Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 778

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 855476 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #510 on: March 30, 2016, 11:30:03 pm »

I was going to try starting a new Daggerfall LP, this time as videos with voice commentary, but I had to use my phone as a mic and it seems to be able to hear my birds on the other side of the house.

So unless people felt like listening to me talk with the sound of birds occasionally chirping in the background in an extremely repetitive fasion that'll probably never happen.
Dude, birdsong is nice.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 30, 2016, 11:37:04 pm »

Yeah! Also, as long as you can live with the bird sounds and would have fun, don't worry so much about making it clean or professional-seeming or whatever. Just making neat stuff with what you've got access to is plenty.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 31, 2016, 12:25:52 am »

I'd be concerned more with the ape you call your brother rather than an intelligent avian that make funny noises, anyways.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 31, 2016, 12:28:55 am »

I don't know the details, but I know it's possible to filter background noises from recordings, especially if the noise is constant or repetitive. Maybe look into that?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 31, 2016, 04:35:44 am »

This train ride I'm about to embark on was supposed to be the last one of this long, arduous trip, but now it turns out my (so-called) friend can't pick me up from the train station tomorrow morning, so I'm going to have to drag my suitcases onto a local train to get home, and then walk to my house from the nearest station.
Normally that's only a ten or fifteen-minute walk, but with my luggage (not to mention how tired I'll be) it's going to be a huge pain.

Also some piece of human trash has decided to bring their worthless baby on a crowded train, and so of course it is currently screaming its head off in my carriage. Time to put on my earphones, earmuffs and some loud music and hope my Ipod's battery lasts for another eleven hours or so. >:(

(This isn't really "mild", but I have the last post in the main Sad thread. That's kind of sad in itself.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 31, 2016, 07:13:41 am »

Once again, I have a large, extremely painful zit, in an area that I can't put a bandaid on. This time, it's right on my ear, where the top of my ear meets the side of my head. As a bonus, this is where my nice headphones rest, so it hurts any time I want to wear those.

Why do I have to have the shittiest oiliest skin in the world.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2016, 07:21:41 am »

Oh gods, that has to be one of the most awful, stressful and humiliating toilet experiences I've had.
I'm sure I'd be laughing at myself if myself wasn't, you know, me.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 31, 2016, 11:09:55 am »

I'd be concerned more with the ape you call your brother rather than an intelligent avian that make funny noises, anyways.
Excuse me, he's a gorilla.

And besides, he doesn't really bother me anymore since I've become completely PC Master Race now, so I can just do shit on my Computer in my room instead of having to go near his so I can use the Console.

Also, half the time he's not even in the house because he's too good for us or something.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 31, 2016, 04:04:03 pm »

I just sneezed. Thanks to involuntary movements, I snapped a small, barely noticeable crack into a completely unimportant part of my drawing tablet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 31, 2016, 04:07:23 pm »

I just sneezed. Thanks to involuntary movements, I snapped a small, barely noticeable crack into a completely unimportant part of my drawing tablet.
:(
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 02, 2016, 03:28:42 pm »

When somebody is wanting something from you, life is a rush and every second is important and they're hardworking and they need to be home because their grandma Wershaw just threw her spleen out and blahblahblah the point is you need to HURRY UP.

But then, when it's your time being wasted, suddenly everybody just needs to chill out and smell the roses and take a break from this fast paced modern life.

I hate people.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 02, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:14:15 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #522 on: April 02, 2016, 07:17:44 pm »

We should outlaw public displays of affection
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 02, 2016, 08:06:13 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:11:42 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 02, 2016, 08:08:10 pm »

Have you talked to management about them?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 778