Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf transforms to dragon  (Read 1630 times)

Jiamil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarf transforms to dragon
« on: January 22, 2016, 06:51:01 am »

Like the title says. I had the first immigrant wave and one of those immigrants is called a "ranger berserker" went after arriving absolutely nuts, let out a roar and transformed to a red dragon breathing fire on everything in sight... The dwarf in question is over 260 years old (world is 150 years). So can someone explain this to me? And what to do with the now naked dwarf who transformed back :D

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf transforms to dragon
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:25:30 pm »

Like the title says. I had the first immigrant wave and one of those immigrants is called a "ranger berserker" went after arriving absolutely nuts, let out a roar and transformed to a red dragon breathing fire on everything in sight... The dwarf in question is over 260 years old (world is 150 years). So can someone explain this to me? And what to do with the now naked dwarf who transformed back :D
thats odd, but because its DF u can probably have him stored in a single tile room on the outside of the fortress, and when a siege happens, lock the doors, and then when he transforms open up the door to the outside for him only, and hill go on a rampage. oh, and he might be some sort of god or demon? idk.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 07:09:32 am »

He was an adventurer who happened to come upon one of the many, many rare secrets/slabs while running around in worldgen.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 08:07:07 pm »

Is that in 34.11? I'm sad if it isn't.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!