Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 840088 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #6780 on: December 27, 2019, 03:07:20 pm »

TIL that sufficient amounts of gas exchange occurs across my skin to be measured in whole percents.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #6781 on: December 27, 2019, 03:13:43 pm »

I'm tired of smokers in my life whining about the inconveniences of their habit.
Don't mind them, for they are thralls and mind slaves of the insidious Nick O'teen
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6782 on: December 27, 2019, 03:38:12 pm »

I got one of those vitamin D sun lamps to help keep winter at bay, but it's really, really intense, and bears a fluorescent bulb. Unhelpfully, those are historically two migraine triggers for me. Guess I'll stick to taking my D orally every night.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: December 27, 2019, 04:25:04 pm »

I got one of those vitamin D sun lamps to help keep winter at bay, but it's really, really intense, and bears a fluorescent bulb. Unhelpfully, those are historically two migraine triggers for me. Guess I'll stick to taking my D orally every night.

FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: December 27, 2019, 06:03:51 pm »

I think I'm a bit depressed :(
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: December 28, 2019, 10:06:24 am »

If it makes you feel any better, your info, PMs and advice have helped me feel a lot better throughout my treatment. I don't fully understand your troubles with finding a job just because I don't know your story, but you're still helping at least one person even if you're not doing traditional doctoring.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6786 on: December 28, 2019, 10:33:55 am »

If it makes you feel any better, your info, PMs and advice have helped me feel a lot better throughout my treatment. I don't fully understand your troubles with finding a job just because I don't know your story, but you're still helping at least one person even if you're not doing traditional doctoring.
Thank you. It honestly means a lot :)
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6787 on: December 30, 2019, 01:42:36 pm »

I bought myself Kerbal Space Program two days ago. Since then, I already accrued 23 hours of playtime. That's 12 hours a day, sitting in my chair and hunching over my laptop. I feel awful, physically and mentally.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: December 30, 2019, 05:06:03 pm »

I don't really have anyone to discuss most things with.
Not even something fairly mundane, such as my current dilemma: where to spend NYE and with whom. I dunno how to do this whole "soul searching" thing, nor do I have any drugs with which to spark a vision quest.

Edit: for reference, my OCD makes me the sort of person who throws my fuckin' socks in the air every morning to decide which one to put on which foot first.   
Decisions like whether or not to grab a last-minute flight to spend NYE with my primary friend group are waaaay above my pay grade. It wouldn't be too kind to my literal pay grade either, for that matter, but eh, money's just money and NYE is the most important time of the year.    
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 08:35:27 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6789 on: January 01, 2020, 01:36:23 pm »

I want to play more Kerbal Space Program like right now but my wireless mouse batteries are dead, I didn't pack a controller and I won't be able to go to the store until later today.

Attention KSP gamers, Jebediah Kerman needs your help. He's on an intercept course with the Mun but he needs more monopropellant for his RCS thrusters. Please share the 16 digits on your mom's credit card and those three numbers on the back, along with your zip code.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #6790 on: January 04, 2020, 06:39:27 am »

So, I benchmarked a Google Pixel 2 by generating a world in DF under Exagear. I made one fatal mistake: saving the world instead of exiting out and looking at the data\save\current folder. It overwrote the timestamps that would let me know how long it took to generate that world. Now I have to waste another hour or two waiting for that glass-and-plastic sandwich to generate the same world.

I feel like a dumbass.

EDIT: The benchmark is done. I took a cursory glance at the timestamps, and it appeared to take 2-ish hours.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 10:02:50 am by methylatedspirit »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: January 05, 2020, 02:49:07 pm »

Opened up a bit when talking with a friend today, which got me to confront/think about a few things that I... Don't really like thinking about. So now I'm crashing a bit and I don't know what to do about it.

I mean, it's almost 9, so I could go to bed... But that means flossing, and I'm having a hard time summoning the energy to attempt that.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6792 on: January 05, 2020, 02:58:31 pm »

Protip: you don't really have to floss before sleep. Or brush your teeth. Or wash. Or undress.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: January 05, 2020, 03:29:26 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:59:53 am by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: January 06, 2020, 04:50:51 am »

Managed to game a little bit, then boiled some rice soo i had something in my  stomach before bed. ended up being without flossing, yeah

crashed harder than i thoughht. slept late, knew i had to get meds before day went too long. couldn't walk to bathroom, crawled. hardwood hurts my knees. managed to stand up after getting pills.

no mirrors today, not for a few hours at least.
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 775