Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 775

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 842799 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #8025 on: August 08, 2020, 02:26:09 pm »

Presumably Yoink saw an animated video in which an anthropomorphic battery, which had arms and legs because it was fictional, was doing a dance known as "flossing".

Wait, was NG being sarcastic?
that does make much more sense than other possibilities, in which case, what’s the video called? Yes there was some sarcasm in there

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8027 on: August 08, 2020, 02:34:59 pm »

Ah, thank you. I was very confused before. Can’t think of a mild upset right now, not really feeling much of anything right now. I still laugh at videos, which presumably means I’m happy. Sorry for not thinking of thread material

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8028 on: August 14, 2020, 01:31:22 am »

Spilled over my breakfast bowl of fil milk this morning.

What a perfect way to start the day.
Love, scriver~

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8029 on: August 14, 2020, 02:34:19 am »

I hadn't even heard of bitchute.
One of the best video hosts if you don't want to deal with ContentID bullshit. I've watched plenty of reaction videos there. The other alternative is PeerTube.

The woke crusade is killing the Internet. Hell, a fandom I'm in has been in a month's long civil war caused by it.

Looks to be an internet casualty on account of it being created to host far/alt-right content, given Youtube would have none of it and demonetized people. That's what Wikipedia suggests the site is about, anyways.

We may have to address how we fundamentally handle in- and out-groups or how we manage conflict in a digital age; I'd imagine there's a lot to study on a personal and a macro level, like how individuals fight and compromise (or don't) or how larger facilitators of communication filter content or groups. I dunno if we can keep going like this.
It was created around a time where Youtube had started demonetizing pretty much anything risque. It's not specifically for far right content, but that was what moved there the first and the hardest, scaring off everyone else. There's an uncomfortable cycle online right now where the worst elements of massive sites eventually step on too many toes, get kicked out, and flood smaller communities with looser rules, changing them forever and for the worse.

I've been forced to start uploading there as some of my videos have been taken down, and upon appeal, I get the canned "Sorry! We've reviewed your videos and will not reinstate them" response in minutes. All I did was upload YTPs, some music and gameplay footage. Yet they've been taken down for hate speech, violent content and other reasons that describe nothing in them. I've even had private videos removed for such reasons, even though nobody has seen them but me.

I prefer Peertube, as most of the largest instances explicitly have rules against neo-nazi content. But Peertube is much more niche, and anything you upload there will get a tiny amount of views.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #8030 on: August 14, 2020, 07:12:29 pm »

I still laugh at videos, which presumably means I’m happy.

Does it though?

This is a legitimate question

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8031 on: August 15, 2020, 06:12:20 am »

Family is out so my job to make lunch, manage to burn it a bit, most of the meat is usable but I'm not sure if the pan sauce is still a thing, despite draining almost all of the liquid :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8032 on: August 15, 2020, 06:34:59 am »

Family is out so my job to make lunch, manage to burn it a bit, most of the meat is usable but I'm not sure if the pan sauce is still a thing, despite draining almost all of the liquid :C
Some pan sauces taste better a little burnt. Try a bit.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8033 on: August 15, 2020, 06:36:11 am »

-
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:46:07 am by dragdeler »
let

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8034 on: August 15, 2020, 07:26:52 am »

Some pan sauces taste better a little burnt. Try a bit.

Nah, this wasn't a bit of charring, this was straight up burnt parts. As it turns out my sleep addled brain misunderstood the instructions so I was cooking it at way too high of a temperature.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

TheSteppeWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Надад чонын сэтгэл байна
    • View Profile
« Reply #8035 on: August 16, 2020, 08:15:04 am »

I'm bored. That's pretty much it but I have no idea, what to do today but play games because I'm bored. Lol.

That makes me mildly upset because I am not doing anything productive.
Those who stomp on Mongolian land, will leave their lives on Mongolian doorstep.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8036 on: August 16, 2020, 08:44:14 am »

I'm anxious because barring incidents I fly in a few hours
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8037 on: August 16, 2020, 02:44:12 pm »

Have fun in an enclosed environment with recirculating air and, perhaps worst of all, other people.

You’ll be fine though, unless you become stateless in mid-air or something. The worst you’ll be doing is quarantining now for two weeks.

Well... that’s not the worst thing, but whatever, I think too much.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8038 on: August 16, 2020, 07:04:23 pm »

Flight was better than I expected. EU rules force the middle seat to be empty. But they didnt even reach 50% occupation. I wore my ffp3 all the time
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8039 on: August 16, 2020, 08:06:55 pm »

Tried to get a nice eight hour's sleep last night - which meant a wake-up time of ten, since I went to bed late.   
What actually happened was some weird, kinda horrifying dream woke me up sometime before eight, almost certainly inspired by my corporeal body being cold and needing to pee. Once I took care of those issues, I felt the need to write this creepy dream down, as opposed to going back to sleep.   
I lay in bed, writing, and I think I got about halfway through said dream before dozing off in the delicious warmth of my adjusted blankets and had another weird-ass dream. At some point I woke up long enough to snooze my alarm about half a dozen times before turning it off altogether. Whoops.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 775