Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 433

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 267699 times)

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #6360 on: September 03, 2019, 05:10:41 pm »

there was some secret hazelnut in the chocolate i found in the pantry

this kills the naxza

(I had one nibble before alarm bells started going off in my mouth, so now I'm just going to be uncomfortable for an hour instead of saliva-oozing throat-closing nauseating agony that's fare for the amount found in one benutted cookie)

Also, I have a new floater in the corner of one of my eyes and the whole 'dark shaped object moving in the corner of your eye' thing gets kind of irritating
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:18:26 pm by Naxza »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6361 on: September 03, 2019, 05:27:28 pm »

Skillet's latest album is incredibly mediocre. I guess they're entitled to try and shake it up, but it really doesn't play to their strengths and it's starting to seem like they've totally lost their edge.
If I may recommend a somewhat similar but in my opinion better band, I recommend Red.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Disdains the law
    • View Profile
« Reply #6362 on: September 04, 2019, 02:20:14 am »

there was some secret hazelnut in the chocolate i found in the pantry

Also, I have a new floater in the corner of one of my eyes and the whole 'dark shaped object moving in the corner of your eye' thing gets kind of irritating

On the one hand that's what you get for looting the pantry, on the other hand, who the fuck still thinks it's a neat idea to hide to hide allergenic surprises in food.

I feel you on the floaters, went to the doc bc mine was too close to where I focalize, took some drops, now it's less annoying but still very much present... you don't think it has something to do with allergic reactions; these paragraphs are unrelated or are they?!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: September 04, 2019, 02:26:19 am »

I just had to clean the employee bathroom MOTHER FUCKING TWICE, because one of our residents can't get it through his fucking thick assed head that he is NOT supposed to go in there and lawn-sprinkler the fuck out of our bathroom with his parkinsonian shake+Stand-to-piss routine.

I am forbidden from discussing the exact nature of his condition, but suffice to say the man does have a serious contagious illness, and that fucker still goes in there and spreads his diseased piss all over every chance he can fucking get.  (Because he is too goddamn lazy to go to his own room to use his own bathroom. Really. He's sufficiently there upstairs to know better.)

That is all.  Carry on.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: September 04, 2019, 02:38:46 am »

I tried about a quarter of a cookie with baked with marijuana.

0 hours: Man, I feel really relaxed but also focused at the same time.

1 hour: I'm super tired and hungry, better eat and go to bed.

1 hour 59 minutes: i sleep

2 hours: HEE HEE HA HA HOO HOO WHY IS THIS FUNNY I CAN'T SLEEP

Thank fuck somebody was around to tell me not to eat the whole thing. Wasn't unpleasant, but not something I'm in a big hurry to do again either.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6365 on: September 04, 2019, 02:42:24 am »

(Always imagines a special room in hell, filled with nothing but a giant platter of weed brownies, and an endless ewer of milk on a permanently immaculate table.)

(No matter how many of the weed brownies you eat, the munchies only get worse, and you get sicker and sicker.)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: September 04, 2019, 02:51:21 am »

It's only 9:50 AM and this day is already a complete non-starter. I woke up around 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. I had one energy drink yesterday around 1 PM, but that was before spending an hour at the gym later on so I figured I would have burned off the excess.

Now I'm just tired and unmotivated, and sad that I'm tired and unmotivated. Most constructive things I've done today are eat and turn on the dishwasher (after it'd been sitting half-full for a couple days... Yummy).

Took a distressingly long shower just to feel warm and less miserable.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6367 on: September 04, 2019, 04:02:08 am »

Skillet's latest album is incredibly mediocre. I guess they're entitled to try and shake it up, but it really doesn't play to their strengths and it's starting to seem like they've totally lost their edge.
If I may recommend a somewhat similar but in my opinion better band, I recommend Red.

I already listen to a lot of Red! There's plenty of good music out there, I'm just a little disappointed. Only Skillet is Skillet, y'know? it's not like symphonic metal where you can't throw a stone without hitting two indistinguishable bands

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Tu jee, veerey / Toofano se lad ke [Fight, brave one / Fight those internal storms and]
Tu jeet, veerey / Zakhmo se bhid kar bhi tu [Win, brave one / Weather those wounds and]
Firse uthega yaara [Rise once again]

Mel lives again! Fight monsters; fight crime; fight compound interest...

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Disdains the law
    • View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: September 04, 2019, 06:33:11 am »

(Always imagines a special room in hell, filled with nothing but a giant platter of weed brownies, and an endless ewer of milk on a permanently immaculate table.)

(No matter how many of the weed brownies you eat, the munchies only get worse, and you get sicker and sicker.)

That's a mild hell. Eat as much as you can, sleep trough eternity by slices of 36hours.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: September 04, 2019, 10:26:52 am »

I already listen to a lot of Red! There's plenty of good music out there, I'm just a little disappointed. Only Skillet is Skillet, y'know? it's not like symphonic metal where you can't throw a stone without hitting two indistinguishable bands
To be fair, you could throw a stone into a Symphonic Metal sea and you probably wouldn't touch a single decent atom :P
Bay12: Where a discussion about a man's anus manage to be Lovecraftian.
you sir, deserve a medal. this is the dawn of a new age of child trauma.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: September 04, 2019, 11:13:20 am »

"Be careful I made these myself they're super strong"

"Pfft okay" *eats whole cookie*

*Proceeds to spend $20 on McDonalds to gorge upon*

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: September 04, 2019, 05:43:54 pm »

that's like 3 things from mcdonals

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: September 04, 2019, 08:31:21 pm »

Thatís like 4 decent sized meals from McDonalds.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: September 04, 2019, 08:35:17 pm »

That's 20 Cheese Burgers off the dollar menu.

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: September 04, 2019, 10:34:55 pm »

You still have a dollar menu? I thought it was like $1.50 minimum now on their bargain menu or something.

RE: floaters- not as a result of the chocolate, no, but to something earlier, who's to say? My eyes itch if I rub them. My nose gets crazy tickled if I bump it, and then it makes me sneeze, which makes me blow my nose, which tickles it, etc etc etc. I may have an allergy to the laundry detergent that's been in use in the house. I definitely feel allergic to whatever's outside right now. I had a slight reaction to bell peppers the other day because they were raw vegetables, and I've had shit the consistency of wet newspaper for the past two weeks.

I am, at this point, intolerant to life itself. Maybe I'll end up allergic to my eyeballs. Maybe the floater is just a result of the tic I have of looking into the corner of my eye real fast to resolve a dryness or irritation there. C'est la vie, for all I can do for now.
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 433