Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2016  (Read 15993 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2016
« on: February 01, 2016, 03:30:24 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2016

Mission Status

I am constantly surprised by the generosity that you have shown.  For most of my life I have been a "glass half empty" type of guy, but you people have really changed that.  It's clear that you appreciate the way things are going, so we shall double our efforts to earn the support you have given us.  Many new tweeks to the UI are coming down the line to make life easier, always with an eye for the future, and for magic!

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for another great month!  I'm in the middle of the material/image specification additions, moving on to decoration/encrust jobs to finish the basic mechanic off.  Then we'll have to tackle the manager a bit to make the specifications more useful.  I'm not sure yet if that'll be it for this release, or if we'll try to squeeze in some more.  It depends on how long the current task takes.

January:   $6754.20
December:  $9066.29
November:  $5520.02
October:   $5685.73
September: $5191.32

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.  You can choose any kind of reward no matter which contribution method you choose.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!