Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 841607 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: remove burrito edition
« Reply #3375 on: September 23, 2017, 08:57:36 am »

Did you paint it... red?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: September 23, 2017, 09:03:13 am »

I would have painted it black :P
This was the apartment complex insisting on doing more work inside my place.  They chose to paint it some sort of dark blue-green, which is fine I guess.  They promise that they're totes 100% finally done now, this time, unlike the other times, but I think it's true now.

Which barely matters since I'm moving, blech.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: September 23, 2017, 11:12:36 am »

We just had all our pipes redone. Had to empty sections of the apartment for 2 weeks, which is one week longer than they originally planned.

Also, no colors anymore.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: September 23, 2017, 11:21:15 am »

He does want it painted black, apparently.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: September 24, 2017, 12:12:46 am »

The only food I can think of that I would want to eat just by itself is fried summer potatoes. Apart from that not being particularly good on it's own is nothing vegetables have over meats. Beans especially.

Except for fruit and berries, I suppose. But then again those wants to get eaten, so they're different.
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: September 24, 2017, 06:03:58 am »

I have a huge back cramp.  Hard to control the pain
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: September 24, 2017, 07:33:22 pm »

Try spraying it with water if it acts up, and give it backy treats if it behaves.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: September 24, 2017, 09:29:28 pm »

New Star Trek wasn't really Star Trek. Shallow, overproduced, and just plain poorly written. Could have been a good new IP, but just ruins the star trek name.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: September 25, 2017, 02:04:47 am »

What about the new Star Truck series though?
Love, scriver~

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: September 25, 2017, 06:13:43 am »

Bleh.. Mondays.. I feel like I should have stayed in bed today.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: September 25, 2017, 06:43:09 am »

I've been having these really persistent headaches in the back of my head for a couple weeks now. I heard those are caused by stress? I've never really thought of my life as really stressful, so I just don't know.

I do know I've been getting them during my play sessions of Dark Souls 3, and I want to enjoy that game, but it is true it stresses me the fuck out. ROLL! ROLL! NOW STOP ROLLING! FUCKING GAME STOP QUEUING ACTIONS! OK NOW QUEUE THIS ACTION IF YOU WANT TO QUEUE ACTIONS (doesn't queue the action) *BURNING IN ANGER* GOD DAMN YOU GAME. (You Died) *Alt+f4* FUCK YOU!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: September 25, 2017, 07:25:56 am »

I've been having these really persistent headaches in the back of my head for a couple weeks now. I heard those are caused by stress? I've never really thought of my life as really stressful, so I just don't know.

I do know I've been getting them during my play sessions of Dark Souls 3, and I want to enjoy that game, but it is true it stresses me the fuck out.
Its probably your posture in your gaming rig. 

I have a bad shoulder pain myself. In my case its after assing around in a public exercise machine. But I have a stock of medication so I'll get through this.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:28:09 am by ChairmanPoo »
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: September 25, 2017, 12:16:57 pm »

They changed my class's days and times after I had already changed my work schedule, far too late for me to fix it and still be able to take the class. So in trying to be prepared and get things done early, I sabotaged my own hours for nothing. I'll also definitely have to pay out-of-pocket next term. Thanks community college.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: September 28, 2017, 05:49:23 am »

Got sick and threw up at work. Twice. The supervisor sent me home early. I feel liie shit though and i worry this might impact my job, this was only day 6.

Still feel like shit, dunno why. Done absolutely nothing all day. I almost never get sick anymore
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:28:55 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: September 28, 2017, 09:20:23 pm »

Hefner apparently kicked the bucket in the last few days. One way or another one of the more influential folks of the last century or so.

Whatever the guy's problems were, he's said some pretty damn solid stuff over the years. Probably about as much a force of good as anyone that built and ran a skin mag business has managed, heh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 775