves, hooked to traps with not particular high quality mechanisms, dwarf gets to play russian roulette until he fails enough times and bleeds to death.  If he doesn't go anywhere, he can just starve to death, or else drop a goblin or something in there with him.

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 06:01:00 am »

Do priosoners still march around when their on chains? I remember then doing so, but am not sure. Recently I had an elf merchant go beserk, so after sarcrificing some milker dwarfs to lure him in a cage trap I released him in a space with a spike trap linked to a lever. However he just stands there, and the spike is right next to him.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?
Pages: 1 [2]