Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Simutrans streaming interest check  (Read 1032 times)

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Simutrans streaming interest check
« on: January 20, 2017, 02:40:25 pm »

So, I got the itch to get my hands on simutrans again. From what I recall from the thread I made folks had tremendous difficulty getting used to pak128's brutal economics. So I guess a video series would be instructive.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Simutrans streaming interest check
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 01:56:29 am »

Yes please. I keep having false starts myself.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 01:57:47 pm »

Yes please
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 07:13:08 pm »

Would I watch it! Maybe!

I mean, I will if I'm bored and you happen to be streaming just then. And I know you're streaming.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 01:38:22 pm »

https://www.twitch.tv/djohaal/v/116354072
You can watch me playing a typical "opening" of the game with a fabrics production chain. I think feedback is important when playing this game, maybe streaming while on a voice app such as Discord or teamspeak would be ideal.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 03:02:10 pm »

I wish there was an easier way to have multiple discord accounts on the app. I don't use the same username everywhere. I know the tricks but they are bad for my main computer, which is the only one with the plugs for my mic.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:03:56 pm by BigD145 »

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 04:43:07 pm »

I have both discord and teamspeak, anything is game.

EDIT: The time is also of importance. On weekends I can broadcast anytime between 13 and 2 AM UTC - 3:00h Weekdays my schedule is a bit.. chaotic.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:33:34 pm by Djohaal »

Also, tadpoles.