Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Earth IV Mythos: An Accidental Mythology  (Read 940 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
The Earth IV Mythos: An Accidental Mythology
« on: December 12, 2016, 01:31:00 am »

Hello there, Creative Projects!

For a little context, a few years ago, me and my cousin created an unscripted and quite silly roleplay. Ghosts, doppelgangers, aliens, it was weird and yet awesome. Well, since the last roleplay we did (because time and such), I started turning loremaster and after a while, created a Mythos.

The background for the setting will be explored through each series I produce, but to catch your fancy, here's the main background info.

Spoiler: The Past of the Mythos (click to show/hide)

Now then, let's get to the series. This thread will be an outlet to get each series out, but I also want to use it for writing tips.:

Spoiler: Barry and Trevor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Second Series (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:18:22 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: The Earth IV Mythos: An Accidental Mythology
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 04:14:52 pm »

Ohai.  PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Earth IV Mythos: An Accidental Mythology
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 03:25:17 am »