Finally... > General Discussion

Things that made you mildly upset today thread

<< < (2313/2323) > >>

ChairmanPoo:

--- Quote from: zhijinghaofromchina on March 28, 2024, 09:23:37 am ---
--- Quote from: McTraveller on March 28, 2024, 09:06:38 am ---Some wildlife dragged a half-eaten deer carcass into the middle of my yard. Not a situation I was expecting to have to deal with.

--- End quote ---
Do you live in the countryside , why there are some wildlife ? Which sounds horrible, I couldn't imagine that you are living with wolves , deers , foxes or some other terrorible animals .

The only places I thought they should stay are the protecting areas or the zoos .

My histology and embryology began today , I was interested in it before, but when the professor began to teach the same time I lost my interest . She was just reading her very old (maybe even
elder than me) power point ,seemingly like just taking a abbreviate glimpse of it without any teaching techniques .
I would rather learn it online with some free courses .

--- End quote ---
I strongly advise against doing that. Boring as it might be, the exam will be about what the teacher is saying in class, and not about the content of some course on the internet.

King Zultan:
What's wrong with the countryside, I couldn't imagine myself living in the city as all the cities I've been to seem pretty shit to live in.

lemon10:
Bears. At least in the city you have a false sense of safety.
Sadly not for long though, the AI robo-bear apocalypse is just around the corner.
(Future robo-bear historians will note that it wasn't very smart of Elon Musk to stick them all into indestructible bear bodies).

hector13:
There’s invariably nothing or very little to do in the countryside. I live in a relatively small town, but pretty much everything I need is in walking distance, or a short drive away.

Eric Blank:
It's extremely lonely out here. Urge to hug the local wildlife is definitely rising.

Doesn't help that they're adorable, no matter how deadly they may be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version