Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 771

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 819498 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread
« Reply #5685 on: April 14, 2019, 09:48:17 pm »

Did lots of floor work today. Shovelling, sweeping, chiseling tile. So far both arms and my left leg have cramped out on me. Its all very painful. But i must open the store tomorrow.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: April 15, 2019, 01:02:46 am »

I wish I could join the military. Even if I put the effort in to increase my fitness to an adequate level, my hearing impairment along with my other minor health issues would probably make me ineligible.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: April 15, 2019, 02:20:28 am »

My bone-itis is acting up again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the muscles above my butt tie themselves into a massive Gordian knot about once a month. I would see a doctor about it, but I already have an appointment to be shot full of The Ooze from TMNT tomorrow, and then after that I have to have a dentist pull one tooth and augment some others. Somewhere in the middle of all of that, I have to live the part of my life that doesn't take place in doctor's offices, my place of employment, or transit between those two places.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: April 15, 2019, 12:29:40 pm »

"My ass hurts and I don't know why. Unrelated, I'm going to become a mutant superhero with cybernetic teeth, but then I have to return to my secret identity."
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: April 15, 2019, 12:32:01 pm »

Je suis une pomme de terre
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: April 15, 2019, 10:29:19 pm »

Praise be to you, miss potato.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: April 16, 2019, 04:20:28 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:49:48 am by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: April 16, 2019, 04:53:45 am »

Je suis une pomme de terre

hin?

Potato. Notre Dame was burning last night.

He's showing solidarity by declaring himself a French fry.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: April 16, 2019, 05:12:19 am »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:49:52 am by dragdeler »
let

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #5694 on: April 16, 2019, 05:20:34 am »

I accidentally added too much jam to my curry last night (my dad loves fruity curries). To counterbalance it, I added too much vinegar and lemon juice. My curry ended up edible, but far too strongly flavoured. :(

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: April 16, 2019, 12:01:26 pm »

I accidentally added too much jam to my curry last night (my dad loves fruity curries). To counterbalance it, I added too much vinegar and lemon juice. My curry ended up edible, but far too strongly flavoured. :(

It is pretty easy to over-correct when you're "fixing" cooking mistakes. My favorite appears to be undercooking something, then way overcooking it while trying to fix it.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: April 16, 2019, 12:13:26 pm »

God do I just get so upset when I'm trying to learn on Brilliant.org. Combined with my horrid indecisiveness, I've canceled and uncanceled my subscription 10+ times now. I don't like that it threatens me to jack the price up if I ever decide to come back, but I'm also not sure if I'm just being a pissy bitch that is way too insecure about being proven to be a retard by a website.

It's such a minor issue, but it makes me feel like the culmination of who I am is basically worthless and I've failed at life; then again, no issue seems to be too minor to be an existential threat nowadays. Between my utterly bafflingly stupid logical reasoning at times, and my increasingly piss poor memory for the simplest things, I just wish I had an outside perspective in my life so my day-to-day "logical reasoning" isn't just me screaming at myself in my own mental echo chamber. I guess that's just the primary drawback of every day of my life being alone and subsequently a battle against loneliness.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 12:17:56 pm by JoshuaFH »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:34 pm »

Was a bit overexcited yesterday, so I've slept poorly. At least I'll have a good sleep today... hopefully.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: April 16, 2019, 12:36:12 pm »

I just accidentally let the cat out while I had the back door open, calling for the other cat in case he wanted to come inside for the night. Ugh. Stupid.

No idea why I wasn't on guard for her to do exactly that. She often tries to get out at any opportunity. Perhaps it's just me being half-asleep? That's the only possible, depressingly flimsy excuse I can come up with for such monumental stupidity.
There was no need to worry about the other cat in the first place, he's the one who's supposed to be an outside cat and it isn't even all that cold out.

I'm an idiot. And probably an idiot who won't be getting much sleep, considering I was on my way to bed when this happened and now I'll have this gnawing worry eating away at me until the little fluffbag eventually makes her return.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. >_<
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: April 16, 2019, 12:45:26 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:49:55 am by dragdeler »
let
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 771