Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 974749 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2016, 09:44:03 am »

You know, I wonder what's going to be the Thing that will finally discredit the radical "anti-racists" in Europe. Because it seems to be getting ridiculous. Do native Europeans have no right in deciding the future of their countries, or what?

Public opinion is actually very divided about whether to allow refugees in. So saying they have no say in the matter not entirely a convincing argument.
Illegal refugees are not "allowed" to get in as it is, but they force their way through, curb-kicking all existing immigration laws in their way. These illegal migrants deny native Europeans the right to decide the future of their own countries simply by existing - they break the democratically-established laws of migration, and get away with it. And there's nothing the native Europeans seem to be able to do about it, because any motion to do something other than to let law-breakers into their countries scot-free is met with witch-hunt-like attitudes from radical "anti-racists", which go to the extent of covering up other crimes these illegal migrants do in their own countries, simply because it might harm their established propaganda.

Democracy is fundamentally built on rule of law. If you don't defend it in the face of repeated offenders, like these illegal migrants, it's going to fall.
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2016, 09:53:41 am »

Except you can't exactly deport them all back to their home countries, partly for logistical reasons and partly for ethical reasons.

I don't know whether it's harder or easier in Europe to immigrate legally than it is in the US.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2016, 10:08:38 am »

You don't even need to deport them, you just need to admit that they've broke the law, and exact the appropriate punishment on them, which in this particular case would probably be some sort of mandatory public works, or a fine with a medium-long term on payment (like 5-10 years), to compensate for the economical damage they did by their illegal arrival. But there's no way the radical "anti-racists" will allow even that...
._.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2016, 10:12:35 am »

Man, if all it takes to completely undermine democracy is people repeatedly getting away with illegal activities or certain ones being insufficiently enforced, every democracy in the world was dead decades ago, and the natives probably managed to preemptively murder the next several thousand that attempt to form.

E: Not sure where you're getting that the countries in question aren't recognizing border violations as violations, though. Even in '14, Germany (just as an example, 'cause I still have the stats on that laying around) recognized tens of thousands of just that.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:17:22 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2016, 10:31:25 am »

Except you can't exactly deport them all back to their home countries, partly for logistical reasons and partly for ethical reasons.
Hahahaha, believe me the logistics of deporting is a hell of a lot easier than the logistics of human trafficking, ethics were thrown out the window long ago, the only thing stopping yuros is progressive bureaucrats
Heck, the Germans tried placing a 200k person limit to Germany, Merkel shut it down, Germans aren't even allowed to try and stop the influx let alone reverse it

I don't know whether it's harder or easier in Europe to immigrate legally than it is in the US.
Lots of variable conditions depending on the country you're immigrating from to the country you're immigrating to and the conditions of your immigration

You know, I wonder what's going to be the Thing that will finally discredit the radical "anti-racists" in Europe. Because it seems to be getting ridiculous. Do native Europeans have no right in deciding the future of their countries, or what?
Public opinion is actually very divided about whether to allow refugees in. So saying they have no say in the matter not entirely a convincing argument.
They are allowed to hold opinions, truly they should consider themselves lucky

So are you implying that the sexual attacks and harassment haven't taken place, and that it's simply propaganda?
No, I don't, that's just faulty logic. I do hold the possibility open though that some of those complaints, in the light of recent events, might be fabricated. To disregard that beforehand as completely impossible would be silly.
Yeah rape victims should be ignored because they might be liars, gud logic there m8, same one our police used to cover up the rape of thousands of girls or the German urban victims getting called racists for being raped by foreigners
You should've seen the girl who went on our state-funded show "Free Speech", she got booed by the audience for mentioning her friend was gang raped by Pakistanis, the audience were very tolerant and progressive I suppose

Speaking of police coverups, an American socialite just happened to die after what the official autopsy determined with an accidental autoerotic consensual sex death. Though I'm not sure if erotic skull cracking has joined strangling in finding favour with socialites either before or after having sex with illegal immigrants, consent or no.

Man, if all it takes to completely undermine democracy is people repeatedly getting away with illegal activities or certain ones being insufficiently enforced, every democracy in the world was dead decades ago, and the natives probably managed to preemptively murder the next several thousand that attempt to form.
'Certain laws being insufficiently enforced' is how nations die from within before dying without. Government has rule of supreme law, control of the state budget and monopoly on high force to make all that is the nation.

E: Not sure where you're getting that the countries in question aren't recognizing border violations as violations, though. Even in '14, Germany (just as an example, 'cause I still have the stats on that laying around) recognized tens of thousands of just that.
Tens of thousands, most failed to be deported anyways - out of millions
Doesn't really mean shit

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:07 am »

ptw

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2016, 10:36:44 am »

Asylum seekers are not breaking any law, at least until their application are refused and they then don't leave.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2016, 10:38:51 am »

Yeah rape victims should be ignored because they might be liars, gud logic there m8, same one our police used to cover up the rape of thousands of girls or the German urban victims getting called racists for being raped by foreigners
You should've seen the girl who went on our state-funded show "Free Speech", she got booed by the audience for mentioning her friend was gang raped by Pakistanis, the audience were very tolerant and progressive I suppose
Not sure if you're just shitposting, or making the same logical error. Saying there is a possibility that some of those complaints could be fabricated is not the same, at all, as saying the rape victims should be ignored.

Dismissing the possibility of false accusation alltogether beforehand though, is not very wise, not to mention being in complete disregard of the constitutional state. If you would follow that line of thought to the extreme, and read German newspapers from the 30s-40s you could conclude that Hitler probably was right, and all those raping and murdering jews deserved the gas chambers.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:42:29 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2016, 10:47:56 am »

Rumblings and slow splittings of Catalonia from Spain: http://www.politico.eu/article/catalonia-independence-not-yet-ready-split-regional-president-generalitat-puigdemont/

Catalonia comprises pretty much all of the Aragon kingdom, right?

Edit: The Catalan region is a pretty major economic engine for Spain, so, I'd imagine that they'd fight tooth and nail to keep them from splitting away.

Also, where's Owlbread? we haven't seen him around in a while.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:52:33 am by smjjames »

nullBolt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2016, 10:56:44 am »

Dismissing the possibility of false accusation alltogether beforehand though, is not very wise, not to mention being in complete disregard of the constitutional state. If you would follow that line of thought to the extreme, and read German newspapers from the 30s-40s you could conclude that Hitler probably was right, and all those raping and murdering jews deserved the gas chambers.

The Nazis never accused the Jews of sexual crimes against the German people (except maybe miscegenation), just that they controlled a very large portion of Germany's economy (which was true).

Stop trying to make the issue with something it's not.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2016, 11:03:58 am »

Tens of thousands, most failed to be deported anyways - out of millions
Doesn't really mean shit
Man, Germany had millions of immigrants in violation of border laws in '14, on top of however many that weren't? That's incredibly impressive considering the entire EU reported ~630k immigrants total, illegal or otherwise, come in that year. Y'all's real crisis is apparently in statistics gathering, because damn but that's some underreporting.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2016, 11:24:48 am »

nullBolt: Not really, the share of the economy controlled by Jews wasn't that large (unsurprising, given the small size of the Jewish community). And the Nazi accused the Jews of a whole lot of things, including forcing Germany into a World War (well, two World War) and of plotting to ultimately enslave the German race.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2016, 11:37:04 am »

Asylum seekers are not breaking any law, at least until their application are refused and they then don't leave.
The admission procedure for asylum seekers is governed by the Asylum Procedure Act (AsylVfG). Asylum seekers whom border authorities permit to enter the Federal Republic of Germany or who are found in the country without a residence permit are transferred to the nearest reception centre of the relevant state.
Using the nation-wide system for initial distribution, they are assigned to reception centres of the individual German states according to a formula defined in the Asylum Procedure Act.
The asylum process in Germany
Next, their asylum application is submitted to the responsible branch of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) for examination and decision. Asylum seekers receive a certificate of permission to reside which grants a preliminary right to stay in the Federal Republic of Germany during the asylum procedure.
BAMF case workers personally question asylum seekers (with the help of an interpreter) on their travel route and the reasons for persecution. Upon request, female asylum seekers may be questioned by a trained female case worker if the reasons for flight are specific to women. The interview is recorded in writing and translated into the asylum seeker’s language, with a copy given to the asylum seeker. The decision on the asylum application is based on the interview and any further investigations as needed. Asylum seekers are notified of the decision in writing and given information on legal remedy.
If the asylum application is accepted, persons granted asylum status and those granted refugee status receive a temporary residence permit and are given the same status as Germans within the social insurance system. They are entitled to social welfare, child benefits, child-raising benefits, integration allowances and language courses as well as other forms of integration assistance.
http://www.bmi.bund.de/EN/Topics/Migration-Integration/Asylum-Refugee-Protection/Asylum-Refugee-Protection_Germany/asylum-refugee-policy-germany_node.html
Falls short right at the point of being permitted entry by border authorities, bypassed entirely
Though with the suspension of all vetting it doesn't really matter anymore, if the law is flaunted by the state the state is at fault

I've just seen 15 years of mass rapists being covered up by progressives dismissing rape victims as deserving their gas chambers, this is Hitler's world, all he did was switch team colours
Though I do like the irony that the far left's attempt to create the marxist utopia has now created a Europe whose future will only be decided by far right nativists or far right islamists
Have a lefty on it
Perhaps because the police report appeared to give credence to a some-bad-apples-among-the-innocent-refugees narrative that we liberals often like to pretend has no bearing, for a whole day after it emerged in Germany, only the right-wing press in Britain deigned to publish it. In some cases even as late as Friday morning, there were left-leaning articles sticking with the "nobody really knows if migrants were involved" rhetoric.
Saying there is a possibility that some of those complaints could be fabricated is not the same, at all, as saying the rape victims should be ignored.
Why do you shitpost me with your PR damage control?

Man, Germany had millions of immigrants in violation of border laws in '14, on top of however many that weren't? That's incredibly impressive considering the entire EU reported ~630k immigrants total, illegal or otherwise, come in that year. Y'all's real crisis is apparently in statistics gathering, because damn but that's some underreporting.
Look when you're going to say someone says x post some sexy sources you nonny, I've seen enough people saying "there's only x" trying to pass off those coming by sea as the only immigrants or first time asylum seekers as the sum total of all

Spoiler: JUST CITE MY SHIT UP (click to show/hide)
The crisis of stats is real friendo

nullBolt: Not really, the share of the economy controlled by Jews wasn't that large (unsurprising, given the small size of the Jewish community). And the Nazi accused the Jews of a whole lot of things, including forcing Germany into a World War (well, two World War) and of plotting to ultimately enslave the German race.
Nah the official line was that the Jews forced the UK, USSR and USA into war with Germany, that way Germany was not the aggressor and it was also the liberator at the same time
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Innocent nazis never invaded anyone, why is everyone so angry - must be jews
They even took over channel malvinas

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2016, 11:39:45 am »

The Nazis never accused the Jews of sexual crimes against the German people (except maybe miscegenation)
http://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/sturmer.htm
May 1934 issue: jews accused of plotting to murder all non-jews
August 1935 issue: jew lures halfnaked women with money
July 1936 rich jew touching woman
April 1942: jews should get death penalty for having sex with Germans

and that's just from one single newspaper.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2016, 11:52:37 am »

Rumblings and slow splittings of Catalonia from Spain: http://www.politico.eu/article/catalonia-independence-not-yet-ready-split-regional-president-generalitat-puigdemont/

Catalonia comprises pretty much all of the Aragon kingdom, right?

No, Catalonia is just the top right corner. Aragon is also it's own kingdom (though the Catalan culture transgresses the border between them somewhat, just like it dies with Valencia fish south).
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 793