Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 771

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 819772 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread
« Reply #5865 on: May 17, 2019, 05:57:07 pm »

I'm supposed to go do this stupid fucking voting bullshit again today.
As usual, finding actual information on all the turds you're expected to number in order of preference (because having a normal voting system would be far too sensible for this backwater country) is a colossal pain in the arse.
AFAIK preference lists are at least theoretically much more accurate to how people actually feel than what the U.S does

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5866 on: May 17, 2019, 06:50:59 pm »

I can't deal with my wife right now. She's freaking the fuck out cuz our water is off for an unknown reason, crying moping around. I'm being supportive outwardly but fucking damn, I've got more than enough stress. I'm suicidally depressed, working 10-14 hour days 5 days a week, plus fucking bullshit lawn maintenance, on top of a new baby who doesn't let me sleep and our demonic toddler. I get that postpartum sucks, with a csection wound and hormones and the children. But I keep my shit together even though I'd love nothing more than a 9mm in my brain stem.

Jesus fuck, I'm such a piece of shit.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5867 on: May 18, 2019, 02:53:21 am »

So, you're saying you recommend family life?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5868 on: May 18, 2019, 07:24:20 am »

I'd actually really appreciate not feeling like shit all day every day, so I could maybe get something done around here and make this place into something more than a padded cell with dust bunnies and dirty dishes.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5869 on: May 18, 2019, 07:30:19 am »

More meme related sadness this week as Grumpy Cat died today
Right on the 10th anniversary of Minecraft.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5870 on: May 18, 2019, 01:03:48 pm »

I've gotten 2 hours of sleep for 2 nights in a row. Partially my fault for staying up too late by accident, and also partially my fault for creating a toddler.

So.... 75% my fault, I guess.

i want to go to sleep ;-;
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5871 on: May 18, 2019, 02:54:27 pm »

I feel better today, and like less of a selfish asshole.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5872 on: May 18, 2019, 04:21:06 pm »

I'm angry. At myself and life in general. I've dug myself into a hole I feel like I'll never escape from. I don't feel like I have any of he life skills I need to survive as an adult, I've already ruined my chance of getting a college degree and a real, paying career by being a worthless layabout, now I cant go back. Im not qualified for any job that pays better than minimum wage and I can't afford to move out of my parents house on my budget. My parents want me gone, I want to leave, but I can't.

I feel like I would break down if I tried to take on more jobs, but working more is my only option for making more money.

My fucking foot hurts, it has for a month. It's a sharp, internal ache, always in the same spot, if I'm standing, and worsens if I poke or touch it at all. If I go to the doctor, I'll just be deeper in debt to this fucking piece of shit vulture "collection agency" because insurance won't cover all of it. It's really painful, all I want to do is sit all the time.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5873 on: May 19, 2019, 12:29:08 pm »

A new cat on the apartment block really wants to adopt me, but I'm moving in a week. Was a bit sad booting it out this morning into the cold weather.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5874 on: May 19, 2019, 06:37:13 pm »

Florida's finally warmed back up enough the bugs have woke up. Going outside in anything except pants is back to distinctly suboptimal. Fuck this state :(
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5875 on: May 20, 2019, 11:25:09 am »

Florida cooled down? I thought the state was just in a perpetual fugue of humidity hell. What did the swarms alligators and Florida-men do in this Game of Thrones-esque winter that Florida had to suffer?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:27:27 am by JoshuaFH »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #5876 on: May 20, 2019, 11:49:29 am »

Florida cooled down? I thought the state was just in a perpetual fugue of humidity hell. What did the swarms alligators and Florida-men do in this Game of Thrones-esque winter that Florida had to suffer?
Lots of meth, I bet
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5877 on: May 20, 2019, 12:08:40 pm »

Lots of meth, I bet

Mostly that. Also, he has a TV show now. I only saw one episode because my parents base what they watch on whatever is shittiest, but I think they screwed it up like 4 times during the episode. Like a window you could only use while crouching.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5878 on: May 20, 2019, 12:09:30 pm »

There's a period during the short days it's cool enough most of the flyie bitey bugs bugger off to wherever they go to hide. You can tell 'cause when you go outside in shorts or whatever your limbs don't feel like some kind of itchy needle orgy brushed by on its way to a party. Basically everything else is business as usual but the atmosphere stops trying to eat you while it broils you for a few months. It's the closest this state has to nice and it's over, now.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5879 on: May 20, 2019, 03:46:35 pm »

Go outside and scream at the mosquitoes that they better leave you alone.

It's Florida so either noone will notice or you get to be part of that meme.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 771