Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1008505 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #10770 on: June 17, 2020, 04:51:20 pm »

Berlin conducted institutionalised pedophilia for 30 years

Starting in the 1970s psychology professor Helmut Kentler conducted his "experiment." Homeless children in West Berlin were intentionally placed with pedophile men. These men would make especially loving foster parents, Kentler argued.

A study conducted by the University of Hildesheim has found that authorities in Berlin condoned this practice for almost 30 years. The pedophile foster fathers even received a regular care allowance.

Helmut Kentler (1928-2008) was in a leading position at Berlin's center for educational research. He was convinced that sexual contact between adults and children was harmless.

Berlin's child welfare offices and the governing Senate turned a blind eye or even approved of the placements.

Several years ago two of the victims came forward and told their story, since then the researchers at Hildesheim University have plowed through files and conducted interviews.

What they found was a "network across educational institutions," the state youth welfare office and the Berlin Senate, in which pedophilia was "accepted, supported, defended."

The researchers found that several of the foster fathers were high-profile academics. They speak of a network that included high-ranking members of the Max Planck Institute, Berlin's Free University, and the notorious Odenwald School in Hesse, West Germany, which was at the center of a major pedophilia scandal several years ago. It has since been closed down.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10771 on: June 17, 2020, 05:24:30 pm »

West Germans, man.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10772 on: June 17, 2020, 07:53:54 pm »

Yeah, congratulations UK on managing to avoid helping poor people. As an American, I can tell you it's most important to put corporations first. Having to provide the same services as public institutions makes privatization unprofitable, which is a bad thing. I'm not being sarcastic, my voice just sounds like this.

We in the US welcome you to our level of educational quality.

Well, the UK does have a (proud?) tradition of starving the poor for their own good. And the Irish. And the Irish poor.
Need to teach those people a lesson, else they start thinking they're allowed to eat like a real human.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #10773 on: June 17, 2020, 08:27:15 pm »

Yeah, congratulations UK on managing to avoid helping poor people. As an American, I can tell you it's most important to put corporations first. Having to provide the same services as public institutions makes privatization unprofitable, which is a bad thing. I'm not being sarcastic, my voice just sounds like this.

We in the US welcome you to our level of educational quality.

Well, the UK does have a (proud?) tradition of starving the poor for their own good. And the Irish. And the Irish poor.
Need to teach those people a lesson, else they start thinking they're allowed to eat like a real human.

So they can be like the brits then?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10774 on: June 18, 2020, 01:50:46 pm »

West Germans, man.
Bruh between our Saville's and your Epstein's I don't think it's just the West Germans

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10775 on: June 18, 2020, 01:57:39 pm »

West Germans, man.
Bruh between our Saville's and your Epstein's I don't think it's just the West Germans
I was more comparing them to the East Germans, who for whatever faults they had were willing to be sexually free without coming up with complex psychosexual theories of how to satisfy the pedophile lobby.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10776 on: June 19, 2020, 06:14:56 am »

I was more comparing them to the East Germans, who for whatever faults they had were willing to be sexually free without coming up with complex psychosexual theories of how to satisfy the pedophile lobby.
Warsaw Pact = communists
NATO = cummyists

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10777 on: June 19, 2020, 06:37:48 am »

Warsaw Pact = communists
NATO = cummyists

Baby, I'm cumming!

Comrade, we are cumming!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #10778 on: June 19, 2020, 06:42:32 am »

"We are cumming, comrade!"

Dominic: Excellent.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10779 on: June 19, 2020, 06:42:49 am »

Communism: Free toddlers for everyone
Capitalism: Pay-to-fill
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10780 on: June 19, 2020, 08:47:12 am »

Heh, I am kinda surprised about my own country here.
A new law has been proposed by the government, to make asking and recieving payment for being a surrogate mother a criminal offense.
I always was under the impression that that already was forbidden.  Children, including unborn children are not a commodity.

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10781 on: June 19, 2020, 08:50:52 am »

I'm pretty sure it is, I noted that it was one of the only items on the LGBT rights checklist that the Netherlands doesn't have. As you can see, this is one where global attitudes vary dramatically.
No Gods, No Masters.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10782 on: June 19, 2020, 11:01:17 am »

Uhm, surrogate mothership isn't an lgbtabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz-only thing.. I think more straight women (that can't conceive due to medical reasons) use it that lgbtabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
But apparently it wasn't, or there would have been no need to propose a law for it.  Or maybe some laws we had got lost in the last Russian government hack.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10783 on: June 19, 2020, 12:57:41 pm »

And yeah, surrogacy is not exactly a positive thing. It's basically neo-liberal capitalism-religion gone insane to the thousands. If it should be allowed at all it should be with extremely tight conditions and checks so that no businesses of it can be created.
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #10784 on: June 19, 2020, 01:14:43 pm »

And yeah, surrogacy is not exactly a positive thing. It's basically neo-liberal capitalism-religion gone insane to the thousands. If it should be allowed at all it should be with extremely tight conditions and checks so that no businesses of it can be created.
QFT.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 793