Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12952 12953 [12954]

Author Topic: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)  (Read 7509020 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: [fuk] Endlessly shooting bombs for lootboxes (Happy thread)
« Reply #194295 on: May 18, 2019, 11:35:26 am »

You, uh, might want to check up on your artic elephants. They look kind of weird, they might be sick or something.
That's no elephant...
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. Was this inevitable (Y/y)?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194296 on: May 18, 2019, 11:44:13 am »

You, uh, might want to check up on your artic elephants. They look kind of weird, they might be sick or something.
That's no elephant...
Thing is, there's the giant snowy clank-dogs (which are not elephants, despite many similarities such as gray skin and lasers), and then there's the greater long-haired tuskmuppets (which are closely related to elephants). You need to specify which ones you're talking about.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194297 on: May 18, 2019, 03:36:57 pm »

Dude, you're in the Happy Thread. Ain't no one gonna judge you here.

Also I don't know anything about mahjong, but I have to assume that scoring more than four times as many points as your closest competitor is pretty fantastic.

My experience of mahjong is everyone starts with 10,000 points, so ending up on 80,000 is rather ridiculous.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Proc-gen mafia is currently in play. Check it out to see rampant paranoia in action.

Randomly generated roles and clandestine backstabbing, what could possibly go wrong?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194298 on: May 18, 2019, 09:47:18 pm »

I don't know a variant where you start with 10,000. This is Japanese riichi where you start with 25,000.

If I had to guess, you might be thinking of American-style, which is the weird albino stepcousin in the family.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #194299 on: May 18, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »

Maybe Iím talking nonsense then, since Iíve only ever played the Japanese variant.

It has been a while though, in my defense.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Proc-gen mafia is currently in play. Check it out to see rampant paranoia in action.

Randomly generated roles and clandestine backstabbing, what could possibly go wrong?

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #194300 on: May 18, 2019, 11:43:05 pm »

Someone's gone and resurrected the ol' Doom RPG mod for Doom 2, eeeee. I might be able to kludge (or tweak) it together with Colourful Hell and Russian Arsenal and maaaaaybe use DRPG's turrets and it won't script-overrun and shit itself by level 12!

If I had more web gusto, I'd see about hosting high score servers for Scoredoom, but that's an old, old project anyways. Maybe I'll flag down some web-host service when I'm back in America and get it all figured out...

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Disdains the law
    • View Profile
« Reply #194301 on: May 19, 2019, 05:10:44 am »

TFW when Terrence McKenna mentions Ilya Prygogine out of the blue, and it's not even dark yet. Youtube is going to be generous today.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194302 on: May 19, 2019, 07:28:14 pm »

Just had a badass dream with a badass ending which had me scrambling to open the OOCQ thread (in the dream) to share the ridiculously cool line uttered by the main character just before he plunged his (literal) knife into his (figuratively) backstabbing friend's back.

I can't remember much of the dream now, but for once I'm not even particularly mad about that - I just enjoyed the dream while it lasted and somehow that feels good enough. :)

Edit: I think the line may have been something like, "Your lies are as short as this alley. The truth is as long as my knife."
Pretty grim, but it was a very fun dream. Feel satisfied, as though I just finished a good movie or an excellent game.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure at least part of the dream (definitely the last few scenes at least) was in fact a game that I was playing. I remember being pretty stoked about how in at cutscene with the stabbing, my character did exactly what I was needlessly hammering the attack button for him to do.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 07:47:00 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • I have a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #194303 on: Today at 01:37:39 am »

I bet the alley was longer than the knife though
Love, scriver~

Th4DwArfY1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #194304 on: Today at 01:59:54 am »

Yes, but no matter how long the alley, its length is inconsequential. It is only the length of the knife which has any meaning. Painful, painful meaning.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  Th4DwArfY1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • I have a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #194305 on: Today at 05:33:17 am »

Cue I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
Love, scriver~

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194306 on: Today at 08:46:42 am »

Someone's gone and resurrected the ol' Doom RPG mod for Doom 2, eeeee. I might be able to kludge (or tweak) it together with Colourful Hell and Russian Arsenal and maaaaaybe use DRPG's turrets and it won't script-overrun and shit itself by level 12!

I've heard there is a DoomRl mod to make Doom play like DoomRl, which is pretty awesome sounding.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194307 on: Today at 11:21:29 am »

Y'all never played the roguelike mod for Doom 3? Shit was actually pretty tight.

When it wasn't crashing, that is...
Pages: 1 ... 12952 12953 [12954]