Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: "Stranded" A Small Sci-fi RTD [Psycho Deer]  (Read 27360 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: "Stranded" A Small Sci-fi RTD [5/4][:3]
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2016, 12:07:38 am »

Speak to the crew, gotta keep morale up to prevent mutiny!

"It seems ye were correct, sails do not work in space. But we ought still got some rum in the stores, so all ain't lost!"

Check if we actually do have rum

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2016, 12:50:15 am »

"Sails don't work in space because the sails need air and wind! The only wind in space is wind... from the sun? But that's not quite wind at all?"

Coleman gets confused by his own train of thought for a second, but resumes his preparations.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2016, 04:15:17 am »

PTW
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2016, 06:38:13 am »

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you tell Jojo to monitor the fuel? I swear, that one doesn't do any job unless it involves punching something. Oh no, now he's punching a tree... That's going to injure his hands and arms."

Nataria wanders around the field and begins collecting flowers and patches of tall grass, and places them by the ship in three piles: Tall grass, bright flowers (Possible medicinal use), probably edible flowers.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 09:09:28 am »

"Goddamn Jojo."

Find the on-board tea fabricator. Drink that shit.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 09:38:00 am »

Facepalm.

Then go outside, draw your weapon, and stand guard over the two who are outside. I can't have them dying on me, I need them for a whole lot of stuff!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 02:52:52 pm »

"If I am approached by any indigenous species, please do not open fire upon them unless they attempt to harm me. I would like to use them as lab rats to test if foods on this planet are poisonous. Although on second thought, that might not work. They might be able to ingest it, but it might still be lethal to us. Whatever. I'll try it anyways."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2016, 03:05:03 pm »

"Someone ought put a hook in the water and bring up some grub, lest we risk finding ourselves in Davy Jones' star locker within a fortnight!"

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2016, 03:18:49 pm »

"Well, if someone does any fishing, it isn't going to be me. Hey, speaking of which, did we bring any food rations or anything with us?"
Remember to heed the impromptu doctor's words about not immediately shooting the wildlife. Try to make sure I can see both the yeti guy and the doc.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2016, 04:15:56 pm »

"I'm checkin the larder now, ye scurvy dogs, but the hairy one was supposed to organize the cargo as well! It's all dumped out on the floorboards in a big pile!"

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 05:40:44 pm »

I get out and attempt to punch down a tree like I saw in this old video game from like 2011.
[3]
Jojo punches the tree, taking a decent chunk out of it, but his knuckles have been shreaded, and he's in a decent amount of pain. [2] Jojo blacks out for a few seconds!

Facepalm hard and slam my hands into my knees in anger (not that hard, of course).

Then prepare my stuff to get off of this chunk of metal.

"Whose job was it to check the fuel?"

[6 4]
Coleman facepalms way too hard, and gives himself a strong headache. He then slams his hands into his knees, satisfyingly popping something. Coleman then proceeds to get his stuff ready.

Speak to the crew, gotta keep morale up to prevent mutiny!

"It seems ye were correct, sails do not work in space. But we ought still got some rum in the stores, so all ain't lost!"

Check if we actually do have rum
[6]
Vlad finds rum in the cargo hold; several 50-gallon drums of it. What you're going to do with it, or why you even have it, is anyone's guess.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you tell Jojo to monitor the fuel? I swear, that one doesn't do any job unless it involves punching something. Oh no, now he's punching a tree... That's going to injure his hands and arms."

Nataria wanders around the field and begins collecting flowers and patches of tall grass, and places them by the ship in three piles: Tall grass, bright flowers (Possible medicinal use), probably edible flowers.
[4 4 6]
Nataria makes a largish pile of tall grass, and there's more from where that came from. She also finds a large amount of bright flowers, which she believes may have medicinal properties. The real jackpot, however, comes in the 15 pounds of flowers that appear to be edible, although if her haste Nataria realizes she may have started grabbing poisonous flowers instead.

"Goddamn Jojo."

Find the on-board tea fabricator. Drink that shit.
[2]
Alfred finds the on-board tea fabricator. It did very little of note.

Coleman stands guard over Jojo and Nataria, and Vlad continues to sort through the cargo hold.

Don't know what you guys have all that rum for. Probably could use it for something though :P

Also, tell me if I did something stupid. I tend to do that...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:45:41 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2016, 05:50:11 pm »

((So having 5 strength and 5 Will did nothing for me?))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 05:53:13 pm »

"Maybe the alcohol could be used as fuel somehow?"

Continue to stand guard.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2016, 05:54:25 pm »

<<It did. If you had, say, 0 strength and 0 will, you would have blacked out for a few hours, and would have instead broken your arm, and not done a thing to the tree. With 5 strength and will, you hurt your hand, and your vision basically blacked for a second or two from the pain. The only reason the entire tree didn't fall down, and you didn't just grunt and take it like a champ, is your rolls.>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 05:58:25 pm »

And Another Punch, No Stupid Plant is going to out fight me!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27