Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 839208 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #7065 on: March 08, 2020, 10:32:09 pm »

My fingers are doing this thing where a small strip of skin peels up from right beside the nail, then comes off one way or another and the site gets minorly infected. No doctor I've shown it to has raised any concern, but it hurts like a son of a bitch for several days as blood and pus build up and discharge several times. I didn't know something about the diameter of three sewing needles could hurt this much.
Use a clipper to cut it off before it goes that far?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: March 08, 2020, 10:38:01 pm »

I do that sometimes, but occasionally it bothers me so much that I just yank it out with my fingernails on the other hand, if I'm away from home and no clippers are handy. It's never resulted in an infection until recently.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: March 08, 2020, 11:05:08 pm »

No, but it's painful. I tend to go everywhere with a clipper on my pocket in case I have to go somewhere discreet to pare those hangnails.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: March 09, 2020, 05:27:19 am »

My head is killing me, and I've half a mind to finish him off.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: March 09, 2020, 05:25:22 pm »

The other half of your mind is thinking "hold on, I live here."
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: March 09, 2020, 07:31:25 pm »

The other half of your mind is thinking "hold on, I live here."
this made me chuckle, though it is likely true

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: March 10, 2020, 07:51:18 pm »

All my strength training progress got wiped out during the five or so weeks I was under doctor's orders to not exercise or even go outside unless absolutely necessary. I'm weak as hell now
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: March 11, 2020, 12:57:18 am »

I didn't realize this before setting up my new laptop today, but it turns out that if you're signed in to a Microsoft account on Windows 10, you have to enter your Microsoft account password to log in to the computer.

My password is 16 characters long, and it contains letters, numbers and symbols. It's also not something memorable at all. I have to type this damned password every time to log in. I'll get it eventually, but for now, I have to suffer through typing it in.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: March 11, 2020, 02:04:47 am »

Yep, welcome to the joy! Flawless design feature, truly.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: March 11, 2020, 08:30:07 am »

My apartment wants to charge more for where I live because I didn't get the application back to them before they sent it (because they send it at the end of business on the day it needs to be completed). Also, they sent it to my work email, on the weekend.

And I need to print off a copy of my insurance for them again, because it's been a month.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7075 on: March 11, 2020, 05:19:12 pm »

I didn't realize this before setting up my new laptop today, but it turns out that if you're signed in to a Microsoft account on Windows 10, you have to enter your Microsoft account password to log in to the computer.

My password is 16 characters long, and it contains letters, numbers and symbols. It's also not something memorable at all. I have to type this damned password every time to log in. I'll get it eventually, but for now, I have to suffer through typing it in.

You should be able to set up a Pin number on Windows 10 for quick access. That removes the need to validate your Microsoft account password.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: March 11, 2020, 08:08:25 pm »

Minor "anxiety attack" (?) happened today

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: March 12, 2020, 09:42:35 am »

Sort of like that feeling right before getting in a car accident, where you know something bad is about to happen, and it's too late to do anything about it? Except it lasts for 15 minutes-a few hours?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: March 12, 2020, 03:35:27 pm »

Sort of like that feeling right before getting in a car accident, where you know something bad is about to happen, and it's too late to do anything about it? Except it lasts for 15 minutes-a few hours?
there was a time in PE during high school where I was playing dodgeball and about a second before I got hit, I got a feeling like I was about to get hit, are you talking about that, but extended?

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: March 12, 2020, 03:52:29 pm »

there was a time in PE during high school where I was playing dodgeball and about a second before I got hit, I got a feeling like I was about to get hit, are you talking about that, but extended?

Yeah, except also you think you might die. That's why I went with car accident.
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 775