Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist - Unable to change labor for non-citizen ?  (Read 2418 times)

Zpike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarf Therapist - Unable to change labor for non-citizen ?
« on: January 02, 2016, 11:41:25 am »

Hi all,

I just downloaded the latest "Lazy Newb Pack" and created a default small world just to get back in the swing of things and remember how to play. :)

Anyway, when I went into Dwarf Therapist and attempted to change labors for my team and I get the following message when I roll over a labor for a specific guy:

"Unable to change labor for non-citizen"

DT seems to have loaded correctly and read the Dwarves correctly, but I can't seem to change the labor for anyone.  I click on the boxes and nothing happens.  Also no changes show up in the change list.

Anyone know what's going on?
Do I need to enable something?

Note: I'm running on Windows 10

aelystur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist - Unable to change labor for non-citizen ?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 12:49:57 pm »

I had a similar issue with getting therapist from the lazy newb pack to work. after restarting a few times, i doube checked that i had the correct memory layout. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=122968.2280 for 42.03.  after replacing the memory layout that LNP came with, it worked fine

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 12:55:12 pm »

There was a recent DT release for Df .04 that Splinterz warned might not work right on earlier versions of DF. When I tried it on .03, I got the same "Unable to change labor for non-citizen" issue. So I switched to .04 and it worked fine. I'd guess that the LNP has the newer DT with a .03 DF.
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

Zpike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 07:21:27 pm »

Thank you.