Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Monsterus Gods IC Turn 3  (Read 5443 times)

Eritzap

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Monsterus Gods IC Turn 2
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 03:00:41 pm »

Frost Eloha was satisfied of the work of their creatures so far, and was predicting a great future of the Aureans.

The God sent more commands to their worshipers. She sent 500 of them to keep gathering ressources: 300 into the forests in the north, while 200 to keep searching the snow plains. She then  commanded 300 Aureans to use their ressources and recently invented tools, to start building housings for them to inhabit. She told the 200 remaining Aureans to keep thinking and experimenting to improve their knowledges and technologies.

As they worked, the Aureans felt they needed a more complex mean of communication than just having the commands of their God poured in their mind. The Aureans decided to try and create a language to communicate to each other by voice.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

I also made a better icon to use for the map.
Spoiler: Minimap (click to show/hide)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2016, 04:59:03 am »

BUMP
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 10:18:22 am »

The shamans communed with Nalagak and recieved a vision.
In order to survive in this world, they had to progress, not only by basic survival, but by establishing a civilization.

A hundred Umingmak were designated to invent new tools for hunting and general resource gathering.
Another hundred were to figure out new ways of construction, other than the tents and huts which they already knew of.
A hundred scouts were set out to explore the nearby regions.
And the rest would continue to gather food and resources.
The shamans themselves would go on trying to establish contact with the spirits of the land.

Who knows what they might discover from this?

Nalagak himself would attempt to search the arctic region to see if he could get in touch with any other gods nearby.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 10:22:51 am by Ultimuh »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 01:49:23 pm »

PTW
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2016, 08:47:53 pm »

Continue expansion, more hives = more food
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 09:52:51 pm »

Continue expansion, more hives = more food
((Well arent you the creative one....also you know you still only have 1000 waspins right?))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 02:31:41 am »

Most of the hives will be about 50 waspens in them, for farming communities. Defence orientated ones will have more.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:37:01 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 09:12:13 am »

((Please, keep OOC stuff in the OOC thread.
I think crazyabe would appreciate that.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2016, 08:07:42 pm »

turn will come out tomorow, bad timeing of some events in my life, school, and other problems stopped me from finishing it up today.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Monsterus Gods IC Turn 3
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2016, 02:25:38 pm »

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ospangail (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Novern (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ideina Seija (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mork (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frost Eloha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nalagak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Holy Fire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Marrow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Eeramenhc (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Selenius (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: general (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 07:46:54 pm »

Ideina Seija working on helping the 50 kitsune working on the forests growth leaves most of the orders the same,she orders the toolmakers to go close to the mountain and get any shiny stones they can and to give them to the 300 trying to improve tools,she also tells the ones working on tools to try and find a way to cut wooden logs in a way that you could hammer them together and make a structure with just the wood itself but to only build the test structures on the plains. (Basically the old Japanese construction technique where they don't use nails yet make buildings that are as strong as if you used them if not stronger.)Ideina then goes back to finding the best magic kitsune and helping the magic kitsune.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:46:19 am by piratejoe »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2016, 01:16:11 pm »

Eeramenhc Looks upon his people and Searches for magic, when he Finds it he has 50 of them go and work the earth to there hearts content.
he selects another 50 and has them attempt to bring life to the dead earth they live within.
he finaly has those who remain gather food and material, with a focus on gathering enough food for everyone.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

WhitelightningTwister

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 09:45:49 am »

Sowwy for big pic, best i could find.

Ork Mork

Da Waaaaagh Banners never felt the same but he made alot of them in small pockets in the swamp, he be tellin us to give you a map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He be sendin his boys out
The gobs Continue constructing tools and buildings, The Crappy Ork settlement starts to form as the construction is being done.
Ork mork has tryed to recreate the Waaagh banner he orginal made but has made tons of well crafted ones, but they miss the magical pulse the orignal had, but they still inspire the orks that gaze apon them, they stand tall in the swap scattered in to clumps.

* The Goblins, continue working on the farms and housing, a small amount of them focus on researching and improving there tools or making better ones what ever comes first in there tiny heads, The Orks spread out the neigbouring tiles collecting More wood with there crudely made barbed saws as they chop down more trees, and 147 Ork boys equip the shanks looking for food to hunt, and if they do find it use the shanks to gather and prepare it better, a small amount of ork boys stay behind to make cooking fires to prepare and cook food for the rest of the orks 150 of them start to cook and prepare *

* Ork mork Assists in the hunting He trys to make himself a mighty weapon before he joins the rest, Something in a sword form he thinks as he bangs the metal and wood together with the spikey hammer using what ever to bind it together *

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:51:53 am by WhitelightningTwister »
Pages: 1 [2]