Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Poke  (Read 35239 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Poke
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2016, 05:40:21 pm »

What happens if you hook the force infuser's battery up to a generator and try running the generator for 10, 20, 30 seconds and so on up to 160 before letting it fire. What of you let the automated force infuser charge for 160 seconds but alter how its stored energy is outputted?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 11:09:28 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2016, 10:35:51 pm »

Does the White Mask allow the user to access innate supernatural capabilities of what it possesses? Such as the psychic powers of Crystals, or the Lasers of Blueradite? Did we recover any of that crystal's goo from the anomlous planetoid? If so, what properties does it have?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2016, 11:51:30 pm »

Can the force infuser possibly be automated to use triggers and buttons and stuff rather than the user's mind?
Poke.
It can, but doing so would require it only outputting one degree of force, not anything higher or lower.

Just wanna say that this is one of the worst answers you've ever given, balance-wise.  What NAV does with it is not my fault.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2016, 10:27:30 am »

Could you feel the lurkers emotions with the empathetic gland and would your mind remain intact if you can read them also percentage chance of seducing the lurker need to know if their open for shipping.
I think any degree of connection to the lurker is just asking for it to penetrate your mind in various kinky ways.

So yeah, I guess thats one kind of shipping.

Er, yeah, I wanted that, not the Solid Light Protection Field.
This seems kind of out of place here.

1: Can I glue a matter saver to a containment gun to make a gravity gun that can launch things?

Tries to fire the power you set and when it doesn't have that power it often either goes unstable or can violently draw potential and kinetic energy out of the area.
2: How does violently absorbing potential energy work and how can we weaponize it?

3: Is it possible to make a sword-shaped White Mask so that we can stab things and then possess them?
Is the definition of "body" that the White Mask uses loose enough that we can just staple a bunch of corpses together and use that a body?

4: How sharp can we get Hexbug using relatively cheap methods?
Yes...kind of. You'd basically have to save the thing and then load it at high speed so that wouldn't be the fastest of actions, in universe.

Mostly by tearing potential, chemical and thermal energy out of the environment.   And yes, it could, but it's not gonna be very cost effective.

Yes, though I'm not sure you wanna be stabbing with a semi-fragile object that holds your soul. And yes, that would work, dr. Frankenstein.

Pretty sharp. Razor edge at least, though you are gonna be honing it for fucking weeks.

What happens if you hook the force infuser's battery up to a generator and try running the generator for 10, 20, 30 seconds and so on up to 160 before letting it fire. What of you let the automated force infuser charge for 160 seconds but alter how its stored energy is outputted?
Doesn't work like that, friendo.

Does the White Mask allow the user to access innate supernatural capabilities of what it possesses? Such as the psychic powers of Crystals, or the Lasers of Blueradite? Did we recover any of that crystal's goo from the anomlous planetoid? If so, what properties does it have?
Depends on the situation. And the power. If it's something innate to the MIND of the creature, no. If it's innate to their body, then yes.

And I can't remember if you did. Giant blue crystal monster is what I remember about that.

Can the force infuser possibly be automated to use triggers and buttons and stuff rather than the user's mind?
Poke.
It can, but doing so would require it only outputting one degree of force, not anything higher or lower.

Just wanna say that this is one of the worst answers you've ever given, balance-wise.  What NAV does with it is not my fault.
Eh, we'll see.

If he tries to break the game I have a man with a bat for that.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2016, 10:35:46 am »

5: Dev said you said that there's "nothing stopping you guys from making non-origin amps." Is that so? Can we glue Arranger matter arrangements to our brains or something?

Wow, I feel like a real munchkin now.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2016, 10:37:44 am »

You ignored/missed this in ooc thread. Think you have time for this now? Or should we write some wall o' dead entries ourselves so you can just copy paste them in there? Either works for me.
By the way, I found a good image for the top of the wall of remembrance page on the wiki

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

When you put that up, could you maybe also update the wall with all the new dead, if you find the time? We have quite a few. Could use the char page of the wiki to help you remember who it was and how they died: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Index#Dead

5: Dev said you said that there's "nothing stopping you guys from making non-origin amps." Is that so? Can we glue Arranger matter arrangements to our brains or something?

Savor the experience, your first is always special.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:56:11 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2016, 06:09:35 pm »

How quickly can a solid light protection field be turned off and on?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2016, 01:28:31 pm »

those only work once and will blow their way out through your skull.

So go for it.

manually?

You ignored/missed this in ooc thread. Think you have time for this now? Or should we write some wall o' dead entries ourselves so you can just copy paste them in there? Either works for me.
By the way, I found a good image for the top of the wall of remembrance page on the wiki

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

When you put that up, could you maybe also update the wall with all the new dead, if you find the time? We have quite a few. Could use the char page of the wiki to help you remember who it was and how they died: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Index#Dead

Savor the experience, your first is always special.
will do.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2016, 01:30:11 pm »

Edit: I was tired
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 08:13:50 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2016, 10:18:42 am »

Me and syv have hit a bit of a wall on some points in regard to that self-building colony idea I told you about a while ago. Is it ok if we work out some details in here?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2016, 05:13:03 pm »

How is the Mindfuck Gun different from the Arranger?
Mindfuck costs 7 token, 1(? price not stated) token for a 5-shot battery, fires a single effect using a matter configuration and can't use any others, and uses exo for some reason.
Arranger costs only 2 tokens, 1 or more token for one shot, fires a number of effects, including mindfuck (as suggested by Toaster and confirmed by you), and uses Con.

1: Does the Mindfuck Gun have a "reusable" matter configuration, or is it basically just a magazine of five arranger bullets?
2: Why does what appears to be a more limited weapon cost more than three times as much?
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2016, 11:47:12 am »

manually?
Manually and automatic.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Nunzillor

« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2016, 08:06:49 am »

May I ask what the price of "mauler" rounds are for the gauss rifle?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2016, 09:19:54 am »

Me and syv have hit a bit of a wall on some points in regard to that self-building colony idea I told you about a while ago. Is it ok if we work out some details in here?
sure

How is the Mindfuck Gun different from the Arranger?
Mindfuck costs 7 token, 1(? price not stated) token for a 5-shot battery, fires a single effect using a matter configuration and can't use any others, and uses exo for some reason.
Arranger costs only 2 tokens, 1 or more token for one shot, fires a number of effects, including mindfuck (as suggested by Toaster and confirmed by you), and uses Con.

1: Does the Mindfuck Gun have a "reusable" matter configuration, or is it basically just a magazine of five arranger bullets?
2: Why does what appears to be a more limited weapon cost more than three times as much?

Because it came out first, like 6 months before the arranger?

Sometimes things become  obsolete.

manually?
Manually and automatic.
manually depends on how fast you can hit a switch,  automatic would require modification but theoretically it could go as fast as the circuit would

May I ask what the price of "mauler" rounds are for the gauss rifle?
Did we never price them?

We'll go 2 for a token.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2016, 12:33:46 pm »

The mindfuck gun is also *much* cheaper on ammo, has a wider area of effect (until the later arranger round I assume; doesn't it shoot a cone?), and is an exo weapon, not con.  Arranger gets versatility by way of relatively expensive ammo.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16