Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 23181 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(0/6)(spectators to submit loot needed!)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 11:54:15 am »

pretty cool. I might join. I assume you've already made a bunch of loot yourself?
No actually. I'm relying entirely on the audience to supply loot.

AoMi: Accepted Ira.
Salsacookies: Accepted The Roach.
The Moonlit Shadow: Accepted Somebody.
ATHATH: Accepted Mage Guy.

I need 2 more players now.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(4/6)(I still need more loot.)
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 02:57:11 pm »

Character sheet posted in my reserved spot. Huzzah.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2016, 04:59:26 pm »

mmkay. I'll join on in. unless there's already too many. otherwise put me on the waiting list.

Name: Asha the Unbroken
Strength: +3
Dexterity:-6
Targeting:
Toughness:+6
Speed:-6
Mind:-3
Fate Points: 0
Loot Luck:+6

EDIT, actually, someone else already has a tank character set up, so... time to go agility tank

Name: Asha
Strength: +6
Dexterity:+6
Targeting: +6
Toughness:-6
Speed:+6
Mind:-6
Fate Points: 0
Loot Luck: -12
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:28:59 pm by Terrahex »
What do you think? Yes? No?

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2016, 05:29:28 pm »

Can't do that. Loot lock caps at 6
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »

Name: Grinder Baronbender

Fluff: Sick of the slow pace cybernetics technology was progressing at, 30 year old robotics hobbyist Garry Backbender decided to take matters into his own hands. Having no formal background in engineering or medicine (and it seems also no self-respect), Garry changed his name and turned himself into this... thing plated with metal. Using the simplest technology of the time, Grinder's appearance is both simple and inelegant, with several metal "patches"

His movement is reliant on hydraulics. Although cumbersome and slow, his limbs are incredibly strong, being a scaled down version of the stuff they use in construction vehicles. The same can be said about his armour. It is made of simple iron and because of that, it is incredibly heavy. Hydraulics help Garry pull his own weight just as much as his punches.

With stiff joints and cumbersome armour, Garry (or should I say Grinder) can be best described as a walking tank.

Strength: 3
Dexterity: -3
Targeting: -1
Toughness: 3
Speed: -2
Mind: -1
Fate Points: 1
Loot Luck: 0
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:13:52 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 07:08:24 pm »

And Coolrune takes a slot...
Five players in thus far.

In order that they signed up:
Salsacookies
Coolrune206
AoshimaMichio
The Moonlit Shadow
ATHATH
(And this would be Terrahex, but his character sheet is invalid due to -12 Loot Luck, so heydude6 gets accepted instead. Terrahex gets to be first on the waitlist.)

All of these minmaxers are going to be hilarious in game.

The game will begin tomorrow. Because I need to sort out the loot I've received(send in more, please), and because I need to start making a turn for SCP League.

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 11:28:12 am by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(0/6)
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »

((Now, I know -60 fate isn't going to be a thing, but if it was, I could imagine some pretty... spectacular results.

Action:
Take a step.

Result: [5-30 fate]
As you take a step, you disgenerate to nothingness.
FTFY
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6(waitlist open))(MORE LOOT PLEASE)
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 08:32:06 pm »

Well, you said you could have up to +24 luck, so I assumed you could have down to -24 luck =3=
What do you think? Yes? No?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6(waitlist open))(MORE LOOT PLEASE)
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 02:07:06 pm »

Well, you said you could have up to +24 luck, so I assumed you could have down to -24 luck =3=
When did I say that?

Now I have two things to do- loot processing and SCP League turn extension.

Edit: I've completed some loot processing. I still have a lot more to go, though.
Edit: That should be all.

Now give me some time.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:39:36 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn Zero. "It's such a simple thing."

And there he was. Null Nevermore. Master of games. Games taking up universes, and destroying them. Collector of gods. And not just the petty, weak, kind. Leader of armies. Enemy of the Thrakors.
Under attack by a rather large mech.

Within this Void Universe, there were three living things. Null Nevermore, the mech pilot(named Thrakor 258648289344821038083855935739489, for that was his position within the Forevermore clan of Thrakor's descendants), and a man, living his final breath. No, actually, now he's a spirit, along with all the other inhabitants of the universe Null just destroyed to make room for his latest game.

"Deathmatches. Standard fare, but this time I'll think of some sort of twist... hm."

The mech pilot screamed a challenge, which Null didn't detect. No air, no sound.
The mech pilot sent a challenge via telepathy, then let loose a salvo of antimatter missiles. Null gestured slightly with his signature sword, without even looking, and the missiles were redirected to another universe. Somewhere in the multiverse, Han Solo was killed prematurely(overkilled, actually), leading to Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi being unable to travel to the ruins of Alderaan, and being caught by the Empire. As a result of Luke Skywalker being captured by the Empire, there was a second Sith after some time. The Rebellion failed to destroy the Death Star as a result, and the Empire took absolute dominion of that galaxy. But that's another story.

Another salvo, Rand al'Thor's death, another change.

Another salvo, the destruction of a giant robot. A life saved. A life confused.

Another salvo- "Enough already. You're getting boring." Null drained the missiles of their energy, and absorbed it into his sword. Compared to all the power that was there already, it was no change at all.

The pilot almost sent another message. But of course, his mech was shredded by then, and he was killed. A moment later, he was a spirit, speaking to the others.

"Well. That's enough of that... I'll figure out the details of this deathmatch later. For now, I've got an arena to build."

A sphere, of crystal, glowing brightly and exuding heat. A star. A disk with four quadrants, and a center, sent in orbit around the star. A forest quadrant, a desert quadrant, a hills quadrant, and a- "What in the- the corpse! ACCURSE IT! But it can be salvaged." Some of the mech pilot's remains had drifted into the creation, resulting in the fourth quadrant not being a concrete jungle, but a plain of flesh and grasping hands. Mech fragments had drifted into the creation also, resulting in jagged metal spikes erupting from the ground of the arena in random places... and an autocannon(effectively a bazooka), with infinite ammo attachment, being embedded into the center. "Actually, I think it's better this way."

A dog's collar bumped off Null's nose. Null turned, and saw that a large volume of STUFF was floating towards the arena, from every side of the universe. The spirits were weak individually, but in aggregate, they were strong enough to create a very strange legacy- the movement of STUFF towards Null's arena.

"That's... just... brilliant! BRILLIANT!"
~~~
A few hours of dimensional manipulation later...
~~~
6 sentient beings were arranged around the autocannon, embedded in the scalded earth of the center.
"I'll take your forms... now then. First player with 1000 kills wins. Let the games... begin!" Null knew that was going to be impossible. That was, however, the point.
~~~
Alyss Beckinsworth was rather confused about all this insanity. (1)(Loot Tier: -3) And she was wearing a new pair of shoes! And she was dancing! Wait, she didn't want to be dancing! The shoes! It was the shoes!

Ira was unfazed. He was strong, he was tough, he would get through this. (3)(Loot Tier: -1) And he was holding a gold goblet. Coated, covered, and full of slime.

The Roach knew he would survive(and maybe even win). He would survive survive yes survive. (1-2=-1)(Loot Tier: -5) And agh his ears. They felt as though they had some sort of worm in each ear. He cursed slightly, and heard the curse come out mangled. Strange.

Somebody((the Moonlit Shadow's character)) was indifferent. Hm.  (3)(Loot Tier: -1) And he's holding a bicycle. Huh. It looks nice.

Mage Guy judged that something magic was happening. And people were getting items- possibly magic items... would he get one? (2+2=4) (Loot Tier: 0) And he was holding a knife- streamlined and made to kill(uses DEX, for damage, by the way). Not his preferred choice of weapon.

Grinder Baronbender was tired of all this craziness. (6) (Loot Tier: 2) And he was wielding a chainsaw(uses STR for damage). Nice.

All six players were standing around the rim of a circle, in the center of the circular arena. To the northeast: forest. With metal spikes. To the northwest: desert. With metal spikes. To the southeast: hills. With metal spikes. To the southwest: flesh. Grabby hands. Metal spikes. Bad place.

At the center of the circular center, was an auto cannon from a mech. Embedded in the ground. It looks useful.

Cue a player saying "Well, that escalated quickly."
~~~
((HAHAHAAHAA!!!!)) ((More loot submissions always welcome, always needed.))

Generic Arms Race.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Zero. More loot would be nice.
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2016, 06:01:15 pm »

Spoiler: Alyss Beckinsworth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Somebody (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Grinder Baronbender (click to show/hide)
Tell me if you see anything you think is wrong.
Generic Arms Race.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 06:26:16 pm »

"This is good, really good....."

Baron silently revs his chainsaw.

"BUT IT COULD BE BETTER!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

He turns off his chainsaw and begins heading towards the autocannon.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 06:38:25 pm »

Try to pull the thingys out of my ears.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 08:28:50 pm »

Make a run for the forest with the metal spikes. Hope that loot magically appears towards me.'

Boots, don't fail me now!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2016, 04:16:54 am »

Head to the closest person not going away from me and shove the goblet down in their throat.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19