Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 841631 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: remove burrito edition
« Reply #3210 on: August 25, 2017, 07:32:48 pm »

food
booze
growing a beard
that chick
pwning teh nubs
woponizing the whoopy stick in the ham wallet
long term goals
working out
the pleasure is of a nice shower and shave and suit after a gaming binge
falling back into bed
aquiring more money to buy foodstuffs with
learning
learning how to cheat
learning how to not get caught
aquiring bragging rights
not getting neck cramps from eating/gaming/blogging/tv in bed
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: August 25, 2017, 07:35:23 pm »

like bro, you can't have the cool side of the pillow if you dont ever leave bed
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: August 25, 2017, 08:34:52 pm »

that chick
This. Very much this. It's a big reason I'm such a skirt-chaser.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: August 25, 2017, 08:41:17 pm »

My reasons would revolve around food, doing a hobby, reading, and checking if my paper came in the mail. Which it didn't this morning ):

Women too, if they would, you know, talk to me.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: August 25, 2017, 08:41:37 pm »

You had me at food.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: August 25, 2017, 09:21:34 pm »

that chick
Haha... that was basically my sole source of motivation for quite a while, and things apparently dying off in that area is doubtless the main reason I am currently feeling so, uh... whatever.
'Sides, if I did decide to message her I could do so quite easily from the comfort of my bed* anyway.

The other things on that list are either not enough of a goal on their own, or are things seemingly beyond my reach. Perhaps I will feel better in a couple of days once I finally get paid and take care of my rent, freeing up my remaining money for frivolities, but knowing me I will then spend too much instead of saving anything. Except for working out. I intend to do at least some of that today, no matter how lethargic I feel. Just... later. Yeah.

Also, the cool side of my pillow needs a wash. Actually I think I might just throw out the whole damn pillowcase and a buy a new one.

You had me at food.
Aren't you the weirdo who prefers mashed potatoes (as delicious as they are) to rice 'n' beans? :P
All those nutrients as opposed to just a heap of dairy and starch! I love mashed potatoes, too, but rice and beans are great.

* Ha, who am I kidding? I don't have a bed - I sleep on a foam mat with a blanket over it. >.> Perhaps spending some money to acquire proper furniture beyond just a desk and chair would cheer me up...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: August 25, 2017, 10:05:47 pm »

that chick
Just don't go to Scotland

You had me at food.
Aren't you the weirdo who prefers mashed potatoes (as delicious as they are) to rice 'n' beans? :P
All those nutrients as opposed to just a heap of dairy and starch! I love mashed potatoes, too, but rice and beans are great.
I am also one of those weirdos

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: August 25, 2017, 10:25:04 pm »

You had me at food.
The beauty of rice&beans isn't as apparent to those who haven't done a vegetarian stretch, or have vegetarian tendencies...  They don't know what they're missing (;

Also:  basically same here...  Never set up a frame because I never believed I'd stay in one place long.  And I was right.  Stayed here longer than most places, but sure enough I'm moving again.
Sizes under like 8 don't work, though, gotta stack sub tags or something.

And...  When I thought my family obligations were done, and I could simply relax for a few days?  Yeah that didn't pan out.  Only mild sad, since I'm still having a nice time with them.  Though they promised to be out of my hair yesterday.
Helped that I was fairly buzzed when they dropped by today, and tomorrow we're mostly hiking, which I love~

Still, fun as this is, worried about the inevitable backlash.  This has been almost two weeks of pretty intense, close socialization.  With not even a full day's break.
I'm cheerful but also increasingly on edge, becoming more and more manic...
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: August 25, 2017, 11:00:54 pm »

Sounds to me like you should make the most of said mania while it lasts. Manic moods are generally preferable to the alternative.
Hopefully it lasts long enough to cover your current stretch of "intense, close socialization"!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: August 25, 2017, 11:08:09 pm »

It does feel really good for now!  You're right, I should make the most of it.  And plan for the crash.

Also, this is a little hypocritical, but I'm glad someone on bay12 acknowledged me even a little.  I was starting to wonder...  Maybe people have politely blocked me due to my drunkposts.  Lately it seems like my posts are invisible.  I couldn't really blame people...  I was pretty extremely drunk, recently, and said all manner of bizarre stuff.  Meh...

I'll just have to make quality posts, after this RL shit passes, and people will unblock me as they see me quoted!  (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: August 26, 2017, 01:49:07 am »

I pay attention to what you say! Because you're the only person I know of on b12 who lives in the same city as me, so your posts have a decent chance of being of semi-practical use to me! :P
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: August 26, 2017, 09:14:09 am »

I'm pretty sure people use the block function much less than you think. I've never used it for example.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: August 26, 2017, 10:11:06 am »

WHOA WHOA STOP EVERYTHING.

I like rice and beans, too. I had them for lunch yesterday.

Ok carry on.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: August 26, 2017, 11:32:16 am »

Rolan, your drunk posts are great reading. Please never learn restraint :3

Women too, if they would, you know, talk to me.
That's why it's called skirt-chasing, and not 'shooting skirts in a barrel'. Maybe also because that's sort of a Frankenstein metaphor, but still.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: August 26, 2017, 07:52:12 pm »

I'm pretty sure people use the block function much less than you think. I've never used it for example.

They don't... Though people are starting to use it for me :P, I am probably the most blocked non-troll right now.

---

Anyhow, I've been rather depressed all day...

was invited to visit family friends but I had nothing to do so I left (I don't really fit in to be honest)... They got rather coarse with me.

Then Forum Stuff (I don't elaborate because not only are people here but also... I almost avoided doing a post period because I didn't want to guilt anyone...)

I also can't seem to get anyone to play games with anymore and I keep forgetting who I am playing with on what... I need to take more initiative. Made a thread for Pokémon Insurgence but people who are interested don't post from what I see.

I just want to curl up in bed and stay there... and I can't shake off my depression anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 775