Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 774

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 837812 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread
« Reply #6150 on: August 10, 2019, 07:46:44 pm »

Huge rainstorm. Back room is flooded because of a clogged drain. Have to move all the product stacked on the floor against that wall. Tired, soaked in mud and sweat, getting cold. Bad day at work. -.-
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: August 10, 2019, 10:18:34 pm »

Buy yourself hair clippers and do it yourself.

That's what I do. Clippers on the sides and back then you need a couple of mirrors and scissors to blend the top into the sides. Gotten pretty good at it too, even had a co-worker comment on the snazzy haircut one time.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6152 on: August 11, 2019, 01:06:01 pm »

"Hey, today and yesterday have been great, but now it's evening so it's time to feel miserable again!"

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6153 on: August 12, 2019, 04:09:42 am »

what if i
took a colander and
put it on my head and just ch-ch-chia?
just kidding...   unless?

Isn't this how the kids are writing it these days?

Bonus postmodernist poetry:

you know what
what if
what if i
take a
colander
and just put it on my head
and just
ch-ch-ch-chia
i am the botany

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: August 12, 2019, 09:57:12 am »

I think my muscle tremors are getting worse. My hands shake severely enough that it's noticeable from several feet away, I can feel my jaw constantly vibrating and my back has recently decided to join in.

On top of that I'm getting muscle fatigue throughout my body, just walking around the house is exhausting sometimes.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: August 12, 2019, 10:41:10 am »

I think my muscle tremors are getting worse. My hands shake severely enough that it's noticeable from several feet away, I can feel my jaw constantly vibrating and my back has recently decided to join in.

On top of that I'm getting muscle fatigue throughout my body, just walking around the house is exhausting sometimes.
That sounds like something you should go to a doctor about. I hope it’s something treatsble

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: August 12, 2019, 10:55:00 am »

That sounds like something you should go to a doctor about. I hope it’s something treatsble

It's physical symptoms of depression. I'm on antidepressants which helps with the psychological/emotional parts, but I probably need to speak to my GP about muscle relaxants or something to help deal with the physical stuff.

Thanks for the concern though.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: August 12, 2019, 10:57:34 am »

It's physical symptoms of depression. I'm on antidepressants which helps with the psychological/emotional parts, but I probably need to speak to my GP about muscle relaxants or something to help deal with the physical stuff.

Thanks for the concern though.
I didn’t know depression had physical symptoms. I hope you’re doing alright.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: August 12, 2019, 11:28:02 am »

I didn’t know depression had physical symptoms. I http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/Themes/core/images/bbc/glow.gifhope you’re doing alright.

Symptoms vary from person to person. Muscle fatigue is a really common one, but there's also headaches, stomach problems, vision problems and chronic physical pains.

Some of the associated conditions like anxiety then have their own physical symptoms like trembling, teeth grinding, fidgeting and so on.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: August 12, 2019, 11:40:12 am »

Partial paralysis is the name of my jam! Always fun when fingers and face just kinda slump and stop working, and I recognize it's not a stroke because I don't care enough to test and check.

mangointango

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6160 on: August 12, 2019, 12:11:16 pm »

i realized that I'm not that attractive anymore  ::)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: August 12, 2019, 03:00:42 pm »

Awake super early, mostly due to the dog barking? Time to ponder all my problems in excruciating detail, in an entirely non-productive way with no real risk of leading to a solution for said problems!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6162 on: August 12, 2019, 07:46:46 pm »

Partial paralysis is the name of my jam! Always fun when fingers and face just kinda slump and stop working, and I recognize it's not a stroke because I don't care enough to test and check.
Why wouldn’t you want to check? If I had partial paralysis at random times, I’d want to at least know the cause

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6163 on: August 12, 2019, 11:43:39 pm »

Why wouldn’t you want to check? If I had partial paralysis at random times, I’d want to at least know the cause
Kagus is like most depressives in that being in the middle of an episode means you don’t rightly give a shit, and a lot of things can push you into an episode if you’re not paying attention.

Like happy endings for sitcoms set during times of civil strife.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6164 on: August 13, 2019, 02:56:51 am »

teeth grinding

I love those moments where I suddenly realise that for the last half hour or so I've had my jaw clamped shut like there's something trying to escape my mouth.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 774