Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 841685 times)

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread
« Reply #5610 on: March 28, 2019, 04:56:39 pm »

Got a new headset with only one audiojack, but Win10 thinks that there's no mic, only headphones. Note that Win7 recognizes the headset's mic.
That usually is caused by windows running your board on generic/old drivers, try to check your manufacturers site for an update, it usually fixes that. (Either audio card or motherboard if onboard audio.)
I do it. I'm doing it right now.

This. I wear jeans and depending on weather/workload, undershirts several times. Jeans are like white collar criminals, clean even when proven dirty.

Can confirm, have to use a new shirt everyday because it is too hot here and you sweat a lot, but jeans must be used twice at the very least.
In a time before time, I had a name.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5611 on: March 28, 2019, 05:44:41 pm »

Chest: *Hurts.*

Me: "Yeah yeah, I hear you."

Chest: *Hurts.*

Me: "Jesus Christ, shut up already! I'm moving as fast as I can! Rome didn't move into a new apartment in a day!"

Chest: *HURTS.*

Me: "She's not even into you, dipshit!"

Chest: *HURTS.*

As if breaking up a long-term relationship and moving out weren't hard enough on their own, now I've got this infatuated assbag nagging me every night.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5612 on: March 28, 2019, 08:02:52 pm »

Not exactly sad but I'm quietly not enjoying it. I have only drank beer the last two days, and only three or less. I also did not start drinking today until 2pm.
Damn, that's good progress.

I backslid a bit. Did three half shots of vodka.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5613 on: March 28, 2019, 09:11:52 pm »

Not exactly sad but I'm quietly not enjoying it. I have only drank beer the last two days, and only three or less. I also did not start drinking today until 2pm.
Damn, that's good progress.

I backslid a bit. Did three half shots of vodka.
Less than 4. You'll do better tomorrow.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5614 on: March 28, 2019, 09:26:54 pm »

Art13 came into force. I don't live in the EU, but that might still cause problems. We'll see.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5615 on: March 28, 2019, 10:51:26 pm »

As if breaking up a long-term relationship and moving out weren't hard enough on their own.

Wait! You broke up with your girlfriend?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5616 on: March 28, 2019, 10:55:32 pm »

My psychiatrist told me to stop taking drugs. Apart from the ones he prescribes, of course. ::)
I don't need that sort of hypocrisy in my life.

As if breaking up a long-term relationship and moving out weren't hard enough on their own.

It's still a work in progress, I believe. He's tryna nail down a place to move to before taking that step.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5617 on: March 29, 2019, 02:20:35 am »

It's still a work in progress, I believe. He's tryna nail down a place to move to before taking that step.
Pretty much. That's at least what I'm telling myself, but I'm still definitely not looking forward to that conversation.

I do feel pretty shitty about doing this behind her back, but for one thing I just don't know if I'd be allowed to sleep here after said talk, and there's nowhere else for me to go. And even if she did let me stay until I got my own place, I know how slow I tend to be when doing such things, and I don't want that kind of situation to drag out any longer than absolutely necessary. For anyone's sake.

I remember my old caseworker was a bit nonplussed when I laid out my reasoning for him. "Do you really think that she would kick you out if you broke up with her?"

"I do think there's a real possibility of that in a studio apartment, yes."

And that was roughly a year and a half ago, so I clearly wasn't very snappy about finding a new place to live.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5618 on: March 29, 2019, 02:48:29 am »

Even if she didn't kick you out that would probably be a pretty tense, awkward situation. Understandable.

My sads: first of all, I just took a significant nap, which never helps my sleep patterns... or anything, really. I dreamt during this nap, adding to the backlog of dreams I should probably write down from the last couple of nights.
Lastly, all these bloody dreams are about being happy and/or adventurous and doing enjoyable and/or exciting things.
From what I remember of the one I had just now it was actually rather mundane, but still so far removed from my actual existence as to be rather depressing.
Also I need to clean my teeth. And see a dentist, for that matter...
Booze is Life for Yoink

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5619 on: March 29, 2019, 03:42:25 am »

My back finally un-knotted itself this morning.

Then I immediately step on something sharp inside my apartment and slice my foot open. No clue what I stepped on, it's still bleeding though and walking hurts unless I just walk on my heel everywhere.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5620 on: March 29, 2019, 05:33:44 am »

I can't focus enough to do anything constructive or satisfying, but nor can I adequately distract myself. I don't want to be awake but I don't feel like going back to sleep. I'm tired but I've barely done anything all day.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5621 on: March 29, 2019, 06:01:24 am »

I woke up to dog shit everywhere. Then I let them out and when they came back in, the little one started scooting on the floor where I cleaned up, because apparently it needed to be ground in, not just on the top.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5622 on: March 29, 2019, 08:32:31 am »

Just found out last night that a close friend of mine got divorced 3 years ago.

I know we fell out of touch after I got married, but dang.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5623 on: March 30, 2019, 07:55:19 pm »

I left my phone's USB cable at one of the bars last night, and as a result am unable to charge it. Gonna have to make the trek over to Kmart to buy one, but good grief I ache all over. Dx
Booze is Life for Yoink

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5624 on: April 01, 2019, 04:43:02 pm »

Caught a mouse in a non-lethal trap last night.  Unfortunately it was a trap in my room just as I was drifting to sleep.  I woke up and released it in a park, went back home and then couldn't fall back asleep for quite a while.

Now I'm a zombie at work with a mild headache.  But at least another mouse is gone.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 775