Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 35969 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Angry mobs.
« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2016, 09:32:40 pm »

i guess we can look at the sky a little- FCUK YOU I HAVE +1 WILL CLOSE YOUR EYES OR SOMETHING YOU DOLT.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 04, 2016, 07:24:57 pm »

two posts. I'll wait til tomorrow to put up the turn, in case anyone wants to action.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 04, 2016, 07:25:44 pm »

((Honestly, I'm not certain what to do...))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2016, 07:27:08 pm »

Reggie dreams of awesome dragons and of what it would be like to be conscious.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2016, 07:41:35 pm »

((Honestly, I'm not certain what to do...))
practice your magic, collect soap, wait by the shore of the toxic goop for Clunkers (may include side effects), talk to the alchemist, wander off and make Aylia's job harder attempt to find your teammates, oh, I see by your character description that you have spellcasting and I gave you three useful scrolls - one time spells basically. I think. The Christmas present. Hmm. One of those is a "dispel" spell. one is for identification of magical effects and one is a containment spell. You could also go talk to the villagers, stay in and sleep, make friends with your teammates continue antagonizing Durmokh. Lots of things. The world is your oyster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2016, 07:44:51 pm »

Ebony, evidently having slept in, wakes up and begins on her daily magic practice. Specifically, by studying the scrolls- not using them- to see if she could learn replicate the effects on each. Start with the containment one.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2016, 08:24:59 pm »

(( >.> I haz action in and I wantz turn. can I haz turnz naow? pweez?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 05, 2016, 08:28:31 am »

I walk a little closer - though staying out of kicking range - and meow again, staring up at Gavin.
He looks at you, sighs, and pulls a small chunk of meat out of his lunch sack. He tears off a small piece with his teeth, then tosses it on the ground in front of you.

i guess we can look at the sky a little- FCUK YOU I HAVE +1 WILL CLOSE YOUR EYES OR SOMETHING YOU DOLT.
Nice, lol. Anyway, you swear at yourslef and close your eyes, jerking your head downward and blinking rapidly for several seconds. You still have some vertigo, but you are in control of your self once more. You see a wet, sort of squishy aura nearby and recognize Terrance by the eight appendages. He appears to be staring at you a little.

Reggie dreams of awesome dragons and of what it would be like to be conscious.
-rawr-

Ebony, evidently having slept in, wakes up and begins on her daily magic practice. Specifically, by studying the scrolls- not using them- to see if she could learn replicate the effects on each. Start with the containment one.
You study the scroll, but it feels complex. As you concentrate on one part, another slides away from your brain. You think you could inscribe it into a spellbook though, if you had one. the attempt would use up the scroll, but if successful, you would retain the spell for use as long as you had it in your book.

(( >.> I haz action in and I wantz turn. can I haz turnz naow? pweez?))
didn't see this last night. Please accept this early morning round of turns instead :3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 05, 2016, 08:56:04 am »

I walk up to it and nibble on it for a bit, then assuming it doesn't taste weird or anything, I meow up at him happily and dig in. I watch him in case he starts to get up to leave while I'm enjoying the meal, but assuming I finish before he does any such thing, then when I'm done I'll walk up closer to him, right at the edge of touching range. If he starts to leave without me then I'll stop eating to follow him.
((@ turn: yay! accepted!))
((EDIT: @ it being the time when Oz normally posts turns and literally nobody but me has posted an action: awwwwww. pplz? pplz? pplz post plz?))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:19:25 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 05, 2016, 08:53:54 pm »

I walk up to it and nibble on it for a bit, then assuming it doesn't taste weird or anything, I meow up at him happily and dig in. I watch him in case he starts to get up to leave while I'm enjoying the meal, but assuming I finish before he does any such thing, then when I'm done I'll walk up closer to him, right at the edge of touching range. If he starts to leave without me then I'll stop eating to follow him.
((@ turn: yay! accepted!))
((EDIT: @ it being the time when Oz normally posts turns and literally nobody but me has posted an action: awwwwww. pplz? pplz? pplz post plz?))
:o He doesn't go anywhere. it isn't poisoned or bad, since it's part of his own lunch. Or breakfast, or brunch. It's kinda mid-morning-ish. You eat happily and companionably with the guy, who is surprisingly quiet when he is not reigning in panicked villagers. He tosses another small piece of meat for you, right nearwhere he can reach you. But not exactly nearer to him than you already are.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 05, 2016, 09:04:51 pm »

((I was waiting to see if Terrence did anything. Guess not.))
Get closer to the village. Look at it's inhabitants (while staying out of sight) and see if there's anything different about individuals.
Also drag Terrence along.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2016, 09:19:01 pm »

I finish my current bite and move on to the next one, letting him bait me in slowly.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2016, 11:12:55 pm »

((Argh. I had an action written out with a bit of Roleplay, but I got distracted before I posted it and ended up on a Wikipedia binge. That was over 24 hrs ago. Long story short, it ended up forgotten and buried in a rapidly growing mass of tabs that I had to cmd-q for my own sanity. Sorry people.))

=="Terrence", team II==

Follow [Snakegan_BW] for now.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 06, 2016, 01:02:46 pm »

Check the cupboards for useful things to grab, and grab them. Then go and squatwalk trough the fallen bit of ceiling.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2016, 07:41:24 pm »

((I was waiting to see if Terrence did anything. Guess not.))
Get closer to the village. Look at it's inhabitants (while staying out of sight) and see if there's anything different about individuals.
Also drag Terrence along.

((Argh. I had an action written out with a bit of Roleplay, but I got distracted before I posted it and ended up on a Wikipedia binge. That was over 24 hrs ago. Long story short, it ended up forgotten and buried in a rapidly growing mass of tabs that I had to cmd-q for my own sanity. Sorry people.))

=="Terrence", team II==

Follow [Snakegan_BW] for now.
Ssslavina drags terrance to the edge of town and peers intently through the town at teh sparks that are people. You see lots of similarities between the villagers, and detect all kinds of differences - brighter aura here, different color there, multicolored arua, one looks like it is nearly constantly changing - all  variations on a theme. You do note several distinct differences though. there is a small community of munchkins here, and they stand out by how their aura flickers rapidly, though it always returns to a yellowish green. their base aura reminds you of the color of a cat's eye.

the other differences are in specific individuals. yo notice one, for instance, that is a large, refined stone aura encasing an aura of pure Essence. this one is currently wading through the muck you were sent to clean. another is an essense that appears to be another essence. It is like there are two essences in one place - one more solid, and one more noticeable.

I finish my current bite and move on to the next one, letting him bait me in slowly.
"Cat, you are going to eat my whole lunch if I let you, aren't you?"

Check the cupboards for useful things to grab, and grab them. Then go and squatwalk trough the fallen bit of ceiling.
Some of the things in the cupboards won't survive a squatwalk through the muck. You see various tinctures and potions, lots of ingredients, a small collection of scrolls, a thin, bound book - a spell book! You find the jar of quicksilver you were after, three large crystals, and a geode. You also find some foodstuff, but I wouldn't recommend letting an organic eat any of that.

Meanwhile, the Shrine is visited by a squad of three armed men, who knock politely, and stick there heads in, taking in the odd sight of the dwarf, the wizard, the little priest, and the mangled homunculus. Their eyes widen in surprise and their hands go toward their weapons.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 30