Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 975057 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2016, 06:08:18 pm »

Prices collapsed over the last year though. A petrol tax would be anything but inhumane, and moreover would help in reducing the oil price crash's impact on the climate.
Sweden already has huge taxes on petrol
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2016, 06:10:04 pm »

swedon pay the ,kraut gold make rich tupac

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2016, 07:21:06 pm »

WTF?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2016, 07:29:02 pm »

Please be more specific about your fucks?
Love, scriver~

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2016, 07:30:57 pm »

LW, mostly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2016, 07:37:12 pm »

Intelligent and insightful political commentary does tend to have a stunning effect on people

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2016, 08:20:48 pm »

So does Germany. I assume those taxes weren't raised significantly in the past couple years - my point still stands: The price you pay for a liter of gas is ridiculously low compared to that of twelve months ago, so artificially raising it again by lavying a new tax is nothing terrible.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2016, 06:36:24 am »

So does Germany. I assume those taxes weren't raised significantly in the past couple years - my point still stands: The price you pay for a liter of gas is ridiculously low compared to that of twelve months ago, so artificially raising it again by lavying a new tax is nothing terrible.
Heard it here first folks, give up your nation's own ability to set its own budget without even a single vote cast in its name because the EU is so terrible this is nothing new

Also brazen Swede cucks openly stating they never claim to report the truth or lies, that they have no obligation to report what is correct, leading to the world where women are seeking refuge in Somalia to escape Sweden

And the Rotherham syndrome keeps striking again and again

And again, with a coverup of a refugees welcome event that turned into a cheeki lad's groping time in Germany two months prior to the nation-wide rape extravaganza bants and subsequent coverup by the police and media of German and Swede land

North Rhine-Westphalia region police spokesman Robert Scholten said: "The music had to be constantly stopped so that the message could be given out in Arabic to stop men harassing female guests.
"We could have been called at this point but nobody alerted us to the problem."
But the council official responsible for integration matters, Coletta Manemann, who helped organise the 'Refugees Welcome' event, did not report the incidents and has now been accused of a cover-up attempt.
Admitting that she knew about the incident "shortly before Christmas" after talking to students who had been assigned to helping the refugees, she said: "I can't remember any more if I told them that they needed to go to the police or not."
Amazingly she said she later concluded that "the student organisers had learned from the situation" and felt there was no need to make a fuss.
You either laugh or you cry

And in more Putin rage, 13 year old Russian girl gang raped by immigrants in Berlin
Have the Germans honestly done the best they can to start Europe's next war?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:19:45 am by Loud Whispers »

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2016, 07:30:00 am »

And in more Putin rage, 13 year old Russian girl gang raped by immigrants in Berlin
Have the Germans honestly done the best they can to start Europe's next war?

Merkel committed an act of genocide against white Germans.  In response, within 5 years radicals will take over and start shoving Muslims into boxcars.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2016, 07:33:24 am »

Ok, guys, can you stop the shitposting? It's becoming hard to see who's cheekily shitposting, and who's really dumb.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2016, 07:37:12 am »

Yes, please step down the shitposting
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2016, 07:59:35 am »

Heh, it's funny to see LW getting his knickers tied up in a bunch over an event which several close friends of mine helped organize. Newsflash: It wasn't nice, but certainly not as horrible as you're reading into it.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

nullBolt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2016, 08:17:51 am »

Heh, it's funny to see LW getting his knickers tied up in a bunch over an event which several close friends of mine helped organize. Newsflash: It wasn't nice, but certainly not as horrible as you're reading into it.

"They didn't shit on your ice cream, they only spat on it. It's not that bad, get over it."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2016, 08:22:56 am »

Merkel committed an act of genocide against white Germans.  In response, within 5 years radicals will take over and start shoving Muslims into boxcars.
FUCKING BUY GOLD NOW, FLEE INNAWDS, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES

I don't think it was my knickers in a twist, the students who intimately welcomed the refugees against their will did, with a bit more than twister

Ok, guys, can you stop the shitposting? It's becoming hard to see who's cheekily shitposting, and who's really dumb.
Does the difference even matter anymore?
Like on this vid, where some journalists are attacked by immigrants at Calais. They got the usual response from lefties and righties, either threats, support or shitposts, but looking through the comments I found this gem
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Which is the best bit of Poe's Law I've ever seen
I checked his channel to try and figure out if he was legit or just bants
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Unfortunately they were legit

We have to reconcile the fact that we live in a world where banter is indistinguishable from reality - satire now underplays, not exaggerates, and editors can brazenly without pretense say to journalists they have no obligation to publish the truth. For F's sakes, we live in a world where the Daily Mail can publish a headline where thousands of girls are used as sex slaves by Muslim immigrants in Europe with complicit support and cover-up by progressive politicians, police and news editors, and rather than the world figuring that's bullshit and moving on with their happy lives, looks on in abject happening that it's real. You either laugh or you cry ;D

Russian TV channel? *facepalms*
It is a very reliable source
I found the least Russian source I could find, which is a German branch of a New York based Chinese-American news station.
"The cousin explained that the police filed no charges against the perpetrators. Officials had the 13-year-old during a three-hour interrogation, which took place isolated and without an accompanying person, laughed at, mocked and falsehood accused - until she had collapsed and the presentation of the police had agreed - namely that the rape had not taken place, that it is only should look like and that they which have willed it so 13-year-old. The girl was therefore forced by law enforcement officers to a false statement on their tormentors.
The family now comes with a lawyer against these measures. There is a medical document confirming the rape.
The German wave published now a long report in Russian, who called the message a lie."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 793