Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 840286 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #7575 on: June 17, 2020, 06:58:21 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:04:36 pm by dragdeler »
let

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7576 on: June 17, 2020, 07:12:29 am »

Friend leans all their weight on the arm rest in the passenger side door of my car today. Entire thing cracks and it splits down the middle.

What brand is this, so I can know to put yet another company on my "do not consider" list?

Unless the vehicle is like 50 years old or has previously been in a crash, that's impressively shoddy materials selection, design for stress relief, and/or quality control.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7577 on: June 17, 2020, 07:50:48 am »

Friend leans all their weight on the arm rest in the passenger side door of my car today. Entire thing cracks and it splits down the middle.

The entire car?
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7578 on: June 17, 2020, 08:21:35 am »

The entire car?

In awe at the size of the lad. The absolute unit.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7579 on: June 17, 2020, 10:38:27 am »

As if being made to use Steam's ugly as hell new library wasn't bad enough, now the asshats at Google have finally removed classic YouTube view.  Why must shitty mobile garbage invade every aspect of my already miserable life?
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7580 on: June 17, 2020, 12:20:00 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:04:41 pm by dragdeler »
let

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7581 on: June 17, 2020, 04:57:27 pm »

What brand is this, so I can know to put yet another company on my "do not consider" list?

Unless the vehicle is like 50 years old or has previously been in a crash, that's impressively shoddy materials selection, design for stress relief, and/or quality control.

2013 Toyota Corolla S. TBH, it does seem like a thin material. That said, I'm pretty sure they never intended a 200+ pound male to put all their weight on one corner of it. It's also been an average of 95 degrees inside my car, so maybe the heat had something to do with the material tolerance. Generally things get brittle when cold rather than hot, but plastic can behave strangely when it gets up to high temps.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7582 on: June 18, 2020, 11:00:59 am »

$600 to, yes, replace the entire door panel.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF----

Getting half my fucking brakes replaced is 1/3rd cheaper than that.

So begins the first chink in my car's armor. There's no fucking way I'm paying for that, and as much as I might want to, I'm not going to demand my friend pays for it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7583 on: June 18, 2020, 11:13:09 am »

Tear off the other door for balance
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7584 on: June 18, 2020, 12:10:16 pm »

Build a new one out of duct tape.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #7585 on: June 18, 2020, 06:28:40 pm »

I thought of something questionable which I was going to post in the terrible jokes thread, but now I've forgotten it and feel like I might have just imagined it in the first place.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7586 on: June 19, 2020, 04:03:38 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 12:06:16 pm by dragdeler »
let

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7587 on: June 19, 2020, 04:32:39 am »

I thought of something questionable which I was going to post in the terrible jokes thread, but now I've forgotten it and feel like I might have just imagined it in the first place.

I've had one too, some awful pun regarding female genitals/periods, but I lost it at some point.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7588 on: June 19, 2020, 01:37:40 pm »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7589 on: June 19, 2020, 04:45:00 pm »

It is a sunny day this is the best day such a great day let everybody know how tremendous this day is there is no better day this is the day that bests all days must benefit wholly from the day because when will there ever be such a great day again I can't wait to enjoy this marvellous day and under no circumstance would I would I ever miss out on this wonderful day, days like these must be cherished from START to like 63% because only the prospect of more perfect day ahead can improve this awesome day, a day so infinitely valuable that the whole universe came to existence to culminate into this absolute superlative of nop notch irreplacable days, unless the sun is past south then who gives a shit.

Heretics trapping the light of creation in this dark void my religious feeling are deeply offended, I see your longcon, a whole genesis just to let the photons sit in the rain once we achieved total enthropy - may the great spaghettimonster replace your vocal cords with your eyeballs and your eyeballs with your vocalcords - may the great spaghetti monster replace your fingers with 10 penises unable to get an erection and leave a singular annulary in the place of your genitals.

Is this Timecube?
Nope, time cube talks about how the world is a cube and how grandparents can turn into babies, and how time is split in 4 sections, and other things, like cussing a lot about how the number 1 is evil...here’s a timecube website
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 775