Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30

Author Topic: [47.05e] --Deon is porting-graphicsing OldGenesis to Steam ver--  (Read 167668 times)

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr animal photos

Whoa, a shield dwarf miner, "Hero doc", managed to Become Happy! (-26 000 stress.) Recently I reduced the blood spatter stress syndromes; was too much tantrums.
Rest of current fort(pop 50, 194k wealth) are at 0 to 1800 stress points. Giant Cave Croc ate one citizen. A Cave Tortoise bit fatally into another's brain.
==OldGenesis mod== by Deon & TomiTapio. Five wood classes, four leather classes. Nine enemy civs. So much fine-tuning.
47.05e release: http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538
OldGenesis screenshots: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image
My Finnish language file: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14884

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

A puny 5-person siege came to my 600k wealth 67 pop fort.
Two orc axemen, three gobline (axe,sword,sword). But gobline literates are the most peaceful least warlike of the goblin subraces~

Current region8 world pops:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
==OldGenesis mod== by Deon & TomiTapio. Five wood classes, four leather classes. Nine enemy civs. So much fine-tuning.
OldGenesis screenshots: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image

Hydarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quick question about the Advanced Furniture Shop, how does one make a lamp?

Jackledead

• Bay Watcher
  • [BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Haven't had a single successful world gen on ironhand build 64 or phoebus, does world gen just not work? is it that im running the game from my ssd instad of my hard drive? the game struggles to find a seed it's happy with, and when it finally starts passing time it crashes at about 12-15 years world age.

I used to play genesis way back in the day and am finally coming back to DF so please help me out here.
Battle Axes.
Make you feel like a Lumberjack!

More like a Limberjack
-bitesh

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Quick question about the Advanced Furniture Shop, how does one make a lamp?
Thanks for asking!
Lamp and Shaman ring (for sacred temple workshop building) get randomly made (inspired) when one makes rock toys. I'll add this to the docs.

OldGenesis toys definitions file:

Bonus: 2000 years old wooden sunglasses, because UV light snowblindness. https://themindcircle.com/first-sunglasses-were-used-2000-years-ago-by-eskimo-hunters/

Docs txt file:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:41:34 pm by TomiTapio »

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Haven't had a single successful world gen on ironhand build 64 or phoebus, does world gen just not work? is it that im running the game from my ssd instad of my hard drive? the game struggles to find a seed it's happy with, and when it finally starts passing time it crashes at about 12-15 years world age.
It used to crash, it is fixed in OldGenesis 47.04cplus. Download at http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538

The cause was leisure time value high + NO_EAT civilization + FISHER jobs. (probably over 65 555 fish since no-one ate, number overflow bug I guess)
Delete NO_EAT from all hostile humanoid civ creatures and the crashes should vanish.

04c and 04cplus changelogs:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:37:58 pm by TomiTapio »

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Heeecckkk

The *pear wood crude spear* strikes the large rat in the upper body, tearing the muscle and tearing apart the heart!
A major artery in the heart has been opened by the attack!
The large rat gives in to pain.
The large rat retches.
The large rat vomits.
The large rat retches.
The large rat vomits.
The large rat retches.
Luostari Maalisolki, beard doctor cancels Place In Traction: No available traction bench.
Ovi Puhallahuone has become a Spinner.
Teline Kellarityyni has become a Wood Burner.
The deity Snub Bagnguspodigrospu has come!  (size 9 tons) A gigantic ancient resembling a human, almost unparalleled in size. Can lift a bull elephant.

Esko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello,

After several years, I'm going to play DF again : I tried to load your world (OldGenesis Mod 47.04cplus, Phoebus, world included) and I have a fatal error "Missing Creature Definition : DEMON".

Doesn't really matter as I'm able to create a new world , just to let you know.

Well, when I look at my neighbors before settling I have several Goblins civ, is that normal? I have "Goblins", "Goblines" (no trade with this one),"Groblins". OK I looked at the raw and it seems normal.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:47:48 am by Esko »

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Yeah to get more goblin attacks, the goblins I split into goblins, groblins who are extra crude and have less metal, more barbarism, goblines who occasionally read books, maybe they are half gnomes. And lately split orc(samurai) civ into oruku(samurai, Japanese language) and orcs (crude, goblin influenced).

DEMON civ got renamed to DEAMON since hell layer has demons.

goblin split changelog:

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

(24 population)
A minotaur comes! It punches the shit out of our horses and sheep, we stay in the home rooms, sharpening our pickaxes.
A grassfire starts! Our outdoors wood piles and furniture and barkstrips armors gonna burn.

Fight.
The minotaur is pummeled fiercely, and ended by a Red Steel Pick Of Hope, to the head.
The "statioooon!" dorfs derp and walk into the grassfire to pick up equipment, ignoring burrows order. Everybody is hungry.
Food is cooked and evryone likes the --cat tallow dessert--.

Code: [Select]
Sali Linnaketahti, beard doctor cancels Give Food: No food available.
The Minotaur Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari has come!  (size 1.47 tons) A mighty humanoid with the head of a bull and stinking brown fur. As heavy as three horses. Master of wrestling and removal of limbs.

The minotaur gores the stray lamb in the right front hoof with his left horn and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The stray lamb falls over.
The minotaur kicks the stray lamb in the left front leg with his left foot and the injured part explodes into gore!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
The minotaur grabs the stray lamb by the left front hoof with his right upper arm!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's right upper arm on the stray lamb's left front hoof.
The minotaur punches the stray lamb in the right eye with his right hand and the injured part collapses into a lump of gore!
The force twists the head and the upper spine splits in gore!
A tendon in the upper spine has been torn!
The Stray Lamb (Tame) has been found dead.
The minotaur grabs the hoary marmot pup by the head with his left hand!
The minotaur gores the hoary marmot pup in the lower body with his left horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The hoary marmot pup is propelled away by the force of the blow!
The minotaur punches the hoary marmot pup in the upper body with his right hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the liver!
The hoary marmot pup's right front leg skids along the ground, bruising the muscle!
The minotaur gores the stray ewe in the right front hoof with his left horn and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The minotaur grabs the stray ram by the right front leg with his left hand!
The minotaur punches the stray ram in the right front leg with his right hand and the injured part is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!

The minotaur punches the stray large horse in the right rear leg with his left hand, bruising the bone!
The minotaur grabs the stray large horse by the teeth with his left hand!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the left rear hoof with his left horn and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The stray large horse falls over.
The stray large horse is unable to break the grip of The minotaur's left hand on The stray large horse's teeth!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left hand on the stray large horse's teeth.
The minotaur grabs the stray large horse by the left front hoof with his left lower arm!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left lower arm from The stray large horse's left front hoof.
The minotaur grabs the stray large horse by the right rear hoof with his right hand!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's right hand on the stray large horse's right rear hoof.
The minotaur grabs the stray large horse by the head with his right hand!
The minotaur gouges the stray large horse's right eye with The minotaur's right hand and the part splits in gore!
The minotaur gouges the stray large horse's right eye with The minotaur's right hand, tearing it apart!
The minotaur gouges the stray large horse's left eye with The minotaur's right hand and the part splits in gore!
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur: I have improved my wrestling.  That was satisfying.
The minotaur gouges the stray large horse's right eye with The minotaur's right hand, tearing it apart!
The minotaur gouges the stray large horse's left eye with The minotaur's right hand, tearing it apart!
The minotaur scratches the stray large horse in the left eye, tearing it apart!
The force pulls the head, tearing apart the hair and denting the skin!
The minotaur gouges the stray large horse's left eye with The minotaur's right hand, tearing it apart!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the upper body with his right horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the left lung!
The stray large horse is having trouble breathing!
The minotaur bites the stray large horse in the lower body, tearing the muscle and bruising the guts!
The stray large horse looks sick!
The minotaur latches on firmly!
The minotaur shakes the stray large horse around by the lower body, tearing apart the lower body's skin and denting the fat and denting the lower spine's bone!
A tendon in the lower spine has been torn!
The stray large horse vomits.
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the lower body with his right horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The minotaur punches the stray large horse in the head with his right hand, bruising the muscle and shattering the skull!
The force bends the neck, tearing apart the skin and denting the fat!
The minotaur punches the stray large horse in the right rear hoof with his left hand and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the neck with his left horn and the injured part is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!
The minotaur scratches the stray large horse in the lower body, tearing the muscle and bruising the guts!
The stray large horse misses the minotaur!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the upper body with his right horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the liver!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the right rear leg with his right horn, fracturing the bone!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the left front leg with his left horn, fracturing the bone!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the upper body with his right horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the heart!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the lower body with his left horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the stomach!
The minotaur collapses and falls to the ground from over-exertion.
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur is no longer enraged.
The stray large horse is unable to break the grip of The minotaur's right hand on The stray large horse's head!
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the lower body with his right horn, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The stray large horse passes out from exhaustion.
The minotaur gores the stray large horse in the head with his right horn and the injured part collapses into a lump of gore!
Kaupunki Palatsihauta, Guineahen (Tame) has been found dead.
The Stray Large Horse (Tame) has been found dead.
The minotaur stands up.
The minotaur punches the mason in the lower body with his right hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts through the x(raccoon fur trousers)x!
The mason looks sick!
The mason is propelled away by the force of the blow!
The minotaur has become enraged!
The minotaur punches the mason in the right lower leg with his left hand, bruising the muscle through the (pig tail dress)!
The mason's right lower leg skids along the ground, bruising the muscle through the XX(raccoon fur trousers)XX!
The mason vomits.
The mason slams into an obstacle!
The mason retches.
The minotaur gores the mason in the left foot with his left horn, bruising the muscle through the (sheep wool shoe)!
The mason retches.
The minotaur grabs the mason by the right lower arm with his left upper arm!
The minotaur locks the mason's right elbow with The minotaur's left upper arm!
The minotaur bends the mason's right lower arm with The minotaur's left upper arm and the right elbow collapses!
A ligament in the right elbow has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The minotaur releases the joint lock of The minotaur's left upper arm on the mason's right lower arm.
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left upper arm on the mason's right lower arm.
The minotaur grabs the mason by the right upper arm with his right upper arm!
The minotaur locks the mason's right shoulder with The minotaur's right upper arm!
The minotaur bends the mason's right upper arm with The minotaur's right upper arm and the right shoulder collapses!
A ligament in the right shoulder has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The minotaur releases the joint lock of The minotaur's right upper arm on the mason's right upper arm.
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's right upper arm on the mason's right upper arm.
The minotaur grabs the mason by the (rope reed right glove) with his left lower arm!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left lower arm on the mason's (rope reed right glove).
The minotaur gores the mason in the right foot with his right horn, bruising the muscle through the (sheep wool shoe)!
`Sinett dephero', Mason: I'm very nervous.
The minotaur gores the mason in the right lower arm with his right horn and the injured part collapses!
The force bends the right elbow, shattering the bone and shattering the bone!
A ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The minotaur scratches the mason in the head, tearing apart the muscle, bruising the skull!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The mason has been knocked unconscious!
The force twists the neck, tearing apart the skin and bruising the muscle!
The minotaur grabs the mason by the (-beaver hair bracelet-) with his left lower arm!
The minotaur gores the mason in the head with his right horn and the injured part collapses!
The mason looks even more sick!
The minotaur collapses and falls to the ground from over-exertion.
The minotaur stands up.
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur: Death is all around us.  This is truly horrifying.
`Sinett dephero', Mason has been found dead.
The minotaur punches the stray ewe in the right rear leg with his left hand and the injured part explodes into gore!
The minotaur grabs the stray ewe by the lower body with his right upper arm!
The minotaur throws the stray ewe by the lower body with The minotaur's right upper arm!
The stray ewe's right front hoof skids along the ground!
The stray ewe's lower body skids along the ground, bruising the muscle and bruising the pancreas!
The stray ewe's right front leg skids along the ground, bruising the muscle!
The stray ewe's tail skids along the ground, bruising the muscle!
The stray ewe slams into an obstacle!
The minotaur kicks the stray ewe in the right front hoof with his left foot and the severed part sails off in an arc!
The minotaur grabs the stray ewe by the left front leg with his left lower arm!
The minotaur punches the stray ewe in the left rear leg with his right hand and the injured part is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left lower arm on the stray ewe's left front leg.
The minotaur kicks the stray ewe in the upper body with his right foot, bruising the muscle and bruising the liver!
The stray ewe is propelled away by the force of the blow!
The stray ewe's upper body skids along the ground, bruising the muscle and bruising the left lung!
The stray ewe slams into an obstacle!
The minotaur grabs the stray ewe by the right front leg with his right hand!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's right hand on the stray ewe's right front leg.
The minotaur grabs the stray ewe by the teeth with his right hand!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's right hand on the stray ewe's teeth.
The minotaur grabs the stray ewe by the head with his right hand!
The minotaur gouges the stray ewe's right eye with The minotaur's right hand and the skull splits in gore!
The minotaur bites the stray ewe in the right rear leg and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur: Death...  I feel very uneasy.
Lippu Pyydystasali has become a Marksdwarf.
`shitkiller dep' has become a Elite marksdwarf.
`lohk mil' has become a Wrestler.
`sivu dep' has become a Pikedwarf.
`opus dep' has become a Wrestler.
Alus Hanskaripottele has become a thoughtbearer.
Verkko Tyokalukirkas has become a Recruit.
Pysti Pyorakanta has become a Recruit.
Mela Alasinmetalli has become a broker.
Palkki Nuolikarkea has become a militia commander.
The expedition leader misses the minotaur!
The minotaur grabs the expedition leader by the right upper arm with his right hand!
The minotaur gores the expedition leader in the right upper arm with his right horn and the injured part is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!
The force pulls the right shoulder,  shattering the bone and  shattering the bone!
A ligament has been sprained and a tendon has been strained!
The expedition leader punches the minotaur in the right lower arm with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The minotaur takes the expedition leader down by the right upper arm with The minotaur's right hand!
The broker misses the minotaur!
The expedition leader stands up.
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's right hand on the expedition leader's right upper arm.
The minotaur grabs the expedition leader by the first toe, left foot with his left lower arm!
The minotaur charges at the expedition leader!
The expedition leader looks surprised by the ferocity of The minotaur's onslaught!
The minotaur collides with the expedition leader!
The expedition leader is knocked over and tumbles backward!
Mela Alasinmetalli, broker: I cannot just stand by.  This might require an answer.
The expedition leader stands up.
The minotaur grabs the expedition leader by the upper right back teeth with his left lower arm!
The expedition leader misses the minotaur!
The minotaur bites the expedition leader in the tongue, tearing apart the left cheek's skin through the x(mule leather robe)x!
The force bends the head, tearing apart the skin and denting the muscle!
A tendon in the skull has been strained!
The pikedwarf misses the minotaur!
The minotaur takes the expedition leader down by the upper right back teeth with The minotaur's left lower arm!
The minotaur punches the expedition leader in the lower body with his left hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts through the (cave croc hide trousers)!
The expedition leader looks sick!
The expedition leader is propelled away by the force of the blow!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left lower arm from The expedition leader's upper right back teeth.
The minotaur bites the expedition leader in the head and the injured part is torn apart!
The expedition leader has been knocked unconscious!
The expedition leader looks even more sick!
The expedition leader's left hand skids along the ground and the part splits in gore!
The minotaur grabs the pikedwarf by the left lower leg with his left hand!
The minotaur gores the pikedwarf in the neck with his right horn and the injured part is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!
The pikedwarf loses hold of the -bark strips buckler-.
The pikedwarf loses hold of the -copper dagger-.
The pikedwarf falls over.
The broker punches the minotaur in the right upper leg with her left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The expedition leader slams into an obstacle!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the right upper arm with her left hand, tearing the skin!
The minotaur punches the pikedwarf in the left foot with his left hand and the injured part collapses into a lump of gore!
The force pulls the left ankle, tearing apart the muscle and denting the bone and tearing apart the muscle and denting the bone!
A ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the right lower leg with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force twists the right knee!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left hand on the pikedwarf's left lower leg.
The peasant misses the minotaur!
`sivu dep', Pikedwarf: Those injuries...  Begone fear!
The militia commander misses the minotaur!
The elite marksdwarf misses the minotaur!
`shitkiller dep', Elite marksdwarf: Can it all end so quickly?  This does not scare me.
The minotaur grabs the peasant by the left hand with his left lower arm!
The peasant's attack is interrupted!
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: Death...  This is truly horrifying.
Linna Kesaasema, Administrator has been found dead.
Mela Alasinmetalli, broker: Death...  This is truly horrifying.
Palkki Nuolikarkea, militia commander: Death is all around us.  This is truly horrifying.
The minotaur locks the peasant's left wrist with The minotaur's left lower arm!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the lower body with her right hand, tearing the skin!
The recruit misses the minotaur!
The broker punches the minotaur in the right upper arm with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force pulls the right shoulder!
The minotaur bends the peasant's left hand with The minotaur's left lower arm and the left wrist collapses!
A ligament in the left wrist has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The minotaur releases the joint lock of The minotaur's left lower arm on the peasant's left hand.
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the right upper arm with her left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force twists the right shoulder!
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur: Death is all around us.  This is truly horrifying.
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the upper body with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The minotaur releases the grip of The minotaur's left lower arm on the peasant's left hand.
`sivu dep', Pikedwarf: Death...  I feel very uneasy.
The minotaur grabs the pikedwarf by the (pig tail right glove) with his left hand!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the upper body with his right hand, tearing the skin!
Rotko Sormususva, Peasant: How fleeting life is...  Begone fear!
The swan misses the minotaur!
The broker punches the minotaur in the left upper arm with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The minotaur bites the pikedwarf in the lower body, tearing the muscle and tearing apart the pancreas through the X-bark strips armor-X!
The minotaur latches on firmly!
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: Our time in The Windy Dimension is so brief...  Begone fear!
Mela Alasinmetalli, broker: Can it all end so quickly?  Begone fear!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the left upper leg with her left hand, tearing the skin!
The swan bites the minotaur in the right upper leg, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the right upper leg with her (red steel pick), tearing the muscle!
The minotaur falls over.
The peasant punches the minotaur in the lower body with his right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The elite marksdwarf kicks the minotaur in the head with his left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force twists the neck!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the left foot with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force twists the left ankle!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the upper body with her left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The minotaur shakes the pikedwarf around by the lower body and the lower spine collapses!
An artery in the lower body has been opened by the attack!
A tendon in the lower spine has been torn!
Pysti Pyorakanta, Recruit: So easily broken...  Begone fear!
Palkki Nuolikarkea, militia commander: Our time in The Windy Dimension is so brief...  Begone fear!
The swan bites the minotaur in the left foot, denting the fat!
The broker punches the minotaur in the left foot with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The minotaur strikes the peasant in the left lower arm with his (pig tail right glove), bruising the bone through the (spider silk cape)!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the left lower arm with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Rotko Sormususva, Peasant: Death...  This is truly horrifying.
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the right upper arm with his left hand, bruising the fat!
The swan bites the minotaur in the left upper leg, denting the fat!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the left upper leg with her left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force pulls the left hip!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the lower body with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
`shitkiller dep', Elite marksdwarf: I have improved my observation.  That was not satisfying.
`sivu dep', Pikedwarf has been found dead.
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: I've been wounded.  That's very annoying.
The broker punches the minotaur in the left hand with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force pulls the left wrist!
The minotaur strikes the peasant in the left upper leg with his (pig tail right glove), bruising the muscle through the (rope reed trousers)!
The swan bites the minotaur in the left hand, denting the fat!
The elite marksdwarf kicks the minotaur in the left lower arm with his left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force bends the left elbow!
Mela Alasinmetalli, broker: Death is all around us.  This is truly horrifying.
The peasant punches the minotaur in the upper body with his right hand, bruising the fat!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the upper body with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the left lower arm with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Pysti Pyorakanta, Recruit: Death...  This is truly horrifying.
The minotaur strikes the peasant in the left foot with his (pig tail right glove), bruising the muscle through the x(coyote fur shoe)x!
Verkko Tyokalukirkas, Recruit: Death is all around us.  This is truly horrifying.
The recruit kicks the minotaur in the right foot with her right foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force twists the right ankle!
The broker punches the minotaur in the right foot with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force bends the right ankle!
Palkki Nuolikarkea, militia commander: Death is all around us.  This is truly horrifying.
The peasant punches the minotaur in the right lower arm with his right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force pulls the right elbow!
The swan bites the minotaur in the left upper leg, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the left foot with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force bends the left ankle!
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: It's irritating.
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the upper body with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The minotaur attacks the peasant but He jumps away!
The broker punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force pulls the neck!
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the right upper arm with her (red steel pick), tearing the fat!
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur: Death...  I feel very uneasy.
The peasant kicks the minotaur in the head with her right foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The swan bites the minotaur in the lower body, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The recruit kicks the minotaur in the right lower arm with his left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The broker punches the minotaur in the left lower arm with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
Palkki Nuolikarkea, militia commander: Linna Summerposts is dead.  I cannot give in to sadness.
The minotaur strikes the peasant in the upper body with his (pig tail right glove), bruising the muscle and bruising the right lung through the x(giant toad suede dress)x!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the upper body with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Mela Alasinmetalli, broker: It's annoying.
Rotko Sormususva, Peasant: I was haunted by a ghost.  This is truly horrifying.
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: I'm nervous.
The swan bites the minotaur in the upper body, denting the fat!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the lower body with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Pysti Pyorakanta, Recruit: I cannot just stand by.  This might require an answer.
The broker punches the minotaur in the lower body with her left hand, bruising the fat and bruising the pancreas!
`shitkiller dep', Elite marksdwarf: I have a part in this.  There is no need to feel vengeful.
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the left lower arm with her (red steel pick), tearing the fat!
The minotaur strikes the peasant in the left lower leg with his (pig tail right glove), bruising the skin through the X(giant toad suede dress)X!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the lower body with his left hand, bruising the fat!
The minotaur looks sick!
The recruit chops the minotaur in the left hand with his -silver hand axe-, tearing the muscle!
A sensory nerve has been severed!
The militia commander kicks the minotaur in the left hand with her left foot, bruising the muscle!
The force bends the left wrist!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the left upper leg with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Palkki Nuolikarkea, militia commander: It's annoying.
The minotaur misses the peasant!
Ibeta Espeteususu Aldur Kari, Minotaur: I have improved my armor.  That was satisfying.
The swan bites the minotaur in the right lower leg, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The swan latches on firmly!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the right foot with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force twists the right ankle!
The recruit chops the minotaur in the left upper arm with his -silver hand axe-, tearing the muscle!
The force bends the left shoulder!
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the right hand with her (red steel pick), tearing the muscle!
The (red steel pick) has lodged firmly in the wound!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the upper body with her right hand, bruising the fat!
The minotaur loses hold of the (pig tail right glove).
The peasant kicks the minotaur in the left lower leg with his right foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The broker kicks the minotaur in the left lower leg with her left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The force bends the left knee!
The minotaur breaks the grip of the swan's beak on The minotaur's right lower leg.
Rotko Sormususva, Peasant: I have a part in this.  This might require an answer.
The peasant punches the minotaur in the left lower leg with her right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the lower body with his left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
Pysti Pyorakanta, Recruit: I have improved my mining.  That was satisfying.
Mela Alasinmetalli, broker: This is my fight too.  This might require an answer.
The recruit punches the minotaur in the left upper leg with his right hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The peasant kicks the minotaur in the right upper leg with his left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force bends the right hip!
The swan bites the minotaur in the right upper leg, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The recruit pulls on the embedded (red steel pick).
The recruit gains possession of the (red steel pick).
The militia commander kicks the minotaur in the right lower arm with her left foot, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force bends the right elbow!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the right foot with his right hand, bruising the muscle!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the right lower arm with her right hand, bruising the fat!
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: I feel very uneasy.
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the lower body with his right hand, bruising the fat!
The broker punches the minotaur in the lower body with her right hand, bruising the fat!
The swan bites the minotaur in the thumb, left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the muscle!
The recruit punches the minotaur in the left foot with his left hand, bruising the fat!
The force bends the left ankle!
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the right hand with her (red steel pick), chipping the bone!
A motor nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
The force bends the right wrist!
The minotaur passes out from exhaustion.
Palkki Nuolikarkea, militia commander: This is confusing.
The wrestler kicks the minotaur in the right upper arm with his left foot, bruising the muscle!
The force twists the right shoulder!
Verkko Tyokalukirkas, Recruit: It's annoying.
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the head with her left hand, tearing the skin and bruising the fat!
The force bends the neck!
The swan shakes the minotaur around by the thumb, left hand, tearing apart the thumb, left hand's skin and denting the fat!
The recruit chops the minotaur in the head with his -silver hand axe-, tearing the muscle!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the head with his left hand, but the attack glances away!
The swan shakes the minotaur around by the thumb, left hand, tearing apart the thumb, left hand's skin and denting the fat!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, but the attack glances away!
The broker punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, bruising the muscle!
The swan bites the minotaur in the head, denting the muscle!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the head with his left hand, bruising the muscle!
The minotaur looks sick!
Pysti Pyorakanta, Recruit: I have improved my observation.  That was satisfying.
Keihas Viininuoli, Peasant: I've been injured badly.  This has shaken me.
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the head with her (red steel pick), tearing the muscle, tearing the brain connections and tearing the cerebellum!
`shitkiller dep', Elite marksdwarf: I'm uneasy.
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, but the attack glances away!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, but the attack glances away!
The wrestler punches the minotaur in the head with his right hand, but the attack glances away!
The peasant punches the minotaur in the head with his left hand, but the attack glances away!
The recruit chops the minotaur in the head with his -silver hand axe-, tearing the muscle!
The broker punches the minotaur in the head with her right hand, bruising the muscle, bruising the brain connections!
The swan shakes the minotaur around by the head!
The elite marksdwarf punches the minotaur in the head with his left hand, but the attack glances away!
The marksdwarf bayonets the minotaur in the head with her (red steel crossbow), tearing apart the muscle and tearing the cerebellum!
The swan shakes the minotaur around by the head!
The wrestler punches the minotaur in the head with his left hand, but the attack glances away!
The militia commander punches the minotaur in the head with her left hand, but the attack glances away!
The recruit strikes the minotaur in the head with her (red steel pick), tearing apart the muscle, chipping the skull and tearing the cerebrum!
The minotaur looks sick!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:02:54 am by TomiTapio »

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Hi readers!
Announcements.txt setup that you fort mode players can try:
A_D means display in adv mode, D_D means display in dwarffort mode.

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Argh a FROST WYRM, so strong, killed 40 of 47 dorfs.

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

Ironhand version and ASCII version
of OldGenesis 47.04d (May) is now availabe:
http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538

And back to Fallout76 eternal grind (and meet randos, buy, sell, find legendaries)

Oh right, one can post a changelog. It's been a while.. since... start... of... March... oooff..
Chang-e log:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 03:14:52 pm by TomiTapio »

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

OldGenesis with Old-Phoebus tiles (pre minecart rails, I can't be arsed) is here!

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15080

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile

49 to 59 people have downloaded the newest OldGenesis release. Cheers everyone.
My uploads: http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538

Some OldGenesis screenshots on twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30