Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: "Kill quests" are back! And killing bandits nets you a good rep now.  (Read 5077 times)

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Kill quests" are back! And killing bandits nets you a good rep now.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2016, 11:14:44 pm »

I thought that would make it into this version, where you could just tell them about your history, and if your prior opponents seem to be well out of their league, they would meekly let themselves out of town and never look back.

Feniks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2016, 03:54:38 am »

I killed minotaur and then happily spreader that information to local hillock after then asking what people think of me I got this "You are very brave you slew Minotaur Cata. You are also a killer you ended days of Cata" So I think there is still some work to be done.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2016, 05:15:55 am »

That's just a statement of fact, if you tell a criminal about killing a giant they can get bitchy about it, calling you a hero but saying you get no forgiveness for being a murderer. There is a very big difference between being known as a murderer and a killer, people respect and greet you warmly and whatnot even if you're a legendary killer, but you murder one person and the whole town turns against you, tavern keepers say you're still a hero but they'd rather you go elsewhere, so they'll "only" charge you 10 per booze or 100 for a room.
Pages: 1 2 [3]