Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

my modding questions

<< < (2/4) > >>

pikachu17:
I am going to mod in orcs so that they can compete with goblins.
for them to fight with goblins, they need different ethics.
what should their ethics be?

Rydel:
There isn't a way to restrict mating by caste, but by the [MALE] and [FEMALE] tags.

I think getting ruled by demons and megabeasts has to do with SPHERE_ALIGNMENT matching up with the megabeast's SPHEREs.  The entity may also need at least one VARIABLE_POSITIONS

pikachu17:
I'm coding a creature that is similar to humans but are actually body snatcher types who convert regular humans into their kin. now since the idea  is that it's hard to tell them and regular humans apart, probably means it's hard to test can more experienced modders tell me if this'll work as intended. their entity is changed from humans only that they do not have any banditry. this is all that is changed for their creature raw list

[CREATURE:HUMAN2]
   [DESCRIPTION:A medium-sized creature prone  to great ambition.]
   [NAME:human:humans:human]
   [CASTE_NAME:human:humans:human]
   [CREATURE_TILE:'U'][COLOR:3:0:0]
   [CREATURE_SOLDIER_TILE:154]
   [INTELLIGENT][NO_BLOOD]
   [GENERAL_MATERIAL_FORCE_MULTIPLIER:1:10]
   [SPOUSE_CONVERTER][SPOUSE_CONVERSION_TARGET:HUMAN] these are actualy night trolls pretending to be human       
   [CANOPENDOORS] [AMPHIBIAN][NO_BREATHE][WEB_IMMUNE][NO_FEAR][PRONE_TO_RAGE
   [BENIGN]
   [PREFSTRING:ability to pretend to be be human]
   [PERSONALITY:LUST_PROPENSITY:25:75:100]

Reverie:
You can actually change the name of your thread in the same way you can edit your posts, pikachu17.

pikachu17:

--- Quote from: Reverie on February 09, 2016, 10:31:05 am ---You can actually change the name of your thread in the same way you can edit your posts, pikachu17.

--- End quote ---
I CAN MODIFY MY POSTS!?!  :) ;D :) ;D :) :) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version