Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 754 755 [756] 757 758 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 991812 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #11325 on: December 16, 2021, 08:48:47 am »

Smoking is a rather poor ingestion mechanism anyway. Don't you all realize we're living in the 21st century? What is this stone age shit, burning something and then inhaling it.

Embrace the CYBERWEED.

https://vimeo.com/43104707

Don't ingest New-Zealanders it will turn your stomach upside down

You're not my supervisor!

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11326 on: December 16, 2021, 09:43:48 am »

Don't ingest New-Zealanders it will turn your stomach upside down

kiwis are, in fact, hairy on the outside

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11327 on: December 17, 2021, 06:34:11 am »

The Gävle Goat has burnt down for the first time since 2016.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

May the Gods be pleased with our sacrifice. May they finally correct our dark timeline.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 06:37:08 am by da_nang »
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11328 on: December 17, 2021, 07:02:27 am »

YES! We offer this GETABOCK to you, spirits! In flame may our world be wrought anew!
Love, scriver~

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11329 on: December 17, 2021, 07:08:27 am »

Sweden seems like a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Npo0cmp-VY
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11330 on: December 18, 2021, 06:09:51 am »

5G network is being delayed in the Netherlands. There already were problems because of conspiracy cuckoos setting radio towers on fire.

But now, a satelite company, Inmarsat, which provides emergency radio communications for sea and air traffic around the world, is using the radio frequency of 3.5GHz, which 5G is supposed to be using.
Because 5G signals have a chance of interrupting their own radio traffic, and they are legally bound to have 99.9% reliability and uptime, the company went to court when the Dutch government announced they were going to be kicked out of the frequency.
The judge ruled that international agreements have more weight than our Dutch government's demands. Our government had no right to demand they give up their 3.5Ghz band.

The company is looking at moving to Greece, but that will take at least a few years.
So it looks like there will be conflict between EU and the Netherlands. EU agreements legally oblige us to roll out 5G nationwide, as fast as possible. We are already behind on schedule compared to other EU countries. But now we are also legally obliged to wait until the frequency is freed up.

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11331 on: December 18, 2021, 09:22:50 am »

I would’ve thought that the Netherlands would have had 5G all over, given the Dutch nuclear authority said that various wearable “anti-5G” products are actually radioactive.

Obviously that’s just because these products work and the government is lying about the scale of the rollout and doesn’t want people not being mind-controlled by the 5G network, or getting Covid from the 5G network, or whatever other nonsense it’s supposed to do.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11332 on: December 18, 2021, 01:08:34 pm »

Well, yeah, these anti-5G magical stones indeed turned out to be highly radioactive.
As in: I'm sure you won't have any bad health problems from 5g, because you will have died of excruciatingly painful radiation cancer long before that.
Oh, and your children will problably have an extra arm or head too.

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #11333 on: December 18, 2021, 03:40:50 pm »

Wait, why do you as a quack sell radioactive stones instead of normal ones? Wouldn't the normal ones be cheaper giving you a higher profit margin?

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11334 on: December 18, 2021, 04:11:10 pm »

Radioactive ones feel like they're doing something, which is how people know they "work".

The credibility from that means they can do longer-term grifts.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11335 on: December 18, 2021, 04:19:58 pm »

I highly doubt a quack has the knowledge to know what stones are radioactive and not, and aren't there a lot of stones that can be radioactive?
Love, scriver~

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11336 on: December 27, 2021, 05:51:27 am »

After more than 9 months of formation talks, it looks like we will finally get a government, in januari.

We will get 4 new ministries. Ministry of Poverty, Ministry of Housing, Ministry of Climate and... Ministry of Nitrogen.

The Ministry of Nitrogen is nescesssary because we haven't been able to build new houses, new windmills, new solar parks, new nothing because of EU nitrogen emission regulations for a few years now.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11337 on: December 27, 2021, 06:40:28 am »

Farmers still believing spreading their shit around is a good deed is so cringe, the fields are overfertilized but not in a balanced way. There is good subvention money in natural gas, problem is the pigs and I'm talking about the farmers, not the animals.
let

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11338 on: December 27, 2021, 06:47:44 am »

I totally support the idea behind reducing nitrogen compound emissions.

But what I cannot support is that it stops us from building new homes, when housing shortages are so damn through the roof that children have to live with their parents until they are 40 because there's no affordable housing to be found.

And I think preventing and cancelling green energy transmission projects like solar and wind parks, because the construction will emit too much nitrogen is just silly, not to say retarded. Sure, it will help reduce nitrogen emissions. But it will also make reaching CO2 climate goals impossible.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11339 on: December 27, 2021, 09:59:30 am »

In what way do these other things release inordinate amounts of nitrogen? I don't even get it.

non-related but here is the garbageman SLPT: when building a house and dealing with contractors pay 'em 200 bucks less than convened, tell 'em they'll get their caution if once they've taken their trash with them... It's so fucking easy to throw it all on a heap and show up like "yup it's from a construction site" as if that gave one permission to stop sorting.
let
Pages: 1 ... 754 755 [756] 757 758 ... 793