Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1001967 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #10635 on: March 07, 2020, 03:00:44 am »

*temporarily de-cultured Russians, even
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: March 07, 2020, 03:28:18 am »

Please don't de-culture your Russians, it's a cruel and unnecessary procedure.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10637 on: March 07, 2020, 07:57:48 am »

Who is the ugly boy giving the finger in the bottom right?
That's England

Where is Sweden? Is Sweden the fat blue blob throwing the bottle?
That's Scotland

I think Sweden is the kid with green sleeves, since the main body of their shirt is blue

Estonia isn't in it either, which is symbolic for how the EU is going to abandon the Baltics to Russia at the first drop of the hat
Estonia quietly cries in a cardboard box waiting for EU to come back from the groceries with the milk

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: March 07, 2020, 08:15:15 am »

I thought that was Portugal, the blue looks like a miscolouration
Love, scriver~

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: March 10, 2020, 09:21:39 am »

There used to be a Russia thread I think but I can't find it so I'll just post this here.

As expected, the Russian parliament has proposed an amendment to the constitution that will allow Putin to stay on as president until 2036 (instead of 2024).
On the 24th of April, the Russian population will get to vote on a broad array of constitutional amendments, including this one.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: March 10, 2020, 10:01:30 am »

On the 24th of April, the Russian population will get to agree with a broad array of constitutional amendments, including this one.

Seems the more fitting description, no?

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: March 10, 2020, 10:28:16 am »

There used to be a Russia thread I think but I can't find it so I'll just post this here.

Speaking of, should there be a separate UK thread, or are there not enough people who care about them to make it worth the effort?

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: March 10, 2020, 10:31:57 am »

For all intents and purposes except internal propaganda, the UK can still be considered as being part of the EU.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10643 on: March 10, 2020, 11:15:03 am »

Speaking of, should there be a separate UK thread, or are there not enough people who care about them to make it worth the effort?

This is what happened: There used to be a single Europe thread. Then Russia invaded Ukraine and discussions around that got heated and the thread was locked. When making new threads it got split off into a EU thread and an Eastern Europe thread to keep discussions apart.

Since we no longer need a separate Eastern Europe thread this should be considered a thread for all of Europe again, not just the EU. Hence UK talk stays here.
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #10644 on: March 10, 2020, 11:16:25 am »

What will you do when Russia invades Sweden?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: March 10, 2020, 11:30:24 am »

A single Swede can take 100 Russians, it's a historical fact. We ate trained in gårilla warfare and don't afraid of anything, we will defend our country to the last Finn
Love, scriver~

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10646 on: March 10, 2020, 01:13:03 pm »

Ah yes I do remember, I think it was Ukrainian Ranger that made a separate thread for non-EU Europe and Russia, before that people used to post about Russia in here.
Let's just indeed get back to that.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: March 10, 2020, 01:15:01 pm »

Would you mind renaming it to the COMPLETELY AND WHOLLY EUROPEAN TERRIBLE JOKES THREAD, martinuzzzzz?
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10648 on: March 10, 2020, 01:59:09 pm »

A single Swede can take 100 Russians, it's a historical fact. We ate trained in gårilla warfare and don't afraid of anything, we will defend our country to the last Finn
What the fucking fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in IKEA employee orientation, and I’ve been involved in secret submarine hunts, and I have over 300 confirmed shelves. I am trained in gårilla warfare and I’m the top Eurovision contender in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another H&M shopping target. I will feed you Swedish meatballs with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of Sven Svengardsons across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can build over seven hundred furniture items, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in grenading my own ambulances, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my pronouns and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your piss off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking lutfisk, kiddo."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: March 10, 2020, 02:07:12 pm »

What the fucking fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in IKEA employee orientation, and I’ve been involved in secret submarine hunts, and I have over 300 confirmed shelves. I am trained in gårilla warfare and I’m the top Eurovision contender in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another H&M shopping target. I will feed you Swedish meatballs with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of Sven Svengardsons across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can build over seven hundred furniture items, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in grenading my own ambulances, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my pronouns and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your piss off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking lutfisk, kiddo."
calm down, mate, chill
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 793