Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: LegendsBrowser 1.19.2 (Windows, Mac OS and Linux legends viewer) | DF 0.47.04  (Read 109979 times)

NikoKun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LegendsBrowser 1.19.2 (Windows, Mac OS and Linux legends viewer) | DF 0.47.04
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2021, 01:03:11 pm »

Finally, something that works in Linux!
Seriously, thank you for making this! Hope you haven't given up on it.. It still seems to work fine for 47.05, tho I dono if new details are being left out.
This is like the only Legends viewer/browser that I've been able to get working in Linux. ;)

betashaft

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: LegendsBrowser 1.19.2 (Windows, Mac OS and Linux legends viewer) | DF 0.47.04
« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2021, 01:19:52 am »

I'm running this on Manjaro. The issue I have is that when I load an xml it gets stuck on loading map image. If I don't have a map in the directory then it loads but then the map doesn't show up in the browser. I haven't seen any reference at all to this issue on the github, here, or reddit, so any help would be appreciated.

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

LegendsBrowser 2.0.0

I've decided to completely rewrite the legends browser the new version is available here: LegendsBrowser 2
Legends Browser - df 0.42 legends viewer for windows, os x and linux

ribchinski

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

LegendsBrowser 2.0.0

I've decided to completely rewrite the legends browser the new version is available here: LegendsBrowser 2

I checked it out, and so far it seems to be more bare-bones than the original, missing a lot of old features, and even not being able to parse data that the old version could. However, I would love to contribute to the project to get it up to snuff (and hopefully make it a viable alternative to Legends Viewer). Is there any way for me to get started with contributions?

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I checked it out, and so far it seems to be more bare-bones than the original, missing a lot of old features, and even not being able to parse data that the old version could. However, I would love to contribute to the project to get it up to snuff (and hopefully make it a viable alternative to Legends Viewer). Is there any way for me to get started with contributions?

Thanks for the feedback and the offer to help. The source is available at: https://github.com/robertjanetzko/LegendsBrowser2
If you are not into coding yourself you can add issues for the features you are missing the most.
Legends Browser - df 0.42 legends viewer for windows, os x and linux
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]