Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Humans only have standard dwarf workshops?  (Read 957 times)

FruitBird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Humans only have standard dwarf workshops?
« on: December 25, 2015, 04:27:03 pm »

I decided the humans looked fun and started a world with them. It all went well and I now have 7 humans dawdling around, but there arent any masterwork workshops in the building menu. Just the basic vanilla ones. No wood splitting block, no merchants stall, etc. Where have I gone wrong?
"is this a game or are you trying to describe quantum physics to me holy shit" Friends reaction to me describing DF

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Humans only have standard dwarf workshops?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 05:51:56 pm »

MDF Reborn has never been finished. :/ humans have all kinds of stuff, but in the older mod version, MDF 6.2 for 34.11.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

FruitBird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 05:56:34 pm »

Ah. Bugger, oh well. Thanks anyway!
"is this a game or are you trying to describe quantum physics to me holy shit" Friends reaction to me describing DF

FruitBird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 06:24:34 pm »

MDF Reborn has never been finished. :/ humans have all kinds of stuff, but in the older mod version, MDF 6.2 for 34.11.

Trying to play on my old version of Masterwork that you said would work. Am encountering a weird issue where it takes forever, then once you've done preparing for embark, asking it to actually do so crashes the game.