Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 35970 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Toxic Gross
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2015, 06:09:05 pm »

((Wait clanking?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2015, 06:19:31 pm »

I walk over to Octodad and meow at him repeatedly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2015, 07:19:19 pm »

"Hey idiot! Look alive ssssoldier! I'm with the Omega Legion, and we're here to help fix this messs!"
"Um, if you'd explain how we can help, because I have no clue."

Speak to this man. Loosen the grip a bit.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2016, 10:38:41 am »

"Scaly organic teammate, perhaps we should haul this organic out of the goop before questioning him?"

Help making sure the alchemist doesn't go under again. Try to get him out of the goop onto dry land if possible.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2016, 02:40:43 pm »

=="Terrence", team II==
NO, DON'T G- OH, IT'S YOU. HELLO LITTLE DOG. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE OTHERS ARE?

Follow the cat, if it will lead me. Otherwise, chase after the peasant.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2016, 02:42:30 pm »

Aylia
=="Terrence", team II==

ignoring being called a dog, I'm going to lead our wayward tentacleman back to the group. Once he's regrouped with everyone, I'm going to go back to the shoreline and attempt to locate where Reggie has gone.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:48:09 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2016, 03:04:38 pm »

Uh... be helpful? I don't know what's really going on.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2016, 03:11:34 pm »

.....hmmmm I'm not finding them..... surely there further in yeah that makes sense!
Reggie keeps on going

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2016, 08:45:08 am »

"Hey idiot! Look alive ssssoldier! I'm with the Omega Legion, and we're here to help fix this messs!"
"Um, if you'd explain how we can help, because I have no clue."

Speak to this man. Loosen the grip a bit.
The guy regains enough composure to issue a terrified "eep!" and start pulling away from you. having loosened your grip, he slips quickly out of your grasp, sagging into the goop again.

"Scaly organic teammate, perhaps we should haul this organic out of the goop before questioning him?"

Help making sure the alchemist doesn't go under again. Try to get him out of the goop onto dry land if possible.
Seeing the fellow sag, you grab an arm and begin hauling him shoreward. He is shaking visibly now. He makes a lot of squeaking sounds and whimpering. You and Ssslavina at least extract him from the goop. The pink and purple bubbles are starting to fill the air, making it hazy and difficult to see very far, but you are able to locate the dwarf and elf girl. the dwarf is apologetically, if sternly, scraping goop off the elf girl, who seems frozen stiff, for some reason. Maybe the goop caused her to seize up?

=="Terrence", team II==

Aylia
=="Terrence", team II==

ignoring being called a dog, I'm going to lead our wayward tentacleman back to the group. Once he's regrouped with everyone, I'm going to go back to the shoreline and attempt to locate where Reggie has gone.
You two walk bcak through town, encountering a veritable wall of pink and purple bubbles, floating in the air and piling up on the ground not far from where the team was. you can see movement in there, and recognize the shapes of your team - they are rather distinctive - but there's a lot of bubbles. Still want to go in there?

Uh... be helpful? I don't know what's really going on.
Well, let's see. You encountered the spill. The dwarf lobbed a bar of tallow soap into it, which caused it to explode a bit, and spew colorful bubbles everywhere. The dwarf is scraping goop off you and you are standing still, while the snake and shiny metal guy retrieve the goop covered alchemist. You rolled a 2 on an int check, so you simply blurt out "I have no idea what's going on." Informative, but unlikely to be helpful.

.....hmmmm I'm not finding them..... surely there further in yeah that makes sense!
Reggie keeps on going
You clank on into the forest. Your form clanks just like the little toy you shaped yourself after, only a bit moreso due to you being much larger than the toy. Birds launch themselves skyward in a flurry at the sound of your approach. You come to a split in the path. Town is behind you. The little lake was on it's right, relative to you now.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 08:50:56 am »

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

Finish scraping the goop off. Is it reacting, or did it react noticeably with me?

Sorry about that.

((Hmm... if if the soapy goo didn't react with our skin, we may have found a way of dealing with the spill. It would make more of a mess, but it would probably be easier to clean up afterwards than the horribly corrosive goo.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2016, 08:56:18 am »

I've done my job as cat herder simply by getting tentacles to BubbleCon, I go back towards the shoreline and begin the search for the wayward shapeshifting kid.
((part of why I'm a cat right now is for the sense of smell by the way, I'm no bloodhound, but it's still a huge upgrade and can be used for tracking.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2016, 11:50:49 am »

hmmmm I'll swing my head towards each path 10 times and wherever my head is pointing at the end I'll go.
Reggy randomly chooses one of the paths

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2016, 04:22:43 pm »

Keep hold of alchemist, snap fingers in front of him to get his attention and say the below

"Alchemist, pay attention. This one and his scaly organic companion have hauled you out of the sludge. This one and his organic companion were sent to clean up said goop. This one is probably not wrong in saying that the goop is your fault, organic, so tell this one everything you know about it so that we can clean it up."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2016, 04:36:13 pm »

Ssslavina ssuddenly realises that sshe doesn't really have to deal with thisss crap.
She glances at clunkers. "Looksss like you've got thiss covered. laterssss."
Before hastily ssslithering away.

Go find a nice roof to ssssunbathe in until someone with actual authority (AKA not a PC) tellss me to do otherwise.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2016, 04:58:24 pm »

=="Terrence", team II==

Nope. No I do not.

Instead, explore the village a bit. Is it mostly just houses, or is there anything interesting around?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30