Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start now, or wait for more people?

NOW
- 3 (33.3%)
Wait
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: A sword, some rum, and a dead dragon. Quests and ventures, Waitlist open!  (Read 17108 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

After posting it late in the day (PST timezone here)? A lot of people in the US probably haven't seen this even.

Then again I am terrible at starting RtD's on time, so don't listen to my advice.
Well, I'd have no idea. NZ time is sup3r out of wack with the rest of the world, so yeah.

Wait, is it 11 AM for you right now? That's 21 hours ahead of PST. Or 3 hours behind and 1 day ahead. That actually isn't as out of whack as I thought it would be.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Lunch before forum games
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

After posting it late in the day (PST timezone here)? A lot of people in the US probably haven't seen this even.

Then again I am terrible at starting RtD's on time, so don't listen to my advice.
Well, I'd have no idea. NZ time is sup3r out of wack with the rest of the world, so yeah.

Wait, is it 11 AM for you right now? That's 21 hours ahead of PST. Or 3 hours behind and 1 day ahead. That actually isn't as out of whack as I thought it would be.
Yeah, when you posted that, it was 11:27 for me.

Skelibane's basically accepted, maybe add 2 more Flaws to make them equal? Otherwise, I'll add them. Also, ATHATH, I'd like a little more explanation for the "Leeroy Jenkins" Flaw. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:57:57 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there room for me?

Name: Gabe Rutger- Hired Gun
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:13:28 am by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, you're character is fine, and I'm willing to make it 7 people.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Well when I said reduced defense I should have said that he has 0 defense against anything that hits him. All he can do is Dodge the attack.

As for other debuffs, Skelliborn is a trouble magnet and if given the opportunity, monsters and bosses will always attack him first, as they assume that he is the leader of every expedition, even when it is well known that he is not. (The 2 debuffs in combination give Skelliborn a major debuff in total. I assume the combo should be enough)

So to sum it up:
Skelliborn attracts monsters/ bosses/ enemies.

All enemies will always attack him first.

Skelliborn has no defense besides dodging attacks.
(Or using his sword fighting skills in certain cases)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:25:17 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Leeroy Jenkins" basically means that I can't spend more than one turn constructing a strategy before rushing into battle.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, everyone's accepted, I'll start soon, just check back here.

EDIT: Don't expect anything too soon, I'm stuck with my phone for a while
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:51:09 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

I hate it when I miss signups for an interesting game.
Waitlist
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist
If you really want to join, I can open a few spots. I really don't mind. You may have to wait a bit for me to start the game though. Bit busy atm.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Waitlist
If you really want to join, I can open a few spots. I really don't mind. You may have to wait a bit for me to start the game though. Bit busy atm.
So long as you don't overextend yourself with too many players. Sure. If you're taking your time starting then I think I'll spend some time on chargen. Might as well make sure that I like the character I bring.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile

PTW
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Dullahan
You know I have a Dullahan character but I'm gonna make one who is actually scary now.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Feel free to try and nerf it if you must.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Instead of 9 players I would highly recommend that you just pick your 6th favorite characters/players and go with it. Having two many players is an easy way to spell disaster.

I don't mind if you kick me out. :)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Instead of 9 players I would highly recommend that you just pick your 6th favorite characters/players and go with it. Having two many players is an easy way to spell disaster.
This is very true, if you start feeling overwhelmed by the amount of characters you need to keep track of, it's best to act quickly before the whole thing falls apart. Speaking from experience, here. >.> 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10