Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: favorite race wepons  (Read 1449 times)

coolphoton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
favorite race wepons
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:15:56 am »

I'm just sorta wondering what everyone's favorite/the best race weapons and why, for example Succubus and whips because they fit thematically or  war hammers for Dorfs because there all-around usefulness.

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: favorite race wepons
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:52:56 am »

Adamantium War-Hammers because !!FUN!!

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 02:45:40 am »

*Adamantine *war *hammers because !!FUN!!
Adamantine war hammers aren't any kind of fun except literal fun for the enemy that it's being used against. It's like using styrofoam weapons.
Anyway, I quite like halberds just in general. Also macuihuitls. So since both of those are in Masterwork, that's kind of nice. However I think the one I've had the most fun reading the combat logs of are the bladed chains the orcs have. The orc I assign the bladed chains to is normally the worst orc for quite a while until some point late in their training when suddenly they start severing limbs with every single hit.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 04:50:42 pm »

Adamantine war hammers aren't any kind of fun except literal fun for the enemy that it's being used against. It's like using styrofoam weapons.
his dwarves are obviously into LARPing... Bit of an oxymoron really.

@op
I prefer the Warlock sword that shoots projectiles..cant remember the name for the life of me
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

LMeire

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Troglodytes for their horradorability.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 05:30:02 pm »

his dwarves are obviously into LARPing... Bit of an oxymoron really.

@op
I prefer the Warlock sword that shoots projectiles..cant remember the name for the life of me

You're talking about the wraith-blades, though I think they're supposed to be scythes not swords because that would make a sort of duality with my own favorite the mage-staff.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 05:34:08 pm by LMeire »
"☼Perfection☼ in the job puts pleasure in the work." - Uristotle