Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [0.43.05]Colony Alpha <<<Warhammer 40k, Squats, Orkz, Eldar and more... >>>  (Read 27870 times)

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking good so far! I always thought ratlings were called Skaven and part of chaos or some other faction, haha. Of course, most of my experience is with Warhammer Classic...

Once you get the new metallurgy in, I'll be giving this one a go. :D

Icecoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Updated the mod just now. Well, it's not finished yet and there is still a lot of work to do. I will focus on psykers, metallurgy and reworking the nerubar. I need to flesh out the greater chaos deamons as well, they are still simple.
"This is a well crafted billon statue of Urist McChickenlover.
The item is a well-designed image Urist McChickenlover the dwarf and a chicken in billon.
Urist McChickenlover is embracing the chicken."

Colony Alpha <<<Warhammer 40k, Squats, Orkz, Eldar and more... >>>

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking good so far! I always thought ratlings were called Skaven and part of chaos or some other faction, haha. Of course, most of my experience is with Warhammer Classic...

Once you get the new metallurgy in, I'll be giving this one a go. :D

The closest things to Skaven were the Hrud back in the older era, but they expanded them out later down the line and they are vastly different (When they are even mentioned of course).

nefariousD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So just to be clear, the only playable race is Squats?

Aleksanderus

• Bay Watcher
  • Champion of the unknown
    • View Profile

You should add plasteel. And also add "nobles" to chaos for example chaos would have Chaos lords, Champions, Chaos sorcerers (maybe later), etc. Why am I asking you about this? I want to make sub-mod to this which would make chaos more complex and playable and I hate making nobles becouse it's soooooo weird that I don't know how to make them properly.
So will you allow me to make sub-mod to this and make these nobles?
his title changed to "thruthful chills"
Also known as : "Believe me when I say this guy is a psychotic murderer".

Cheesoburgor

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile

Do you perhaps need help with the mod? Warhammer 40k has a pretty big universe to work on alone.
Im alive again after a 4 year break!

Aleksanderus

• Bay Watcher
  • Champion of the unknown
    • View Profile

Do you perhaps need help with the mod? Warhammer 40k has a pretty big universe to work on alone.
I'm pretty sure he can handle this.
his title changed to "thruthful chills"
Also known as : "Believe me when I say this guy is a psychotic murderer".

austinwelser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you could probably rip some stuff from this mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=120494.0 , it's been dead for a long while.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

you could probably rip some stuff from this mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=120494.0 , it's been dead for a long while.
You mean like this very mod? The author's been inactive for about four months now.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

austinwelser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh well, so much for an up to date 40k mod.

Icecoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.42.04]Colony Alpha <<<Warhammer 40k, Squats, Orkz, Eldar and more... >>>
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2016, 01:32:39 am »

Don't worry, the mod is not dead. I just paused modding for a while because of the constant updates of the game. I will rework the mod for the latest release soon.  :)
The item is a well-designed image Urist McChickenlover the dwarf and a chicken in billon.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.42.04]Colony Alpha <<<Warhammer 40k, Squats, Orkz, Eldar and more... >>>
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2016, 08:08:36 pm »

Welp.  Seems we're both working on the same thing, although yours is complete and mine is a work in progress.  I'll link to my thread.  I might make it about the wars of unification or 30k or some other different thing altogether. 

For now, I'm trying your mod out. 

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=161479.0

Kyubee

• Bay Watcher
  • modding is hard
    • View Profile

Hey guys, I see this mod was MADE for an older version but is it playable with 43.05?
My mod: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=176501.0
The litten is wandering around the dump now, occasionally exploding.

Icecoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So as I promised, I overcame my lazyness and updated the mod for 0.43.05, reworked the Nerubars as Rak'Gols and added a few goodies, like chainswords and axes. The development may continue.

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
Re: [0.43.05]Colony Alpha <<<Warhammer 40k, Squats, Orkz, Eldar and more... >>>
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 12:49:51 pm »

did you take into account that bolters are not simple fireweapons but gyroguns with armourpiercing warheads that explode after penetrating the target?
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)
Pages: 1 [2] 3