Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 451

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 282443 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #6480 on: October 16, 2019, 08:58:26 am »

I'd rather my relatives take me behind the shed.

Behind the shed is where itisnotlogical confesses to Senpai.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: October 17, 2019, 07:14:39 am »

Tremors are building up again. Wasn't sure if I noticed any reduction while I was on Propranolol, but now I'm off it again I'm thinking it probably was helping and I just didn't notice.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: October 19, 2019, 06:54:51 pm »

I am so tired of ads, whether on Youtube, Hulu, on the web, in magazines or papers or in the mail. I'm tired of them patronizing me like I'm stupid. No, putting shiny dolphins and shitty pixel art doesn't make me want to drink Fanta, and you can't "design an aria for an SUV" whatever the hell that means. Coopting the aesthetics of memes and the slang young people use doesn't make an ad any more appealing, it's condescending bullshit and I wish to God it would stop.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: October 19, 2019, 07:11:18 pm »

I was an adventurer too until I took a Pepsi to the knee.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: October 19, 2019, 08:11:03 pm »

progressive has mildly entertaining ads

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: October 19, 2019, 09:49:22 pm »

I am so tired of ads, whether on Youtube, Hulu, on the web, in magazines or papers or in the mail. I'm tired of them patronizing me like I'm stupid. No, putting shiny dolphins and shitty pixel art doesn't make me want to drink Fanta, and you can't "design an aria for an SUV" whatever the hell that means. Coopting the aesthetics of memes and the slang young people use doesn't make an ad any more appealing, it's condescending bullshit and I wish to God it would stop.

I think it's been years since I last saw an advertisement, meatspace excluded.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6486 on: October 20, 2019, 01:34:35 am »

It's free real estate.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: October 20, 2019, 02:51:05 am »

I was eyeing this one T90MS scale model on e-bay, was eager to get it but since it's a complex thing I was thinking of waiting until I do one or two simpler kits so it's not ruined by my inexperience. The seller had a few in stock and they were suprisingly cheap (like 40ish$ total with shipping, when other sellers were going for 70+). Well, two days later they're all gone and I'm being hit by fomo aftershocks for not getting it and just letting it sit until I was ready to put it together :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: October 20, 2019, 05:52:12 am »

Insomnia makes me yearn for ego death 👀👀👌🤙✌️🔥👍✌️🤙👌😬🔥🔥😭😭😂😂😵😵👌🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🔥🔥🅱️

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: October 20, 2019, 06:05:39 am »

Insomnia makes me yearn for ego death 👀👀👌🤙✌️🔥👍✌️🤙👌😬🔥🔥😭😭😂😂😵😵👌🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🔥🔥🅱️
In🅱️omnia 👌👌

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: October 20, 2019, 08:45:51 am »

About the only ads i see are on my commute and when I go into a store of some kind.  I see the same style ads as always.

one about losing 140 lbs with slimfast,
one for joining a gym for pennies on the dollar,
one that says we drink cow milk, kidnap cow babies, eat cow meat, and that we're monsters
one that tells me to join my local university's open house
one that tells me about how im going to hell unless i call a number
one that is a christian prolife center disguised as a helpline.

I watch next to no TV either, and its mostly news stations, so what i do see is either progressice/conservative tat or ads for moms and dads who stay at home

P:  adblock is super tech
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
I track my running!

Th4DwArfY1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: October 20, 2019, 09:22:19 am »

Over the last fortnight I went from 11 4 to 10 11. Wonder if these things fluctuate much. First time weighing myself.and there were some surprising swings.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  Th4DwArfY1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: October 20, 2019, 09:33:14 am »

Assuming those values are in stones and pounds, that much in two weeks falls within normal fluctuation. The weight of your clothing and how much you've eaten and excreted recently can also affect the measurement.
Raise the white flag and don't give up.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: October 20, 2019, 09:39:32 am »

Got my first payment since the jobcentre deemed me unfit for work and it's sinking in to my brain more now.

Honestly feeling pretty weird about it, jobcentre appointments were one of the few things I could bring myself to leave the house for and now I'm not going to have any for a year and I'm not expected to follow any requirements to receive my benefits. I'm worried I'm going to just keep sitting at home decaying even more now.

I guess I should make some quality of life purchases and try to sort my brain out in the extra time/with the extra money I've got. A new mattress and a back brace would probably be good ideas.  :-\
Is there some activity that could replace the job center visit?

You could, for example, do a volunteer thing? I do not know your personal situation.
If it's anything like Spain attendance is mandatory for unemployment benefits.  Not that its attendance for anything useful mind you. Its talks about job finding and shit like that.   It's mostly about signing the atrendance form and hitting the road, unless you *truly* have nothing better to do.
I recently became a objectivist, I am reasonably certain that means all my opinions are now universal fact.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: October 23, 2019, 01:22:52 pm »

I was considering making a digital version of The Shadow Prince, an old gamebook from the 80's based on The Legend of Zelda. Playing through the book, it unfortunately seems like the decisions are based on grade-school learning activities (mazes, identifying shapes, coloring squares, etc.) disguised as puzzles. Not the most compelling gameplay.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
I make games
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 451