Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: LegendsBrowser 1.19.2 (Windows, Mac OS and Linux legends viewer) | DF 0.47.04  (Read 110025 times)

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LegendsBrowser 1.15 (Windows, Mac OS and Linux legends viewer for df 0.44)
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2017, 04:08:08 am »

But I can't choose which map is loaded. Unless I'm doing something wrong, as soon as I pick the .xml dump it loads everything automatically. I'm never prompted or given an option to which map I want to load. For example it is currently automatically loading the "detailed map", so if I want to load the "world map", I need to delete the first one. Or if I wanted to load some other map, like trade, for example, I'm not given the option.

Yes, you currently can't change the map. it uses the detailed map if available and the default world map if not.
Legends Browser - df 0.42 legends viewer for windows, os x and linux

noirscape

• Bay Watcher
  • Demonic disaster
    • View Profile
    • noirscape.dev
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2017, 04:46:53 pm »

I'm playing on version 0.43.05 (latest stable dfhack) and I am pretty sure that the checking for races belongs to what race is broken, since all civs are "unknown" when it comes to the race and I can only view information of humans, while i am certain there are dwarves in the world.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:29:26 pm by ev1l0rd »
don't take the above seriously. This is actually a pretty helpful group of people. Welcome to the insane asylum.

*Urist McEnlightened has been found dead, Enlightenment aneurysm.*

sionlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2017, 05:24:06 am »

I tried running 1.15 for Mac but when I try to open the .dmg file it says it is "damaged" and can't be opened. 1.13 worked fine.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2017, 01:31:33 pm »

I tried running 1.15 for Mac but when I try to open the .dmg file it says it is "damaged" and can't be opened. 1.13 worked fine.
Same here. Try downloading the .jar instead.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2017, 04:04:54 am »

Same here. Try downloading the .jar instead.
I tried downloading the dmg from github and DFFD and both worked for me. I've rebuilt the image and uploaded it to to both locations and hope it'll work for you.

sionlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2017, 08:05:46 am »

Just to let you know that I downloaded the 1.15 .dmg and it gave the same problem. I am running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. However I tried downloading the .jar file and that runs ok. Thanks very much for developing such a useful tool for us Mac DF players.

Karater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2017, 05:42:31 am »

Just to let you know that I downloaded the 1.15 .dmg and it gave the same problem. I am running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. However I tried downloading the .jar file and that runs ok. Thanks very much for developing such a useful tool for us Mac DF players.
i've updated the plugin that creates the .dmg and reuploaded it to github and dffd. Can you send me a screenshot if you still get an error message?

jobywalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2017, 08:39:17 pm »

I've been able to successfully open the dmg from both github and dffd on 10.13.1.

sionlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2017, 01:28:08 pm »

i've updated the plugin that creates the .dmg and reuploaded it to github and dffd. Can you send me a screenshot if you still get an error message?

Hi, I have redownloaded from GitHub and the .dmg file now opens successfully with no errors. Thanks again!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2018, 01:13:27 pm »

I have OUTOFMEMORYERROR:jave heap space
the xml was made with the df hack and from 0.44.2
what the problem?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

sionlife

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2018, 08:00:55 am »

I have never messed with DFHack, preferring just to play vanilla DF. Could I ask what main things I am missing by not doing the exportlegends info command thing. Just to give me an idea if its worth going through installing DFHack or not. Is the amount of information available doubled? Or is it just minor embellishments that come with the expanded file?

Romeofalling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Amul
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2018, 08:14:36 am »

A Warning window pops up for me:

The following disk images couldn't be opened

Image: legendsbrowser-1.14.dmg
Reason: no mountable file system

(I'm running OSX vr 10.11.6)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2018, 08:30:01 am »

I get the same error in Lion. Version 1.13 works.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2018, 08:58:50 am »

What if you download 1.15 instead of 1.14? https://github.com/robertjanetzko/LegendsBrowser/releases
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2018, 09:17:01 am »

Last time I tried 1.15, it had the same error as 1.14.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12