Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 23194 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Ten. Various Nonsense, Lilia Three.
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2016, 07:41:39 pm »

Spoiler: Ira(AoshimaMichio) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy(ATHATH) (click to show/hide)

Nah, that's not Lilia, per say. No water powers, leg powers, gravity/acid powers... just PUNCHKICKSMASHDIE. I call her Lilia because she didn't have a name in submission... and the name fit very well.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Eleven. Nobody Dies.
« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2016, 09:02:25 pm »

Press all of the buttons on the thingamabob, because that doesn't require any intelligence. Then, search the forest for loot. Because I have all this fuckin' loot luck.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2016, 09:06:31 pm »

Run over to the roach and try to tie him up in my red cape.

Also, why is my tooth sword not considered loot?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2016, 12:00:16 am »

"What did you do to my glorious muscles!"

Let's chance tactics. Let them come near and when they attack, grab them. And then pulp them. A counter attack, if you will.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2016, 06:13:20 am »

Steal The Exterminator's cape
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2016, 09:25:30 am »

Also, why is my tooth sword not considered loot?
((It's loot, but not really Loot, the stuff you get from joining the game or from killing people.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2016, 03:42:49 pm »

So I can still slash people with it?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2016, 04:17:33 pm »

Let's chance tactics. Let them come near and when they attack, grab them. And then pulp them. A counter attack, if you will.

The girl hits him and immediately runs away. When Ira gets muscle exhaustion by trying to move far enough to counterattack, Johnathan comes in from behind and pokes his eyes out with the spear.

The girl doesn't run too far, mind you. Just far enough to ensure Ira has no hope of catching up.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2016, 06:46:29 pm »

So I can still slash people with it?
It exists. It just doesn't count as loot. So yes, it is a murder weapon.
Generic Arms Race.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2016, 08:22:43 pm »

Run over to the guy who tied himself up, steal the Dimensional Thingy, then stab him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Twelve. Nobody Dies.
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2016, 07:53:21 pm »

Turn Thirteen: DIE

Run over to the roach and try to tie him up in my red cape.
((One day, Salsacookies, I am going to forget to fix your action by adding the second bolding tag to it. Then there will be a bold turn. Then pain.))

The Roach ran over to the Exterminator, who had run off to the flesh fields in pursuit of weaponry. (5+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=9) It didn't take very long, to say the least...

INIT:
The Roach(4+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=8)
The Exterminator(2+6(SPD)=8)

The Roach and the Exterminator knew that of both of them, one had to die for the future to be defined as they wanted... so they charged each other at superspeed. Both of their plans involved the cape. DEXTERITY MATCH! (The Roach(3+6(DEX)-2(AGH)=7) vs. The Exterminator(2+6(DEX)=8)) Two masters of dexterity clashed... their near tie only broken by the Roach's injury. The Exterminator began his assault... (1+6(DEX)=7) The Roach's grip on the cape was suddenly undone, then in a matter of moments, it wrapped around the Roach's arms and tied them together. It could have been much worse.

Press all of the buttons on the thingamabob, because that doesn't require any intelligence. Then, search the forest for loot. Because I have all this fuckin' loot luck.
Run over to the guy who tied himself up, steal the Dimensional Thingy, then stab him.
((Loot luck only applies for kills and start-game stuffs. The stuff littered around... that's just normal luck.))

Both Ferdinando Alino and Mage Guy were in the forest. The main difference between them: Mage Guy had murder and theft on his mind. A very smart mind that was definitely capable of logic attacks.
There was some difference between them... (6-2(SPD)=4) but that was swiftly closed by Mage Guy... (4+2, 6+2, 6+2)(never mind, the dogs are just good luck.) The dogs, however, were even faster than he was... and arrived first.

INIT:
Ferdinando Alino(3+3(SPD)=6)
Dog 1(1+2(SPD)=3)
Dog 2(5+2(SPD)=7)
Dog 3(3+2(SPD)=5)
Mage Guy(6-2(SPD)-2(LATE_TO_THE_PARTY)=2)

Ferdinando Alino noted with some surprise that there was a rather fast German Shepherd running towards him! (6 vs. 2-6(DEX)=-4)(-3 to TGH roll, bad doge)((intentional typo))
(2+1(STR)=3 vs. 3+6-4(BAD_DODGE)=5) The dog impacted Ferdinando Alino's kidney. If it hadn't hit him there, he wouldn't have noticed.

Ferdinando Alino shrugged, then began to search the forest once again. (2) He'd taken everything of note from the general area... oh look puppies! But first, buttons! (luck: 6) "Hello, you have reached Thrakor 2084839475732, master of a small fraction of the Forevermore clan's nuclear arsenal, how may I be of service... wait, you're not Thrakor 34839484394032774, who are you?"

(3 and 2 vs. 4-6(DEX)=-2 and 4-6(DEX)=-2) (1+1(STR)=2 and 5+1(STR)=6 vs. 6+6(TGH)=12 and 5+6(TGH)=11) Nope, still not feeling it. Actually, Ferdinando didn't even notice that the dogs were trying(and failing) to bite him.

Mage Guy arrived, and noted with some irritation that his dogs had failed to do any damage. (3 vs. 5-6(DEX)=-1) Mage Guy weakly grabbed at the trans-dimensional communicator thingy, and was surprised to successfully grab it. Ferdinando's lazy palms let go of the device without a second thought! Now then. Stab. (1 vs. 2-6(DEX)=-4) Mage Guy flourished awkwardly with his knife... and impacted Ferdinando. Somehow. (1 vs. 5+6(TGH)=11) The knife refused to even touch Ferdinando's ridiculously compacted muscles, however.

The girl hits him and immediately runs away. When Ira gets muscle exhaustion by trying to move far enough to counterattack, Johnathan comes in from behind and pokes his eyes out with the spear.
The girl doesn't run too far, mind you. Just far enough to ensure Ira has no hope of catching up.

INIT:
Johnathan the Invincible(3-6(SPD)=-3)
Ira(2-6(SPD)=-4)
Lilia(2+3(SPD)=5)
Ira's Baby(last)

Lilia once again took off after Ira, attempting to thwack him in the face. (4+1(TRG)=5 vs. 1-6(DEX)-2(DIS)=-7)(-4 to TGH) (1+3(DEX)=4 vs. 1+6(TGH)-4(BAD_DODGE)=3) Ira once again... felt... pain... it's as though the laws of reality themselves were conspiring against him! It wasn't very noteworthy, though.

Johnathan the Invincible waited for an opening...

With that, Ira took off and Lilia ran. (5-6(SPD)=-1 vs. 2+3(SPD)=5) Jonathan noted the sheer speed his minion showed, easily outrunning Ira. Then again, anybody could outrun Ira. Except him. (6+6(TGH)=12) Ira, however, was so ridiculously tough that the short sprint, however irritating... had no effect on his physique.

Johnathan decided to stab him anyway. (2+4(TRG)=6 vs. 1-6(DEX)-2(DIS)=-7)(-4 to TGH) (4+6(DEX)=10 vs. 3+6(TGH)-4(BAD_DODGE)=5) With that, the tip of Johnathan's spear exploded in front of Ira's eyes, getting shards in them.

Ira's eyes were just as fleshy as you'd expect. (blind. I will apply penalties as I believe to be appropriate.)

Ira's pet bird was finally finished growing, and with that, it cawed and swooped at Johnathan. (3+1(TRG)=4 vs. 5+6(DEX)=11) Johnathan took a step to the side. Behold a miss.

Generic Arms Race.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Thirteen. DIE.
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2016, 08:00:06 pm »

Blink surprisedly a few times, then shout out "I AM FERDINANDO ALINO!" to the transthingy. Then punch the stupid guy who attacked me to the moon. Oh, look, some dogs. If they keep trying to attack me, kick them.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Twelve. Nobody Dies.
« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2016, 12:47:35 am »

((One day, Salsacookies, I am going to forget to fix your action by adding the second bolding tag to it. Then there will be a bold turn. Then pain.))

((Fun Fact, the [/quote] tag actually functions as a [/b] tag too! To prove it, I removed that second bolding tag you added))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2016, 03:43:17 am »

"AAARGH! MY EYES!"

Shoot wildly around!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2016, 09:02:19 am »

Wait, are me and Slasacookies both tied together?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19