Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 989921 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #3075 on: July 18, 2016, 05:15:39 pm »

like the Swedish music festival asylum rapists striking right after the police handed out "do not grope" wristbands

Would it have been less funny if the rapist had been a blond Swede?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3076 on: July 18, 2016, 05:26:48 pm »

like the Swedish music festival asylum rapists striking right after the police handed out "do not grope" wristbands
Would it have been less funny if the rapist had been a blond Swede?
Rapists, plural

Also we all know Ibrahim Al-Swedi wouldn't do that to infidels, he's too polite

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: July 18, 2016, 05:28:46 pm »

The axe attacker in Germany has been identified as a 17 year old refugee from Afghanistan.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: July 18, 2016, 05:29:22 pm »

I still don't get how a legal immigrant who'd lived in France for decades murdering scores is an argument against immigration policies adopted years after he'd made it in, myself.

But I do partially agree with you on Sweden. A close family friend's lived up north there for years and he mentioned how if you have a criminal  record there it's a really big thing, no matter what for, because it's so uncommon.

Things were less idealistic in the south, due to higher population density, but there is no doubt that crime rates have soared due to huge numbers of unemployed young men from a radically different culture who don't speak the language.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: July 18, 2016, 06:33:09 pm »

Er... all of Europe was obviously a fantastic shiny, crime-free utopia before all the filthy brown people came? Come on man...
Nice strawman fam
looks just as good as your's, brah.

Import jihadis, get jihad

Stopping the entry of and removing immigrant criminals removes immigrant crime, sadly you can't deport criminal yuropoors (well, unless you're a non-EU Yuropean). Even so, imagine a world where yuropoors didn't desire so much enrichening, I'm sure they would find another way to destroy their own civilizations, they have a talent for that

so is yuropoors fault. just replace yuropoors with jihadis; no more people to jihad against. or jihad is now exported back where it came from. problem solve.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3080 on: July 18, 2016, 06:37:55 pm »

looks just as good as your's, brah.
I can't strawman myself, checkmate atheists

so is yuropoors fault.
Yes

just replace yuropoors with jihadis; no more people to jihad against.
When everyone is migrant, no one can be racist

or jihad is now exported back where it came from. problem solve.
German jihad is top competitive export industry, Germany needs young islamist to plug in gaps caused by aging jihadi/suicidal population

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: July 18, 2016, 06:40:55 pm »

or jihad is now exported back where it came from. problem solve.
German jihad is top competitive export industry, Germany needs young islamist to plug in gaps caused by aging jihadi/suicidal population
ykfibtm
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: July 18, 2016, 06:45:51 pm »

what does that mean? Google comes up empty

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: July 18, 2016, 06:46:10 pm »

EMPTY?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: July 18, 2016, 06:47:38 pm »

EMPTY?
ykfibtm gives 3 search results. two for US license plates, one in Russian, looks like serial numbers on a condensator market site.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3085 on: July 18, 2016, 06:48:59 pm »

EMPTY?
ykfibtm gives 3 search results. two for US license plates, one in Russian
Sleeper agents have been revealed

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: July 18, 2016, 06:49:21 pm »

What does it even mean, though?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: July 18, 2016, 06:50:27 pm »

what does that mean? Google comes up empty

Your kung-fu is better than mine.

The image of jihad being treated like a normal thing needing to have new blood injected in was just too much.

I must go to the mountains and learn to shitpost better.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: July 18, 2016, 07:46:40 pm »

The axe attacker in Germany has been identified as a 17 year old refugee from Afghanistan.

If that was an attempt to distract the media away from the RNC, that's lame. Not that it makes it okay of course...

What we really need is a new Australia to deport all criminals to. Perhaps we could expand the Mars One program.

Meanwhile, in the Netherlands, Turkish Gulen followers are recieving death threats from Erdogan supporters. One man's home was broken into, his name carved in the door with a knife, and the message "we know you live here".

A Turkish-Dutch businessman from Amsterdam got a message on his company's facebook page that 'we are going to spill your blood'.

On pro-Erdogan Turkish sites black lists can be found of companies whose owners sympathise with Gulen, with a rally to boycot.
Turkish mosques (in the Netherlands) have been banning Gulen supporters from entering, at least those mosques which fall under the influence of Diyunet, the Turkish ministry of religion.

Of the four hundred thousand Turks living in the Netherlands, there are a few thousand Gulen supporters.

Dutch police are also investigating the molestation of a cameraman for the national news, who was filming the demonstration held by pro Erdogan supporters in Rotterdam.

Yeesh, Turkish Civil War when. /sarcasm And they say the US appears divided.....

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: July 18, 2016, 09:44:01 pm »

You know, just wondering out of random curiosity, in Europe, is there such a thing as British Exceptionalism?, French Exceptionalism? German Exceptionalism? <insert name of nation that is not America> Exceptionalism?

Although, isn't German Exceptionalism what got us WWII?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:59:57 pm by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 793