Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Come one Come all  (Read 2161 times)

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Come one Come all
« on: March 16, 2007, 05:50:00 pm »

(This is for the replacement for what has happened) I posted in yet ANOTHER DF thread

Made another world and going with a castle/human/ something strange building style

who wants to join?

Courage. Do one brave thing today, then run like H#ll.
Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

Jaqie Fox

• Bay Watcher
  • Genuine Girl Techie!
    • View Profile
Re: Come one Come all
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 06:01:00 pm »

Make me the female engineer, if you could?  :) thanks.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 06:03:00 pm »

well then u will hav to w8 for the first female engineer i get then its not garunteed at first....
Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 06:36:00 pm »

MUAHAHAHA

Dwarves will fear this fortress( except the stupid/ greedy ones)

Available
Proficient Miner - JimmyJ
Proficient Miner - Slartibartfast
Proficient Engraver - XenoMorph
Proficient Engineer/Glassmaker - White Elephant
Proficient Grower - Asehujiko
Proficient Herbalist
Proficient Cook - Otherdwarf

To be Coming
Engineer(Female) - Jaqie
Metalsmith - Grek
Hunter - mikefictiti0us
Recruit(to be macedwarf) - Boltsfrogs

Food store-101
Meat-14     Seeds-26
Fish-14     Drink-49
Plant-6     Other-None

[ March 16, 2007: Message edited by: short_dwarf ]

[ March 16, 2007: Message edited by: short_dwarf ]

[ March 17, 2007: Message edited by: short_dwarf ]

[ March 17, 2007: Message edited by: short_dwarf ]

[ April 02, 2007: Message edited by: short_dwarf ]

otherdwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 06:40:00 pm »

Yes please, count me in.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 06:45:00 pm »

umm you need to either pick one of the available dwarves or name a dwarf you want to be you cant pick fey ones or alrdy legendary ones thought so hurrry and pick before the reach such levels

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 07:14:00 pm »

just so people who dont know know.....hoary marmots or a type of monkeys that live in mountains   :D

White Elephant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 07:18:00 pm »

May I please be Engineer/Glassmaker? Thanks in advance.
on''t think about me. It makes you easier to eat.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 07:42:00 pm »

First metalsmith.

Also, I thought that hoary marmots where a kind of seal or walrus.

[ March 16, 2007: Message edited by: Grek ]

JimmyJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 08:25:00 pm »

I shall be a miner  :)
et out of my signiture!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomorph

• Bay Watcher
  • has sprung from ambush!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 08:28:00 pm »

I'll take the engraver.  I want to carve pictures of demons (and cheese) :P

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 11:05:00 pm »

Spring 1051

The dwarfs finally arrive after a year of traveling and losing hte original dwarven gaurd to some orges that just happened to lumber into their paths..... luckily the escaped harm and reached the mountain in saftey... but not without noticing that two of the orges seems to have followed them...
:D ) and set out with the other miner who still refused to give his name (for now they call him Stukos)
Quickly Stukos and JimmyJ dug out a entrance wide enough for three dwarves where three dwarven farmers who have yet to tell what names they go by move all the remaining food before it got spoiled. JimmyJ and Stukos quickly dug to the river after leaving enough space for storing more food and drink. JimmyJ soon struck GOLD (copper what an idiot   :D )
:roll: )

Short of finding the river nothing of much importance happened after. The farmer who specialized in plants couldn't find anything of worth in any of the outdoor shrubs ( so much for specializing) the farmer who excelled in planting butchered both mules while the meat and all the wine were cooked. The rum, beer, and ale were left alone however. By the end of spring JimmyJ and Stukos had almost finished part of the area before the river. The farmer who butchered the mules even tanned the mule skins. Xenomorph had smoothed out part of the area leading to the trade depot and made some doors and statues for the place. He also made two floodgates .....(not for reasons that you think)

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 11:06:00 pm »

notice now that i am now using a new tile set   :D

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 12:12:00 am »

Summer 1051

Shortly after summer JimmyJ and Stukos finished the area that was to be dug out. It was shortly after this completion that the dwarves noticed something stalking across the river
:D )
;) )

Everything seemed to be peacful this season. The only thing that set everyone off was the scream of one of the dogs dying.
One dwarf ran outside and saw a hoard of rhesus macaque.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 12:12:00 am »

Swiftly three dwarfs (White Elephant, the farmer who is a good planter, and the farmer who was good at gathering plants) formed a quick barrier around the dropped anvil and started chasing the rhesus away. It wasn't until after driving the rhesus macaque away that they found a corpse of a dog. The dog looked like it had dragged away from something. Following the bloody trail they found an orge corpse.
:D )
Pages: [1] 2 3