Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 433

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 266378 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #6375 on: September 04, 2019, 10:57:04 pm »

Applying for jobs online be like:

DRIVER NEEDED

I need someone to pick me up at the airport and drive me to Denny's on the other side of town. Bachelor degree or better in aeronautical engineering is a must have. Two years experience MINIMUM. Pay negotiable, starts at $0.03 and some pocket lint from my jacket.

You still have a dollar menu? I thought it was like $1.50 minimum now on their bargain menu or something.

Basically, but as long as you aren't buying Big Macs or milkshakes you can still turn $20 in more food than is reasonable for a single sitting.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Disdains the law
    • View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: September 05, 2019, 05:48:09 am »

Joshua gets it  ;D 4 decent sized meals GTFO you don't know how surprisingly voluminous my stomach can be relative to my size. Though I'll admit I'd prolly stop at 7-12 in one sitting... but a bunch of burgers to take away or share is much better than being dissapointed by the new item on the menu.

(i really like fast food)

Also it's true that the dollar menu has become more like the dollar and a half menu, even in germany; and the germans hate paying for food, they'd rather buy lower quality.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: September 05, 2019, 06:43:07 am »

I like fast food but Macdonalds turns my bowels into a in-guts-slip-n'-slide
Love, scriver~

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: September 05, 2019, 06:48:52 am »

Mine too.  I much prefer the local chain. (Despite the owner's clear mafia connections.)

The food is without question, superior in every way.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: September 05, 2019, 07:36:56 am »

Mine too.  I much prefer the local chain. (Despite the owner's clear mafia connections.)

The food is without question, superior in every way.

Haha, I bet you'd never guess what's one of the best-known local fast-food chains in Australia? It's a Portuguese-style chicken place.
https://www.oporto.com.au/

While y'all are going to Outback Steakhouse, and eating fake "australian" food, we mainly subsist on Portuguese, middle eastern, thai and chinese food, going off the type of places around where I've lived. Hell, a few blocks from my house there's a Hungarian restaurant.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:40:05 am by Reelya »

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: September 05, 2019, 08:07:05 am »

(Always imagines a special room in hell, filled with nothing but a giant platter of weed brownies, and an endless ewer of milk on a permanently immaculate table.)

(No matter how many of the weed brownies you eat, the munchies only get worse, and you get sicker and sicker.)

That's a mild hell. Eat as much as you can, sleep trough eternity by slices of 36hours.

Plus, you'd probably get bored and wander off fairly quickly.
To improve communication, all sarcasm and other jokes will be posted in a black font.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Disdains the law
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: September 05, 2019, 08:35:30 am »

Wait, aren't you supposed to be in hell? How did you get in here??!!

Uh, I forgot

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: September 05, 2019, 09:25:09 am »

I think that you are missing the point that this is hell;

You cannot just wander off. Opening the door that leads out of this immaculately set victorian table setting, laid heavy with brownie delights-- LEADS BACK INTO THE SAME ROOM. There is a convenient loo at the back of the dining room prison, but there is no bed, and nothing to eat OTHER than the brownies and milk.

And like I said-- supernatural levels of the munchies, and all the stomach cramps that go with them.

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: September 05, 2019, 09:30:40 am »

Even Sisyphus eventually finds joy in his trial, I think this is a not unreasonable course for this discussion to take.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6384 on: September 05, 2019, 10:45:47 am »

I feel like this is more comparable to the punishment of Tantalus.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Tu jee, veerey / Toofano se lad ke [Fight, brave one / Fight those internal storms and]
Tu jeet, veerey / Zakhmo se bhid kar bhi tu [Win, brave one / Weather those wounds and]
Firse uthega yaara [Rise once again]

Mel lives again! Fight monsters; fight crime; fight compound interest...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: September 05, 2019, 11:19:31 am »

Kinda dozed while watching random stuff on YT, slept for an hour maybe? I have no idea, only that now my face has that barely slept during the day numbness and that my head hurts like a motherfucker now, yay.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: September 05, 2019, 06:51:09 pm »

Caught a bit of Ugly Betty. Did nothing to convince me that mainstream TV isn't awful.

"Hm, we need to portray a conventionally unattractive young woman... Better hire one of our extraordinarily pretty actresses, give them glasses and regular clothes and call it a day."
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: September 06, 2019, 01:23:23 am »

I didn't watch it, but I remember that show being hyped to shit when they were launching it. Now, it's just hyped as shit.

I guess the marketing tactic is that you just bombard the media with the show, and people who haven't seen it (like me) just assume it must be popular. Oh well, it just makes for a more glorious trainwreck when people don't actually like the show very much.

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: September 10, 2019, 11:12:30 am »

The color on my new fifty-cent earrings washed off in the shower today. Cheap fabrication, looked more like someone's homemade metal cutting project, frankly, but they were cute, damnit, and finding little things in my style to stick in my ears is remarkably hard.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: September 10, 2019, 11:45:40 am »

Maybe you could repaint them?
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 433