Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25

Author Topic: Deep Infirmary: The boning begins again  (Read 48927 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Infirmary: Mr.Bone's Wild Ride
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 11:47:45 am »

"Yikes...Well, then.  We should all stick together..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 12:34:14 pm »

“I second that notion.” Trier said as he ran his hands over his gauss rifle in the hope that the overcharge button would be in the same place as it was on his previous service weapon. Finishing that search, he asked the motley group around him, “So, what do you think, left door or center door?”

Look for overcharge and undercharge buttons on the gauss rifle.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 12:42:00 pm »

“I second that notion.” Trier said as he ran his hands over his gauss rifle in the hope that the overcharge button would be in the same place as it was on his previous service weapon. Finishing that search, he asked the motley group around him, “So, what do you think, left door or center door?”

Look for overcharge and undercharge buttons on the gauss rifle.
You find them.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 12:51:49 pm »

"Alright, I vote center."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 01:05:22 pm »

“Center works for me.”
Open the center door and see what horrors come screaming out.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 01:23:17 pm »

“Center works for me.”
Open the center door and see what horrors come screaming out.

The center door slides open as you approach it and leads out onto a short hallway. The hallway is nondescript, just a boring white tile floor and gray metal walls with strips of light cord embedded in the ceiling. It's bright, sterile and dull. There are two exits to this hall, one is a door set into the right side of the hall about halfway down, the other is a door at the end of the hall. Both are identical in design, though the one set into the right side of the hall has a red strip of plastic laying near it.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 01:49:56 pm »

Walk over to the red plastic and examine it using my various vision modes. After that, open the door to the right.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2016, 02:31:09 pm »

Walk over to the red plastic and examine it using my various vision modes. After that, open the door to the right.
The plastic appears to be normal plastic from all vision modes. It's a thin piece of plastic film, bright red, slightly springy and stretchy, something like plastic wrap.  There's part of a bit of writing on it. What looks like a "D" and then part of an "A".

You walk up to the automatic door on the right and it opens with a hiss. Rather then opening onto a room it opens onto a sheet of plastic that covers the entire doorway. It seems to be hermetically sealed, air tight. Most of the sheet is a cloudy clear plastic, like frosted glass, but it has horizontal stripes of red running through it with the words "DANGER: QUARANTINE" printed on them.  Through the clouded plastic you can see a large mound of black objects, but you can't make out exactly what they are.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 02:33:48 pm »

Follow MidnightJaguar, and morph my pimpcane into a shield.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2016, 03:04:40 pm »

Follow MidnightJaguar, and morph my pimpcane into a shield.
You morph the cane into...well it's more of a big  malformed slab of metal than a real shield but hey, it works.

((Hey pw, cheat sheep for your convenience.))
Thanks for this, by the way. You wiki gnomes are a godsend.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 03:07:30 pm »

Attempt to see through the plastic with X-ray mode.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2016, 03:12:56 pm »

Attempt to see through the plastic with X-ray mode.

With your x-ray mode you can see into the room and the pile of black objects. The appear to be body bags,  because they are filled with skeletons. Or at least you see skeletons inside them. X-rays and all.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2016, 03:20:21 pm »

"Hmmm. Well, we are all wearing suits right? So, we should be safe from any pathogens."

Break through the plastic if everyones wearing suits. If not move to the next door.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2016, 03:54:21 pm »

Mycroft is wearing his suit, and whatever defensive equipment he has purchased from the Armory.  Also, he has a program running on his wristpad that's sort of like GPS but not really.  Something with internal gyroscopes and the floor plan.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:09:24 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2016, 04:01:22 pm »

I'm wearing mine.
Change pimpcane into a sharp stick, and start poking the bags. Hope something doesn't try to poke back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25