Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Starward Rogue - Arcen Games's new bullet hell roguelike  (Read 4229 times)

Brienne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Starward Rogue - Arcen Games's new bullet hell roguelike
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2016, 05:28:39 am »

I guess they should focus on strat games. They got a nice fan base there.
Starward Rogue is a small game meant to gather a bit of cash until they finish Stars Beyond Reach (Q2).

https://arcengames.com/great-work-on-starward-rogue-team-now-youre-all-laid-off/
Steam used to be a nice play to sell. But, they are so many games there that's it's hard to be noticed.
And they don't have much cash for advertisement :/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:51:44 am by Brienne »

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2016, 05:55:11 pm »

Steam used to be a nice play to sell. But, they are so many games there that's it's hard to be noticed.
And they don't have much cash for advertisement :/

I used to keep close track of the new releases on steam every day, but its just impossible now so I don't even try.  And their recommendations are so completely off track that I don't find it that helpful to browse through those either.

I mean, why on earth do they recommend me things that are ALREADY on my wishlist?  I already know about those games, that is why I wishlisted them!  I also wish there was a way I could tell it to auto-exclude recomendations by tag.  Then I could get to stop recommending the 10 million crappy free to play games they feel the need to tell me about.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2016, 09:47:38 pm »

They're reminding you, presumably.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive
Pages: 1 [2]